City Rooter Inc.

1180 gripsholm rd Mississauga ON L4Y 2G9
Plumbing
City Rooter Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for City Rooter Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very efficient and Unbeatable price

I am a person who didn't give public reviews. But I have to say this.

We were having issues with 3 toilets for past one year, and was having high water bill. I wanted to give a try and got Alex's number and he showed up the same day. To my delight, he troubleshooter all the three toilets and he did the minor fixes on the two toilets and for one toilet, he changed the fill value. He is so spontaneous and very well aware of what he is doing. Really appreciate your service, Alex!

Venkat in Mississauga
Venkat in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Garden tap replaced

Had a broken garden tap to be replaced. He was first to respond to my request, came on the day as agreed. Job done quick and perfect. Happy with the outcome.

Amandeep
Amandeep

Gate valve shut off valve replacement

Alexei gave me a quote within 10 minutes of posting. He came on time and was very professional with the work. I will highly recommend Alexei for your plumbing needs.

peter from Mississauga
peter from Mississauga

City Rooter-Plumbing to the rescue

Had a little flood last night in the basement by the main drain - seems the kitchen drain pipe had broken at the junction to main drain. I did a quick google search for reputable plumbers in Mississauga and City Rooter came up. Thanks to Homestars good review of City Rooter, I had no hesitancy to book an appointment with Alex from City Rooter. I email him a photo of the problem - got a reasonable quote for repair - Alex was here within 2 hours and fixed the problem in 30 minutes - I can recommend City Rooter and will use them again (hopefully not too soon :)

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Leaking ball valve

Alexei contacted me with an hour of posting the job and he arrived a couple hours later. He did a very clean and professional job and also installed a bleed valve at no extra charge. I would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your positive feedback for our company

Melissa in Ottawa
Melissa in Ottawa

Thanksgiving visit

I had a Thanksgiving emergency and called City Rooter Sunday night. Alexei came Monday morning as promised as fixed the issue so fast. So thankful as I was without water the previous night!

M from Toronto
M from Toronto

drain excavation and pipe replacement

Came and did the work neatly, replaced more pipe than planned but didn't charge extra. All transactions pleasant and efficient.

Bryan
Bryan

Professionalism and Quality

After I had sent out the service request, I got Alexi's call in less than 2 minutes. The 2nd day he came and found out that my kitchen sink's clogging was pretty hard to be dealt with because of the embarrassing construction project of the basement, which had been done before I bought the house. He tried 2.5 hours using all kinds of skills with the snake but no luck. We settled on another solution and he came today, finishing the job quickly and professionally. Great work.

Margie in Markham
Margie in Markham

Blocked kitchen sinks

I called Alex after seeing excellent reviews on Homestead. He came within an hour and the sink needed a lot more than unblocking! He had to replace a piece of the piping, it was so blocked.
As soon as Alex started working, I could see that he was a true professional. He expects planned what he had to do and set to work quickly and efficiently. His skills are excellent and he is a lovely person.
The price was also very fair.
He is coming back next week to do another job that isn't as urgent.
Thanks Alex!

Thanks for your positive feedback for our company

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Replaced burst pipes

Quick and efficient and Alexei patiently and thoroughly explained to me how to avoid burst pipes In the future. I would not hesitate in calling Alexei again for any further plumbing issues. He is friendly and polite.

Thanks for your feedback

More about City Rooter Inc.

City Rooter Inc. is a locally owned licensed Plumbing and Drain Company. We have built a reputation for providing high quality service at competitive rates for Residential and Commercial customers in GTA and surrounding areas. We are a people-oriented company and we always put our customers first. Our exceptional customer service ensures that every one of our customers is completely satisfied with our services. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured.

City Rooter Inc. specializes in plumbing services, water and sewer line repair and replacement as well as waterproofing. And this is just a small list of the services we provide in GTA and surrounding areas. If you’re in need of plumbing solutions for your home or business, don’t hesitate to call the most trusted name in plumbing- City Rooter.