HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  McArthur Construction

Reviews for McArthur Construction

Peter in Ottawa
Peter in Ottawa

Roof for clinic

They were great. We have a busy clinic open 6 days a week.
The crew came, measured, installed, cleaned up afterwards and all of this out side of our office hours! so we never had to stop working!!!

David Neasmith
David Neasmith

Roof Modification Construction and Roof Re-shingle

Richard and his team were thorough, courteous and provided very good results. The project involved modifications to the roof itself, which was done carefully and in keeping with the Structural Engineer's recommendations. Pricing was fair, workmanship appears to be very good and we are happy with the results. We recommended Richard to some of our neighbours and he has done their roofs to their full satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Bo in Ottawa
Bo in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

He was quick, professional, good crew. Of the roofers that I thought sounded like good quality, he gave the best quote. And of those roofers, he was one of the few willing to do only part of the roof instead of the whole roof (I have a mansard + shallow angle top and only the top really needed to be done). He was honest and got the job scheduled before winter despite my late call. He used all quality materials and cleaned up the site after. There was a bit of debris left on my porch roof which he came back and cleaned up after I informed him. I would highly recommend.

Jeff Yaworski from Ottawa
Jeff Yaworski from Ottawa

Roof Reshingled

I am very pleased with the work done in replacing the shingles on my roof. A number of homes on my street have had to get the same work done over the past two years by various companies so McArthur Construction was one of several to choose from. I ended up getting three estimates. I was impressed with the detail in Richard's quote, the warranty and the competitiveness of his pricing. The fact he is the company owner and met with us personally to go over colour and quality options was impressive. His presence on the job site for much of the work was reassuring. Richard's crew were professional and polite. On the roof by 7 am each morning, they worked straight through one of the hottest weeks of the summer. When extra time was required to complete the job, they worked over the weekend without complaint. We are very pleased with the end result. The roof looks excellent and the quality of the job is evident. I highly recommend Richard and his team.

Doug Herd from Ottawa
Doug Herd from Ottawa

Reshingled Roof

I was very impressed with how quick McArthur Construction was. From my first contact with Richard, to meeting at my house, preparing a quote, to completing the entire job, took just one week. I am very pleased we took their advice on the colour of the shingles they recommended. The roof looks amazing and matches the brick and siding perfectly. The entire team was very courteous and professional and they did a great job cleaning up after they were all finished. My wife and I have already recommended McArthur Construction to a close friend and coworker.

Paul Maddison from Ottawa
Paul Maddison from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation, Pool shed roof replacement

Rick is an expert at his craft, but more importantly he attracts great folks to his team. Integrity, earned customer loyalty, and first rate workmanship are his hallmarks. I have been entirely satisfied with his work, and very highly recommend McArthur Construction to anyone seeking superb affordable results, whether it's a new roof or a new kitchen.

Nesrallah from Ottawa
Nesrallah from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a badly-damaged roof that was pushing 20+ years: shingles were curling, some had blown off and the gable had a gap that was visible to the naked eye. McArthur Construction quoted the job and was onsite, working, the next day. They finished less than a day later. The service is fast, thorough, professional and attentive. The proprietor, Richard, has a personal stake in every job and makes sure that the client is well cared for.

More about McArthur Construction

My name is Richard McArthur, owner of McArthur Construction. As the owner of a successful construction and roofing company, my goal for 2015 is to align my services with like minded organizations who demand a high level of quality, service and efficiency as part of their standard practice. My team ...