ClosetGuy.ca

Closet & Storage Solutions

Reviews for ClosetGuy.ca

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Master and 2nd bedroom closets

We had the master bedroom closet and my son's closet re-done by Jib. From the beginning, Jib was very professional and easy to work with. We got a detailed quote where he was so helpful with suggestions in terms of efficient use of space. The day of the installation went very smoothly, they were punctual, cleaned up and vacuumed afterwards to ensure there was no mess in the house. In a few hours, we had our beautiful closets. Had quotes from a few big name companies, but glad we went with Jib.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your new custom closets. That's for leaving a review for us.

sonjasfocus
sonjasfocus

Closet renovation

We are extremely happy with Jib and his associates! He came within
a day to look at our closet renovations. Jib sent us closet options
online with clear pricing and timelines. The job was completed professionally and with quality products. The closets look amazing and we would highly recommend this company to anyone. You did a fantastic job. Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new custom closets!!

Koush
Koush

Custom Closets and Drawers

From start to finish, Jib and his team were top notch. He is very professional, detail oriented and easy to work with. I had a specific vision of what was required for a custom closets project and he was very helpful with designing the project without any unnecessary up selling (as witnessed by other vendors). He gave a clear timeline and the job was completed without compromise. He took all the time required to make sure everything was perfect.

The quality of materials and workmanship are first rate. I would highly recommend Jib without hesitation and look forward to working with him again!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you.

michelle

647-402-8311
90 Wildberry Crescent
Vaughan
L4H 2C6

Jib did a fantastic job. He was dependable, professional and did great finishing work. I did a lot of research on product and pricing and the closet guy was the best option. I highly recommend this service

Thanks Michelle, it was a pleasure working for you guys.

Zee
Zee

Organized 2 closets at my place

There were 2 people who attended to install the closet organizers. The lead man was very professional in his work and he was cheerful and friendly. The organizers for both closets were installed in 6 hours time with no trouble at all. The job was done very neatly and they cleaned up everything after finishing. Excellent job

Thank you Zee. It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

5 closets,

Jib was prompt in his response to coming to estimate the job. He was very detailed in the design and delivered on time and according to specifications. Great workmanship. Great pricing.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent sales and service!!

Excellent product and service by Jib and team. You won't be disappointment! Very professional and everything was delivered and installed on time as expected! The quality of the product was excellent!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

jcbhaskar
jcbhaskar

Closets

Best people to work with ,for sure!!
Jib and his team are great at their work . Jib really helped us make our dream come true by his best ideas to utilize the space to the maximum and get more room out of it, based on our requirements. The best part was , when they just put in their efforts to clean up the place with utmost care , which made us even more satisfied
It was really great decision to work with Jib and his team. Will definitely recommend to everyone!
Thanks so much Jib for the BEST closets

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you guys. I'm glad that you are happy with the Closets we installed.

Pat in Brampton
Pat in Brampton

Master walk in closet

I may have gone a bit overboard with meeting with several (5) companies to have my walk in closet done, but I am more than thrilled that I went with closet guy! Jib was friendly, super patient, professional and knowlegeable and just a really honest good guy. Through my consultations with the other "big name" closet companies and ones that also have a high rating in this site, jib was the only one where I felt I wasn't being taken advantage of or being given sale pitches that were questionable. Jib stayed in constant contact, delivered on his timeline and was very through. I would also like to mention that I got my closet done about three weeks ago. Honestly I waited to write a review cause I wanted to make sure that i still liked the job that jib did. I absolutely love my closet! Best guy for the job. Oh and by the way although the prices from all the companies I met with were comparable I still got more for less with closet guy!

Thank you for such a nice review. It was great working for you and I'm glad that you are loving your new closet.

B&B in Mississauga
B&B in Mississauga

Walk in closet

Can't say enough good things about ClosetGuy!!! I've dealt with a lot of contractors as I built a house from the foundation up and I've never been impressed or would give any contractor a full 5 stars, but in this case, I would even give 6 stars!!! Jib is professional and courteous and had the best price. Would never trust anyone else to do our closets. He did an amazing job, amazing design, quality product and work, and cleaned well after installation and was an absolute pleasure to work with!

It was a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

More about ClosetGuy.ca

One of the many privileges of living in Canada is the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Custom closets can help when a new season rolls around and the dilemma begins.....where to store my winter clothes in summer, where to store the kid’s bulky ice skates or those winter boots that seem too tall to store comfortably anywhere. Closetguy.ca has the solution to all of your storage dilemmas!

We specializes in Walk-in Closets, Reach-in Closets, Master Bedroom Closet Organizer, Pantries, Front Hall Closets, Laundry Room organization and all other spaces in your home.
We service the GTA including Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton and Mississauga.