City Rooter Inc.

Plumbing
1180 gripsholm rd Mississauga ON L4Y 2G9
Plumbing
City Rooter Inc.

Reviews for City Rooter Inc.

Mary L.
Mary L.

Basement Flooding Rescue Needed!!!!

My mothers bungalow experienced a backup and flooded her basement to the depth of about two inches. She called me, her daughter in a panic at my workplace, shouting HELP!!!!
I happened to have a friend and client standing by me who's husband was Alexei from City Rooter. He was called and was on the job within the hour with is experienced and friendly crew!
He was my Mother's shining white night that day and the next when they completed the job, quickly efficiently professionally and also informed my Mum of government subsidies she was eligible for! Would recommend City Rooter in a heartbeat Thank you Alexei and Crew

Thank you for positive review, it was a pleasure to help you

Julia in Concord
Julia in Concord

Prompt, friendly service

It was late night when we started having issues in our bathroom. We contacted City Rooter right away and they arrived promptly to fix our issue. They worked very fast and they left the work area spotless. Very friendly also. I would highly recommend this company for all your plumbing issues. Keep up the good job guys ;)

We're glad you are satisfied with our services and thx for your review

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Blocked drain pipe (tree roots and debris)

Alexi was called and on site within 15 mins of the cal l. He serviced our property and cleared a pipe of debris and a tree root that was causing a major back up of water in our house. The job was done very fast and efficient. He cleared the pipe 99% of debris and root blockage. Great job. Highly recommended.

Hi Adam, thx for your appreciation, we are glad to help you.

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Plumbing on Easter long wknd

These guys are AMAZING - SO GOOD! We called Alex on a Sat night in the middle of a holiday wknd about a plumbing emergency (after having called several lazy/disinterested other plumbers who gave lots of excuses and wanted to charge 3 - 6 times as much just for an estimate). We're in downtown Toronto and Alex was in Miss but he arrived in about 30 min - that was great! He was so professional, obliging and quick. He also gave us a very reasonable, low rate. I have kept their number because I'm definitely going to use them again!

Hi Christian, thx for your review, we are happy you satisfied with our service, City Rooter available for customers 24/7 all 365 days

Lorena in Mississauga
Lorena in Mississauga

Kitchen drain repair

We had a problem with the kitchen drain. Our kitchen sink was clogged. We found city rooter online and it had really good reviews so we decided to hire them. The technician arrived promply, found the problem an gave as a very reasonable estimate for the work to be done and for the tools they had to buy. The job was done quickly and in a proffesional manner. I am very sattisfied with this company and will definitely request their services in the future.

We're glad you are satisfied with our services and we would like to thank you for choosing City Rooter Plumbing&Drain

Brenden in Markham
Brenden in Markham
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Didn't expect that they will help me at this time

I had an issue with my kitchen sink. I've called this guys at 10:00 PM telling that the dishwasher foam is getting out of it, and the water didn't go from it. They came and figured out that the connection between dishwasher and sink wasn't done properly and it was fixed in a matter of minutes. Thank you, Alex for helping us, cause I was very angry on my wife because she put the dishwasher at such a late time. Hopefully I won't see you again :) (I just don't want to have any troubles anymore related to plumbing, they are so dirty; I mean the troubles :) ).

Hi Brenden, thank you for your positive review and experience with our company, we are glad to serve all your plumbing problems anytime.

Drain Replacement

It was the replacement of drain tubes which was located in a very hard to reach location(under the wall!) They did it on Sunday, very very clean, nice and fast. Thanks to them

Thanks for your positive feedback, our team working hard to make the customer happy

More about City Rooter Inc.

City Rooter Inc. is a locally owned licensed Plumbing and Drain Company. We have built a reputation for providing high quality service at competitive rates for Residential and Commercial customers in GTA and surrounding areas. We are a people-oriented company and we always put our customers first. Our exceptional customer ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?