GO Mechanical

Reviews for GO Mechanical

Andrew from Markham
Andrew from Markham

Furnace Installation

GO Mechanical installed a natural gas furnace in my home. The company was fantastic and the job they did was as well. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone.

J. Jones from Coldwater
J. Jones from Coldwater

Furnace Installation

Charlie was great. He gave us the original quote and then made all of the arrangements to have our new electric furnace installed. The job was very well done and we’re happy with GO.

Butler from Coldwater
Butler from Coldwater

Furnace Servicing

I have no complaints about GO Mechanical. They serviced my furnace at home and they were on time, they behaved professionally and I think they did a good job as well.

Susan M from Coldwater
Susan M from Coldwater

Heating

Over the years, anytime we’ve had heating problems at the cottage we call GO. They respond quickly to our calls and get the job done quickly, which is very important when the heat goes out at a cottage.

J. Lees from Welland
J. Lees from Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Water and Heating

GO straightened out my humidifier which was a huge problem for me and they serviced my on demand hot water heater. I am very pleased with them and Roy is fantastic.

Cindy from Coldwater
Cindy from Coldwater

Heat Pump Installation

I was impressed with the equipment that I got when GO installed a heat pump in my home but i wasn’t impressed with the company. The three guys who came yelled at each other all day long and I still wonder if the wiring was correct because when they came back they they should have taken a picture of how the last one was wired. The whole thing was obnoxious and the cussing and yelling coming from the workers was so bad I had to go outside.

Tammy from Coldwater
Tammy from Coldwater

Boiler Repair

GO Mechanical repaired our boiler and in the end it was fine but it took some time to get it done because the parts were slow to arrive. It wasn’t really their fault but because of the delay we were without water for a couple of weeks.

JoAnn Warren from Coldwater
JoAnn Warren from Coldwater

Furnace repair

Waking up with no heat and a burnt electrical smell is NO FUN. When I called the after-hours emergency number for Go Heating (Go Mechanical now) I got Ron who responded quickly. He went the extra mile in ensuring our heating comfort while we waited for the needed part and it was installed the same day as the dealer provided it. The office staff were very pleasant to deal with and Ron also followed up to make sure all was well afterwards. I was impressed with the great service.

JoAnn, Thank you for your kind words and for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Paul from Moonstone
Paul from Moonstone
1 review Moonstone, ON

HRV install

G.O did stand behind their work, but their quality of install was very poor. I had to show the installer where to drill the holes for venting, after he didn't measure and drilled a six inch hole into my deck header wrecking the strength of the deck. They did return and fix some of my other issues, but their install was extremely sloppy.

Paul, thank you for your post. If there remains any issue which has not been corrected or for which you have not been compensated please let me know so we can make it right. With regard to the hole the installer advised it was drilled where agreed, understanding that it was one of the few areas of the wall that was not full of mould.

Cheri from The Shock Doctors
Cheri from The Shock Doctors
1 review Orillia, ON

Furnace Repair

All work was completed successfully and in a timely fashion. Communication was exceptional. I knew what to expect and when to expect it, and they delivered. I was very pleased with this first-time service.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again.

More about GO Mechanical

G. O. Heating is now G. O. Mechanical. Since 2006 G. O. Heating has been serving customers in Simcoe County and Muskoka. The name change is to emphasise that we are a full service company. G. O. Mechanical services your complete home comfort needs. This includes heating and air conditioning, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Coldwater?