City Rooter Inc.

1180 gripsholm rd Mississauga ON L4Y 2G9

Plumbing
City Rooter Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for City Rooter Inc.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Replaced leaky main valve

Alex was excellent. He came to my home and access the job, gave me two options for repair. The pricing was fair and reasonable and treated me like a real customer.
He was very compassionate regarding my needs. Once I decided to start the work, he gave me a couple of options of start date. On the start date he was on time and went right to work.
The work was completed under the agreed time. He then clean up the area as he found it once he walked in.
I was so impressed with the workmanship we started talking about the next job of updating the laundry room area.
The overall experience from first contact to job completion was fantastic.

George
George

Plumbing leak

Alex replaced a cracked pipe leading to toilet flange. He was showed up on time was very friendly and replaced the cracked pipe quickly and cleanly for a fair price. I would definitely call on him again for any future jobs.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fantastic Service!!

After a major leak we needed a plumber to come place a new water line and shut off to one of our toilets. Alex showed up on time and did a great job. He went around and checked on the other toilets and water heater and found some issues we were not aware of. He fixed everything and put our minds at ease. Would highly recommend Alex and his company. Thank you Alex!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sewage leak...in basement

When cleaning the storage crawl space...I noticed water pouring out from under the toilet pipes... I don't think anyone has been down here in 30 years. I looked and realized that I think I need a plumber.
Checked home stars...Found Alex.... gave him a call...
He showed up at my time ...5:30 pm.. We both looked at the toilet from in the crawl space..then upstairs... He said it's the wax ring seal...
after taking the toilet off...he then showed me that the ring was rotting right through. also pointed out that there needs to be a double ring on because the flange sits about 3/4 too low.
30 mins later...after me going downstairs to make sure no leaks...
All is good in the home again.
This dude rocks. Don't mess around looking for the right guy..
Call Alex. get the job done right. Valves replaced too.

Thanks for your positive feedback

Unblock one clogged toilet, free up another toilet and kitchen drainage

One toilet blocked, another toilet and kitchen sink not draining properly. Called City Rooter at 7:30 am this morning, explained situation to Alex and he was at our house around 9am. He removed one toilet, scoped the drainage pipe with video camera and broke up tree roots causing the blockages and reinstalled the toilet. Took time to show me the blockages on video, explain the locations of the blockages, layout of the pipes in the house and the various clean out and breathing tubes outside the house and maintenance procedures. Stuck to the quote he gave over the phone. Very prompt, knowledgeable and courteous service. I don't normally write reviews, this is an exception.

Ava
Ava

Laundry faucet not fully closing and adding shut off valves

Laundry faucet won't fully shut anymore and so I needed a plumber to look at it. I used homestars and Alexei - City Plumber came to the rescue! He asked me to buy the replacement I like and he'll install it. I picked up a similar looking one at home depot, scheduled the work and I'm beyond pleased with Alexei's work. We also added shut off valves for the kitchen sink which didn't have any. I also had him look at other plumbing stuff in the house and will definitely call him back when we're ready to do installations.

SHAWN
SHAWN

Project - Leaky Drain

We had been having difficulty finding someone to do the job for over a week. Once we were able to make contact with Alex, he was able to schedule an apointment the next day and had the problem resolved with an hr. Super friendly and would definitely recommend!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Faucets repair

Alexei called and gave me the quote. the price was decent and he came after working hours to suite my schedule in no additional cost. He arrived on time and install the faucet in no time. He did such a good job.

David Branciere
David Branciere

Unplug our plumbing pipe from the basement leading under the house.

Alexei called and arrived several hours before the original appointment which please us, BIG time. He did an excellent job solving our problem and cleaning up after himself. All in all I would highly recommend Alexei to anyone requiring his services.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Shut off value and p-trap replacement

I needed two shut off values for my laundry and a p-trap underneath my kitchen sink replaced. Alexei was responsive and professional. His communication through the process was very good. He returned my call for service within a few hours and showed up the next afternoon on a Saturday to do the repairs. He requested photos of the issue and contacted me to let me know when he was on the way. At my home, Alexei was focused on the task, kept the workspace clean and took time to answer my questions. His work quality was very good and his prices were fair. I would recommend Alexei for your plumbing repair needs.

Thanks for your positive feedback

More about City Rooter Inc.

City Rooter Inc. is a locally owned licensed Plumbing and Drain Company. We have built a reputation for providing high quality service at competitive rates for Residential and Commercial customers in GTA and surrounding areas. We are a people-oriented company and we always put our customers first. Our exceptional customer service ensures that every one of our customers is completely satisfied with our services. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured.

City Rooter Inc. specializes in plumbing services, water and sewer line repair and replacement as well as waterproofing. And this is just a small list of the services we provide in GTA and surrounding areas. If you’re in need of plumbing solutions for your home or business, don’t hesitate to call the most trusted name in plumbing- City Rooter.