True North Comfort

Diane Van Dulmen in West Vancouver
Diane Van Dulmen in West Vancouver
7 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Furnace maintenance- radiant heating

I have radiant heating in my house. I have used several companies to service and maintain my heating system. True North has exceeded my expectations. I don't need to try anyone else in the future. My house is finally warm no matter how cold it is outside.

Tony Herunter in North Vancouver
Tony Herunter in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Furnace annual service

The whole experience with True North was very professional. From booking the appointment, to showing up (on time), we were treated to excellent, knowledgeable service. I would not hesitate to recommend True North Comfort.

Kevin from Twin Lions Contracting Ltd.
Kevin from Twin Lions Contracting Ltd.
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fantastic company

Twin Lions Contracting have worked with True North Comfort on a myriad of different projects ranging from small bathroom renovations to full house reconstructions. True North has consistently delivered on every one of these projects. They have a fantastic crew that is extremely knowledgeable, organized and are just great guys to be around. Our clients are always saying how much they enjoy having the guys from True North at their house, which as a general contractor is very important. We will continue to use True North Comfort for the foreseeable future and would highly recommend them to colleagues, friends and family.

Cathy in North vancouver
Cathy in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Furnace & gas fireplace inspection & servicing

True North provided a very thorough inspection & servicing of our furnace and gas fireplaces. All the staff we dealt with were very pleasant & professional, and clearly explained what they were doing & the results of their inspections. We will definitely use Tru North again, & recommend them to friends & family.