Closet Guy.Ca

Reviews for Closet Guy.Ca

Rajesh in Brampton
Rajesh in Brampton

Custom Closets (Master/Slide-In/Entryway)

I was in market to get custom closets installed in my two walk-in, one slide-in and one entryway closets. I got quotes from different installers and got a knowledge on what kind of materials they use for installation. I was satisfied with material of couple of installers but the quality and cost comparison worked well will Jib. Since he is an authorized ClosedMaid contractor in our area, Costco recommended him for closet installation(Thanks to Costco and it gives cash back of $100 per $1000 services and you have to schedule appointment through them). In case which material that Jib uses for installation, you can have a look at here (http://www.closetmaidpro.com/closet-storage-products/laminate/premium-system). Jib was very professional starting from the time when I contacted him over phone for initial designs to the time the closets are installed. He provided the tentative designs within an hour after we had phone conversation before setting up an appointment for design and measurements in person. He was very helpful and accommodative with the requirements we have and he provided his advises when we requested instead of selling something which we didn't want. Appointment time was communicated upfront and on the installation day everything went great. They kept the working areas very tidy and used garage to cut the wood. After installation, they vacuumed the areas which they used. One thing I liked very muck is that they take care of cutting the baseboards to the exact length required (for which other installers said they will charge) and caulked the gaps between the frame and drywall. The work completed in very professional manner and I would highly recommend Jib and his crew.

I'm glad that you are very happy with your new custom closet organizers. Thank you for choosing us and it was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Closeet Guys exceeded my expectation

After spending unnecessary money on numerous organization items I found that it was not to keep my family organized so I decided to get some estimates. Estimates were very high and out of my budget until I got estimate from Closet Guys. Price was unbelievable not to mention the quality of material they have . I had to go away so I asked them to come at a time that better accommodated me. Honestly, I almost felt like NOT going again because I felt like I was in a brand new house and all I wanted to do was enjoy and reorganize. They cleaned up after themselves, they were very professional and excellent overall experience. Thanks is not enough for the workmanship. I would strongly recommend the Closet Guys.

I am glad that you love your custom closets. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you.

Barbara Colavecchia in Brampton
Barbara Colavecchia in Brampton

Closet organizer

ClosetGuy.ca
647-402-8311
90 Wildberry Crescent
Vaughan
L4H 2C6

We had 3 closets done by Jib and his partner. We are thrilled with their work and love our new closets. Jib is personable and easy to work with, reliable and professional. We would recommend him to anyone wanting to have closet organizers installed.

I'm glad you love your new walk in closet organizers. It was a pleasure working for you guys. Thank you for leaving a review for us.

Muzaffer AYDIN from Ajax
Muzaffer AYDIN from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Closet organizer in both closets

Jib is an excellent person to deal with. No pressure and no sales techniques. Jib took his time to walk us through the details and design. We have some other questions that came to mind afterwards and Jib was able to answer them within a timely manner. Last minute we asked him to do a minor change and Jib had it done without hesitation. Excellent person to deal with. Can't express enough I luckily we consider our self that we found him.

Thank you for leaving a review for us. I'm sure you will get a lot more storage in your Master walk in closet as well as your front hallway closet.

Maria in Vaughan
Maria in Vaughan

Closet organizer

ClosetGuy.ca
647-402-8311
90 Wildberry Crescent
Vaughan
L4H 2C6

Excellent and professional! They took out old racks before new install so back wall could be painted. Showed up on time and came with their own vacuum cleaner, which was so thoughtful.

Thank you for choosing ClosetGuy for your reach in closet organizer.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Master and 2nd bedroom closets

We had the master bedroom closet and my son's closet re-done by Jib. From the beginning, Jib was very professional and easy to work with. We got a detailed quote where he was so helpful with suggestions in terms of efficient use of space. The day of the installation went very smoothly, they were punctual, cleaned up and vacuumed afterwards to ensure there was no mess in the house. In a few hours, we had our beautiful closets. Had quotes from a few big name companies, but glad we went with Jib.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your new custom closets. That's for leaving a review for us.

sonjasfocus
sonjasfocus

Closet renovation

We are extremely happy with Jib and his associates! He came within
a day to look at our closet renovations. Jib sent us closet options
online with clear pricing and timelines. The job was completed professionally and with quality products. The closets look amazing and we would highly recommend this company to anyone. You did a fantastic job. Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new custom closets!!

Koush
Koush

Custom Closets and Drawers

From start to finish, Jib and his team were top notch. He is very professional, detail oriented and easy to work with. I had a specific vision of what was required for a custom closets project and he was very helpful with designing the project without any unnecessary up selling (as witnessed by other vendors). He gave a clear timeline and the job was completed without compromise. He took all the time required to make sure everything was perfect.

The quality of materials and workmanship are first rate. I would highly recommend Jib without hesitation and look forward to working with him again!

michelle
michelle
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Master and entryway closet

Jib did a fantastic job. He was dependable, professional and did great finishing work. I did a lot of research on product and pricing and the closet guy was the best option. I highly recommend this service

Thanks Michelle, it was a pleasure working for you guys.

Zee
Zee

Organized 2 closets at my place

There were 2 people who attended to install the closet organizers. The lead man was very professional in his work and he was cheerful and friendly. The organizers for both closets were installed in 6 hours time with no trouble at all. The job was done very neatly and they cleaned up everything after finishing. Excellent job

Thank you Zee. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Closet Guy.Ca

One of the many privileges of living in Canada is the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Custom closets can help when a new season rolls around and the dilemma begins.....where to store my winter clothes in summer, where to store the kid’s bulky ice skates or those winter boots that seem too tall to store comfortably anywhere. Closetguy.ca has the solution to all of your storage dilemmas!

We specializes in Walk-in Closets, Reach-in Closets, Master Bedroom Closet Organizer, Pantries, Front Hall Closets, Laundry Room organization and all other spaces in your home.
We service the GTA including Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton and Mississauga.