Major League Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
9603 75 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T6C 2H8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Edmonton  >  Major League Painting

Review for Major League Painting

Matt from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

After meeting with Bobby, I was convinced he was a stand-up, happy-go-lucky guy with a real attitude to get things done right. I am disappointed to share that other reviews I have read of him and Major League Painting are entirely accurate. He is disrespectful and has no interest in the owner's needs. I paid him a day before he had finished the work on my house and he promised to come by the next day to complete the project. This is his text message after I asked if he would be coming that evening to complete the project: " Im at a concert I won't be able to talk for a bit. I don't need a guilt trip. I'm sorry it worked out this way, but I worked later than usual. Don't try and act as if you own me. I have a life, and I committed this weekend. Also you really don't dictate when I can physically finish a job. By noon? I committed to finish it yes, on my time not yours. I also gave you one wicked deal. So please spare me the blame game." Do not hire Bobby. He is not a skilled worker.

The issues with hiring Bobby were obvious at the start but I overlooked them because I thought he was a good guy:

- forgot to show up the first weekend he was supposed to do the work
- forgot he was going to do the work the next week when I texted him a reminder
- showed up at the wrong address on the day to do the work
- showed up late at the wrong address on the day to do the work

I would highly recommend against hiring Bobby or Major League Painting in Edmonton.