1808 Gerrard St. East Toronto ON M4L 2B4

Reviews for The Premier Plumbing Co

Troy
Troy

Basement Bathroom

Alan and Chad helped make the dream of a 2nd bathroom come true. They were responsive and knowledgeable, completing all the work efficiently, including post construction adjustments to make everything work perfectly. I will not hesitate to call Premier Plumbing for my next renovation. Thanks.

Thanks for the review Troy. Was a pleasure working with you

Steve
Steve

3-piece Basement bathroom rough-in

Alan is a terrific contractor and is highly recommended. My project required roughing in of a 3-piece bathroom as part of a basement renovation, but with the special circumstance of deploying an above-ground macerating system (aka SaniFlo) that empties into overhead pipes via a pumping system, rather than into the floor drain. While these systems are growing in popularity, it is still difficult to find plumbers with experience in this area, so I was very pleased when Alan responded that he had worked on such systems previously. The project included running of all water lines, mechanically connecting to the main stack (cutting into the cast iron stack, connecting the new pipe route from the toilet, etc.), adding all proper vents (including drilling through the wall of a brick and stone foundation), and fitting the shower plumbing into an awkward space due to previous construction decisions. Alan went beyond the call on several occasions, doing extra work that wasn't budgeted, and providing great advice for future construction considerations. He arrives exactly on time each day, and works incredibly fast. Alan handled the purchase of all materials, including the macerating system and toilet. A great and pleasant guy and an excellent plumbing contractor.

Thanks very much Steve appreciate the great review

mkow
mkow

Remove cheater vent and venting for bathroom sink

Alan was very quick to respond both times I contacted him. He was always punctual and did the work quickly. We had him remove a cheater vent and hook up the vent to the main vent, as well as add venting to a bathroom sink so that we could pass inspection.

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Prompt, courteous and skilled - saved me hundreds of dollars

My 35 year old shower dripped constantly, was difficult to turn on and off and stopped working as a shower. All the quotes I received involved opening the bathroom wall to replace the faucet and then hiring someone else to come in to fix the wall and tiles. A basic repair of the wall would have been hundred dollars more.

Alan's quote was highly competitive, he was exactly on time and not only did he fix my shower but he did it without ripping out the tiles and instead using cover plate to access the plumbing to install the controller. The whole operation to less than 3 hours.

My only reservations was that the grinding of the tiles caused a fine film of dust to settle on everything in the bathroom and his shoes left a foot prints on a carpet. I would recommend he consider bringing drop clothes and foot ware covers for other similar jobs. Also, his paperwork could be more professional.

Otherwise, it was a pleasure to do business with Alan and I would both employ him again and recommend his services.

Review has 1 previous version

aureliebryce
aureliebryce

Drain issues

Alan is prompt, polite, knowledgeable and extremely efficient- every time. I would highly recommend his work.

Thanks for the lovely review aurelie

Debbie from Scarborough
Debbie from Scarborough

Bathroom sink clogged

Alan came in to fix a clogged bathroom sink. The pipes were damaged and he replaced them and had it put back together in no time. He contacted me before arriving to ask what the exact problem was and was here at the scheduled time. Excellent service and we will be calling him for all our plumbing needs.

Thank you Debbie. Appreciate the business and the nice review

Craig in Danforth Village
Craig in Danforth Village

Bathroom shower fix

1808 Gerrard St. East
Toronto
M4L 2B4

We just had Alan from Premier Plumbing do a repair on our leaking shower. He was extremely prompt, professional, and effective, and the shower is working great. He also took the time to reach out in advance, to make sure he had the right part for the job, which I thought was excellent. We would definitely have Alan come back again for future repairs. Thanks!

Thanks Craig

G. Heuer from Toronto
G. Heuer from Toronto

Plumbing Work

I would like to start off by saying The Premier Plumbing Co is not only reliable, but honest and hard working individuals. The Premier Plumbing Co deliver nothing but quality work, great customer service skills and take pride and joy with work that they do. Keep in mind you pay for why you get and what I got was quality work done in my as I am under going renos and needed someone to come in same day. Thank you Alan and The Premier Plumbing Co

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about The Premier Plumbing Co

The Premier Plumbing Co. this is a team of highly skilled professionals!The Premier Plumbing Co. is a locally owned licensed Plumbing and heating Company. It is a relatively new company but we are building a good reputation for providing high quality service at affordable rates for our customers in the GTA and surrounding areas. We are a people-oriented company and its our goal to make our customers happy. All our work is guaranteed and is done to a very high standard.

***

Wash room installations
Basement plumbing issues
New water valve installations
Gas pipework
Radiant heating and In floor heating
Replacement of old water and drainage piping
We offer many more services (anything to do with plumbing we do). Give us a call or email on any issue you might have or for work you would like to have done and we can discuss. Our rates are fair and our customer service is higher than any other company out there. We hope that you chose The Premier Plumbing Co. for your plumbing needs and we assure you will have made the right decision.

***