California Closets

Reviews for California Closets

Stephen from Calgary
Stephen from Calgary

Kensington Condo Master Closet

Our only regret was waiting so long to have this work done. Pamela from California Closets was exceptional and we had design options and pricing within the hour. The install was 1 week later, on time and Conrad was great. I think we felt that CC was going to be over the top expense, the reality is you get a great product, custom (and we blew out our space by 40%), and a great install. Love our new closet and the work by Pamela and CC.

Tracy
Tracy

Master Bedroom & Boot Room

Working with Mikaela from California Closets was one of the few highlight during our renovation process. She was very professional, nice, extremely hard working, attention to detail and really listened to what I had to say. She obsessed about every little detail along the way. The end result was an incredible, perfectly organized closet and boot room. Excellent quality product, great installers who were so nice, cleaned up after themselves and did a great job installing. I would highly recommend California Closets to my family and friends.

Michael from Calgary
Michael from Calgary

Custom Closets

As My wife and I built our home, the California Closets designer worked with us to design a front hall closet, nursery closet, master bed room walk-in closet and a back mud room. During the initial house construction she worked from the blueprints providing us with multiple options. As construction was nearing completion exact measurements were taken from the house.

Within the first two days of taking position of the house the closets were installed to our specifications.

The showroom has helped since then with any questions that have come up, we have even added some towel hooks in two of our bathrooms since.

I would highly recommend California Closets!