Grab-it Bathrooms

Reviews for Grab-it Bathrooms

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

A1 Tub-Cutting job

Having trouble climbing in and out of your bathtub? This company did a first-class job of cutting our tall fibreglass bathtub and installing an insert (XL size). The installer (Bill?) also reinforced the tub below the insert, which is something the "duck-guys" (TV ad) don't do. Included was an 18" grab bar, installed. The shower was ready to use in 24 hours. The adhesive used is smelly for a day.

Only nit-pick was the misspelling of my name on the invoice, but Glen e-mailed me another.

ripponbeverley
ripponbeverley
1 review Hamilton, ON

It was a renewal project. I hadn't called because I wasn't in the place yet and couldn't plan on being there. Glen called and said he was on the site and could put in a grab bar for the shower.

I hadn't called because I wasn't in the place yet and couldn't plan on being there. Glen called and said he was on the site and could put in a grab bar in
the shower which was what I needed. When I moved in (tomorrow) I found the job was done to my satisfaction.

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING IS ENOUGH. G

ez
ez
1 review Hamilton, ON

Grab bars installed

Good suggestions were made and good work done. I will feel safe using my bathtub and shower.

Thanks for the opportunity to make your home safer Glen

Christine in Burlington
Christine in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We have used Grab-It Inc for four bathroom renovations now and can't say enough about them. From a brand new install to the latest, which required some tricky plumbing in an old home, they have been able to handle it all. They are easy to work with, professional, tidy, on time, on budget and go over and above on everything they do. I would highly recommend Glen and his team at Grab-It for all of your bathroom needs.

More about Grab-it Bathrooms

GRAB-IT offers professional bathroom renovations throughout Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada. We design barrier-free bathrooms and provide premium quality bathtub cutouts, install comfort height toilets, add safety grab bars or install a variety of other bathroom safety products designed to prevent tripping or falling. We believe ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Hannon?