The Brighthouse Electric

Vancouver BC V5M 3A2
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vancouver  >  The Brighthouse Electric

Reviews for The Brighthouse Electric

Electrical Wiring Renovation

We were very satisfied with Al's work at our home. His experience with older homes was obvious and he made great recommendations for additions and convenience. We would highly recommend Brighthouse Electric for electrical services.

Hello Private user, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it,cheers, Albin

AC
AC
1 review Vancouver, BC

Installation of electrical fixtures.

Al replaced our smoke / carbon monoxide detectors, and a wall heater; and installed dimmer switches.

Hello Ann, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, cheers, Al

Lynlin
Lynlin

Electrical redesign and installation

Albin was initially referred by my local Electric Product store, he is a very knowledge and professional Electrician we ever met. He Is very innovative under adverse conditions, and always seeks most cost efficient solutions for us and still get the job done. He also has his own set of routine in order to accomplish a job in most time-efficient way, he has a very well organized van carrying all job necessaries, in order to save client's time by not running around to get them by the time it was needed. with his experiences and attitude, He can handle both big and small electric projects and assignments, because he is focusing on his job quality and customer satisfactions only. We are very happy to hire him and will hire him again in future if needed.

Hello Lynlin, Thank you for the very kind review! I really do appreciate it, hope you are enjoying your new lights, Albin.

Electrical upgrades

I saw Albin’s truck parked near our place and because it looked so cool I took a photo of it. Also because I knew we would need electrical work in the near future. When I called Albin with the details of our pretty small job he was happy to do it and was able to come by the following week at a time that suited everyone.
He arrived right on time, the job took exactly what he said it would, and the bill was exactly what he quoted.
We are very pleased with Albin’s work and cheerfully recommend Brighthouse Electric Company.

Hello Deanna, Thank you for the kind review, I really do appreciate it, cheers, Albin

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Installation of Electric Cooktop and down- draft

We had to upgrade wiring to install a new cook-top that we had purchased for our kitchen island. Al is an excellent electrician and he also is accomplished at doing duct work and cabinetry. This facilitated completion of our kitchen renovation as he was able to do all of the jobs needed to be done. I highly recommend Al for your renovation projects.

Hello Nancy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review, Albin

Lighting and Rewiring

Al was doing some work at our neighbours and came over and introduced himself as he had done the wiring on our house when it was originally built 23 years ago. The home inspector we used when we bought our house said it was the best built house he had ever seen so I knew form that that Al was a star. I had a couple of small jobs that we had been putting off because we could not find someone we trusted. Al gladly took them on, did a swift and fantastic job. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Al!!

Hello Jeff, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review, Albin

Lauren
Lauren

Electrical work

We have an old house, built around 1912, which has been renovated by many people over the years. Not everyone who worked on the house was a competent electrician. Al has done excellent work over the last 15 years, fixing things that were done badly (and in many cases unsafely) in the first place, as well as making changes that we wanted, such as adding extra lines for computers or installing new light fixtures. I recommend him to any friends who need a trustworthy, competent electrician to work on their house.

[I put the cost as $0 as we've asked Al to do so many jobs over the years. The cost varies with the job, of course!]

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for the kind review, I really appreciate it, Albin

TheHivePrinting in
TheHivePrinting in

Home & Business

Al has helped us both in our home and in our business location with our electrical issues. We found him to be reliable, flexible and competent when assisting us to solve our problems! We will definitely by using Brighthouse Electric in the future.

Hello Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Al

fredric
fredric

Restaurant kitchen

We have been using Al for years. He has done many projects for us including the latest kitchen fixes. All our projects were done on time and Al gives top quality and personable service. We highly recommend Brighthouse for electrical work.

Hello Freddy, Thanks for taking the time from your hectic schedule to write a great review! Albin

Kath and Albert in Vancouver
Kath and Albert in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Upgrade wiring from high risk to low risk in a >100 year old home.

We have a 120 year old house. Most of the original lathe and plaster walls are still intact and we want to keep it that way. Naturally we were a bit nervous about the prospect of having an electrician cut holes in our walls. After Albin’s first day on the job it became clear that he was the right person. This kind of work is his specialty.

Albin is very knowledgeable, showed up when he said he would, worked hard, did what he said he would, paid attention to the details, did beautiful work, and finished on schedule and slightly below his estimate. He is a highly skilled professional and we enjoyed having in our home.

UPDATE June 2017:
Albin also does small jobs! He fit us in to install a hard wired wall lamp for us. Thanks, Albin! Attached, a photo of him showing off his deluxe new kneepads and his awesome truck.

Thank you Kath and Albert for taking the time to write a very nice review, I really appreciate it, cheers, Albin Hello again UPDATE, thanks for adding this, but I do not see the pictures, did you remember to attach / or? But thank you for the gesture! Albin

More about The Brighthouse Electric

About The Brighthouse Electric Company Ltd. (Albin Wandeler, Owner) I first started the Electrical Trade at 14 1/ 2 years old while our Family was living in Switzerland. I finished my Apprenticeship in Prince George BC, in March 1981, I was 24 years old. I started my first Contracting company ...