HomeStars  >  Siding in Carleton Place  >  RenovAction Home Improvements Ltd.

Reviews for RenovAction Home Improvements Ltd.

IRIS in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I first met this company at the Home Show, checked in with them every year until finally I had some windows installed. This week with - 40 degree temperatures I had the remainder done. An outstanding job was done by Corey and Matt, with Corey recommending a modification to the front windows, and boy did they do a super job. It looks great. As usual Luc stops in to make sure all is well done.
I would recommend this company to one and all!

Martin in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Renovaction installed a metal roof to replace 13 year old shingles that had started to curl and come off. The employees of Renovaction are very knowledgeable about the product and the installation. Their dedication to doing the job right is truly amazing. The owner of Renovaction was over regularly to see progress and mare sure it was done correctly. They did not cut corners on labor nor on materials. Our roof is very beautiful and will last a very long time.

Dany & Brigitte in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We just had the complete exterior of our house re-done by RonovAction from siding, facia, soffit and six windows. Luc and his tradesman (Corey and Matthew) were absolutely fantastic. True professionnals you can trust to deliver quality results. Luc provided us with all the information we needed and was extremely responsive to our queries and / or changes in plan. The same applies to his office support staff ( Shonda) who was always curtious and available. We are very satisfied with the outcome and and highly recommend RenovAction.

MR.Brazeau in
1 review Ottawa, ON

I called around to professional window & door repair & renovators had about 8 of them come over for estimates, but only one stood out against the rest. It was RenovAction “Luc”.
From his detailed analysis of the issue Luc found many vulnerability to the way the house handled water, his estimate also paved the way in determining other contractor capabilities.

In conclusion: I now have a nice clean basement no more mold smell, RenovAction even re-did my basement washroom “major overall” , he re-constructed the back wall of my house , new patio door redid my eavesdrop “properly”, and then the front , I went from a single door to a beautiful double door, the they cut brick and I think they even through in a kitchen sink!

Lloyd and Veronica Gervais in
1 review Ottawa, ON

About 18 years ago we had Nuden Windows install Magic windows and a front door for us. Luc Lachapelle was the installer. We were extremely pleased with his work. This year we needed other windows replaced and found Luc had a new company, Renovaction with the same quality product and workmanship. Serge and his crew installed the windows and doors professionally. They take pride in their work and it shows. Thanks Luc, Serge and your crew for the great work!

Laidlaws in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We found Luc Lachapelle's Renovaction company on Homestars and now we are devotees of both. The reviews of Renovaction on Homestars have proved true.

Luc and journeyman Serge, along with the crew, are the real deal. The deck they built for us was beautifully executed in every detail and every question/concern we had at the outset or along the way was answered/addressed to our satisfaction. Pride in a job well done and breadth-of-knowledge were in evidence every day. Shonda, in the office, kept communications flowing seamlessly, she is a gem.

The icing on the cake was that several small jobs around the house were fixed as well. What a sweet relief it was to get those off our to-do list!

To paraphrase another review we read. "We have found our home renovation go-to company - RENOVACTION!"

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with and along side you both. Your pleasantries make our jobs all worthwhile. We are so excited to get your next project underway. Thank you for trusting us with your home improvements.

D. Toll in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

If you want the best, go with RenovAction!! Luc Lachapelle and his team provide top of the line products and services. Their attention to detail and pride in workmanship are heartwarming. I love, love, love my home. I have no hesitation in saying that "you will not be disappointed in a home improvement by RenovAction". In fact, RenovAction restored my faith in contractors - they will exceed your expectations.

Ms Toll,
You were an absolute delight to work with and a lady that just knows exactly what she wants. Thank you for allowing us to bring your vision to reality.

B. McAllister in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We really appreciate the attention to detail Luc encourages from all members of his sales and installation team. It is nice to work with a company that works hard to exceed expectations. It was a pleasure dealing with all members of Renovaction! We highly recommend Renovaction services and look forward to using their services on future projects.

Mr. and Mrs McAllister,
Thank you for your kind words. Luc and our team strive to exceed client expectations and attention to detail. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again on any future projects you may have.

Nicole in Ottawa
1 review Clarence-Rockland, ON

Met with Shaun (Sales Rep) who gave us excellent service. Superb job by Serge , Christopher and Rémi. Serge is a perfectionnist so I was very happy to have this team installing my patio door and building my cedar deck. Luc Lachappelle (owner) and his son Justin are very professional and very trustworthy. We will definitely hire RenovAction for all our future projects. Thanks again for a great job and service.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice message and we look forward to working with you in the near future.

Trevor in Ottawa
1 review Limoges, ON

Met them at Ottawa Home Show. we were looking for a new roof, soffit and fascia and new eaves troughs.
They ere very professional, and helpful.
Went above and beyond their basic job, found some older problems and fixed them, no problem.
would use again, no question, and recommend them easily.

Thank you so much Trevor for taking the time to write such a nice message, we greatly appreciate the recommendation!

More about RenovAction Home Improvements Ltd.

RenovAction is a family business, specializing in Quality Products, Professional Workmanship and Outstanding Warranties. Featuring Energy Saving Insulated Siding, Energy Efficient Windows, and Metal Roofing, RenovAction is your one stop renovation solution.
Serving Ottawa, Orleans, Kanata, Stittsville, Kanata, Embrun, Russel, Winchester, Chesterville, Carleton Place, Smiths Falls, Perth, Brockville, Kemptville, Almonte, Arnprior, Iroquois