The Premier Plumbing Co

1808 Gerrard St. East Toronto ON M4L 2B4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  The Premier Plumbing Co

Reviews for The Premier Plumbing Co

Craig in Danforth Village

We just had Alan from Premier Plumbing do a repair on our leaking shower. He was extremely prompt, professional, and effective, and the shower is working great. He also took the time to reach out in advance, to make sure he had the right part for the job, which I thought was excellent. We would definitely have Alan come back again for future repairs. Thanks!

G. Heuer from Toronto

I would like to start off by saying The Premier Plumbing Co is not only reliable, but honest and hard working individuals. The Premier Plumbing Co deliver nothing but quality work, great customer service skills and take pride and joy with work that they do. Keep in mind you pay for why you get and what I got was quality work done in my as I am under going renos and needed someone to come in same day. Thank you Alan and The Premier Plumbing Co

More about The Premier Plumbing Co

The Premier Plumbing Co. this is a team of highly skilled professionals! The Premier Plumbing Co. is a locally owned licensed Plumbing and heating Company. It is a relatively new company but we are building a good reputation for providing high quality service at affordable rates for our customers in ...