ClosetGuy.ca

Reviews for ClosetGuy.ca

jcbhaskar
jcbhaskar

Closets

Best people to work with ,for sure!!
Jib and his team are great at their work . Jib really helped us make our dream come true by his best ideas to utilize the space to the maximum and get more room out of it, based on our requirements. The best part was , when they just put in their efforts to clean up the place with utmost care , which made us even more satisfied
It was really great decision to work with Jib and his team. Will definitely recommend to everyone!
Thanks so much Jib for the BEST closets

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you guys. I'm glad that you are happy with the Closets we installed.

Pat in Brampton
Pat in Brampton

Master walk in closet

I may have gone a bit overboard with meeting with several (5) companies to have my walk in closet done, but I am more than thrilled that I went with closet guy! Jib was friendly, super patient, professional and knowlegeable and just a really honest good guy. Through my consultations with the other "big name" closet companies and ones that also have a high rating in this site, jib was the only one where I felt I wasn't being taken advantage of or being given sale pitches that were questionable. Jib stayed in constant contact, delivered on his timeline and was very through. I would also like to mention that I got my closet done about three weeks ago. Honestly I waited to write a review cause I wanted to make sure that i still liked the job that jib did. I absolutely love my closet! Best guy for the job. Oh and by the way although the prices from all the companies I met with were comparable I still got more for less with closet guy!

Thank you for such a nice review. It was great working for you and I'm glad that you are loving your new closet.

B&B in Mississauga
B&B in Mississauga

Walk in closet

Can't say enough good things about ClosetGuy!!! I've dealt with a lot of contractors as I built a house from the foundation up and I've never been impressed or would give any contractor a full 5 stars, but in this case, I would even give 6 stars!!! Jib is professional and courteous and had the best price. Would never trust anyone else to do our closets. He did an amazing job, amazing design, quality product and work, and cleaned well after installation and was an absolute pleasure to work with!

It was a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.

Look no further - book with the Closet Guy!

Jib was amazing! The quality and effort he puts in his design + installation affirmed that I made the right decision in awarding the job. I had additional requests which he applied happily - as his intention is to make his clients happy. He even did a thorough clean-up post installation :)
I highly suggest using ClosetGuy Inc. for your closet design + installation.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you.

meenu.kn
meenu.kn

Bedroom walk in closets

We worked with Jib for 3 bedroom closets. Amazing service and designs. Finished the job in 2 days flat. He also cleaned up after him so closets were ready to reciceve clothes.
Jib purposefully planned the interiors to maximize the space. He went the extra mile and made changes on the fly to meet our last minute accommodations.

Thank you for leaving a review for us. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Donna in Georgetown
Donna in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Mud Room restyle

Jib had done our bedroom closet and we loved it so much we asked him back to do the mud room. We didn’t have to go and pick it up or put it together. It’s stunning and we are extremely happy. We’ve gained twice the storage and would highly recommend him

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you guys.

Ben in King  in Vaughan
Ben in King in Vaughan

Wwalk in Closets

Great reliable team. Excellent job, very neat and clean. Jib was very professional and helpful in designing the closets. Everything was done on time. Would definitely recommend him. Thank you for a great job.

Hope you are enjoying your new walk in closets. Thanks for leaving a great review for us.

Mymi in Toronto
Mymi in Toronto
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great Service from Jib!!!

Jib was professional, responsive and very meticulous. He takes his time and gets it right. He got the parts and installed the missing items we needed for our closet. We were very happy with his professionalism and service level.

Thank you for a great review.

Stakhar
Stakhar

Master and Hall Closets

Jib and his team, did a great job on our closets. They are now very functional and allow us to keep things organized! We are very happy with the quality of the work. Jib is very professional and was great to work with. He brought our vision to life with his 3D drawings which were quick and easy. We will definitely use his services again and recommend him to anyone that is looking for quality workmanship at reasonable prices. Thanks Jib!

Thank you for a great review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Ahmed Parkar in Mississauga
Ahmed Parkar in Mississauga

Walk in closet

Great experience with Jib. Truly professional and to the point. Love the 3D program.
Everything went so smooth just as planned. Finished product is awesome.
Thank you for a lovely job.
Ahmed

Hello Ahmed,
It was a pleasure working for you. Hope you are enjoying your new walk in closet.

More about ClosetGuy.ca

One of the many privileges of living in Canada is the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Custom closets can help when a new season rolls around and the dilemma begins.....where to store my winter clothes in summer, where to store the kid’s bulky ice skates or those winter boots that seem too tall to store comfortably anywhere. Closetguy.ca has the solution to all of your storage dilemmas!

We specializes in Walk-in Closets, Reach-in Closets, Master Bedroom Closet Organizer, Pantries, Front Hall Closets, Laundry Room organization and all other spaces in your home.
We service the GTA including Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton and Mississauga.