SPECIALIZED TREE CARE EXPERTS LTD

Calgary AB T3G 1B2
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  SPECIALIZED TREE CARE EXPERTS LTD

Reviews for SPECIALIZED TREE CARE EXPERTS LTD

Removal of 2 Large Trees

I had two very oversized trees in my backyard one of which was precariously situated near city powerlines and had become a hazard to both my tenants and my neighbors.

Lorne and his team did an impeccable and professional job. The work was done on time, within budget and without any issues which would cause me to think twice about recommending them or using them again. Further, the quote that Lorne provided me was among the most lowest in the city and, believe me, I had a lot of quotes for the work (7 in total) so I can assure you I canvassed Calgary.

Highly recommended.

Ross in Calgary
Ross in Calgary

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Removal of 4 Manitoba Maples and limb removal from a Birch tree and a Mayday tree.

Very fast arrival for the estimate. Very reasonable charge. Turned up on time.

Lorne and his crew are very professional, pleasant, competent and efficient.

What more would you want?

klr in Calgary
klr in Calgary

tree removal

I had reviewed HomeStars Website for companies to provide quotes on tree removal. Specialized Tree Care Experts Ltd. was the company we had chosen to remove Two tall trees. The reason we had chosen this company was twofold-they provided the best quote over the phone (of which I did not have to haggle and was within our budget) and I did not have to wait around for them to show up at our house to provide the quote. They are efficient and know what they are doing- very amiable guys ! I provided their company name to neighbours and friends just in case they needed tree work done. I definitely would hire them again. thankyou HomeStars and Lorne's Crew!

1 review Nanton, AB

Great service

Lorne and his crew have just finished taking down 8 large trees on my place in Bragg Creek. I found them to be completely professional and evidently knowledgeable. The job was done safely and the work site left tidy. I intend to have them back for another job in a couple of months. I'm very happy with the service and results.

Chanel  in Calgary
Chanel in Calgary

Tree pruning and tree removal

Hired this company in October 2015 for tree removal. Excellent, clean work space, and affordable service.

Hired them back this year for tree pruning.

Could not be more pleased with the workmanship.

katemax from Calgary
katemax from Calgary

Tree pruning

I was very impressed with the Lorne's service and care he provided for my trees. His crew was very professional and they were very knowledgable. I highly recommend this company and will certainly use them in the future.

Tom from Calgary
Tom from Calgary

Tree pruning

I had Lorne come out to look at my tree and get a quote. Once I meet Lorne i automatically gave him the contract to cut away all of the damage caused by the September storm. A few hours later I had my trees pruned and it was on his way. Lauren was an easy person to talk to and would highly recommend him to do any kind of tree pruning around my property

More about SPECIALIZED TREE CARE EXPERTS LTD

TREE PRUNING / REMOVALS, STORM DAMAGE, SPRUCE TREE SHAPING AND DEADWOODING, HEDGES / SHRUBS, BLACK KNOT OF CHERRY REMOVAL, DISEASE REMOVAL, TREE FERTILIZATION, BRUSH REMOVAL, PROPERTY CLEARING, ETC. FULLY INSURED WCB / LIABILITY INS. CERTIFIED ARBORIST, LORNE ZIMMERMAN I WILL PERSONALLY DO THE WORK AT YOUR HOME. REFERENCES IF NEEDED. ...