TEAM MEGA

Reviews for TEAM MEGA

Terry-Lynn in North York
Terry-Lynn in North York

Kitchen

Send this letter to the truman company pls

To Whom It May Concern

I write to the recent completion of my kitchen cabinets and counter top commence on August 02,2018 this project was carried out by Mr. Carllington Whyte .
I will like to take this opportunity let you know the job was well done by Mr.Whyte . He
Showed an exceptional degree of proper planning,coordination,safely,respect and quality of workmanship .
Please accept my sincerest gratitude for the super job done by mr whyte.

Respectfully

Terry-Lynn Razac Huggins

Patty Djan Interiors in Toronto
Patty Djan Interiors in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

As an interior designer in Toronto, I was thrilled to have hired Team Mega to expertly install a brand new kitchen for my clients in downtown Toronto - Their workmanship and skill is impressive. They did an amazing job and stayed "on budget" and "on time" leaving both myself and the home-owners very pleased. Team Mega delivers exceptional customer service and I very much look forward to working with them on future renovation projects. BRAVO TEAM MEGA!!