HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Canam Roofing Ltd

Troy
Troy
1 review Delta, BC

Roof Replacement

We are happy with our new roof. Gurinder and his dad did a great job. We had replaced our cedar shake roof with GAF Timerline Ultra HD shingles. They had cleaned up daily and kept the yard neat and tidy. We had a positive experience and would recommend Canam Roofing to our family and friends. Thanks Gurinder!

Hi Troy,

Aaron in Surrey
Aaron in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roof replacement

Canam Roofing just replaced my roof and I can confirm that they do quality work. They finished the job on time, cleaned all their mess and the roof not only looks great but I can rest easy knowing that they back up their work with a 10 year warranty. It was very easy to deal with Inder as he is very professional but also pleasant.  As a project manager for a company that specializes in renovating homes I need reliable contractors that do quality work at a fair price; fortunately Canam Roofing is one of those contractors. I highly recommend them and will be utilizing their services for upcoming projects.

Hi Aaron,

Canaan Roofing Ltd

winson
winson

roof

Gurinder and his team did a good job. They found out my old roof installer didn't open the hole for the vent and help me open them up. I am satisfy for their team.
Winson

Hello Winson, thank you for the review.

Canam Roofing Ltd

David in PATUANAK
David in PATUANAK
1 review Patuanak, SK

Roof repair

Gurinder and his father did a great job with our roof repair. Gurinder was very professional throughout all of our interactions from providing the quote to completing the work on the day he had stated. Gurinder and his father replaced the flashing around the chimney, de-mossed the roof, and cleaned the gutters as well. I really appreciated the fact that they were able to do the de-mossing and gutters as some other roof repair companies do not offer this service.

Hi David,

Canam roofing ltd

gofishon in Vancouver
gofishon in Vancouver

Canam Roofing Review

Gurinder took the time to show us samples, offer his suggestions and even drive the neighbourhood to point out some colour and pattern possibilities. Ours was a tough job. High, steep roof with layers to be removed, plywood sheathing to be installed and shingles laid. The Canam quote was not the cheapest, but was reasonable. Gurinder was able to finish, just in the nick of time. His crew worked through hot summer days to finish. The roofing results were excellent and the additional construction repairs needed were satisfactory. All in all we are very pleased with the result. And after a gusty autumn, a record snowfall winter and a record rain spring, I can say the roof has stood up to the elements. Thanks Canam.

Hi Lawrence,
Thank You for the review really appreciate your feedback.

Canam Roofing Ltd

Eva J., Port Moody BC in
Eva J., Port Moody BC in
1 review Port Moody, BC

copper roof flashing

we needed new roof flashing on the balcony (old flashing leaked).
Searching contractors in my area, Canam Roofing had nice picture gallery of their previous projects on their website, so we decided to give them a go.
I must say that it was a good choice. We agreed on the price and timing. Once the crew came on time, they did exactly what we expected, they were very professional. They cleaned the job site after the work was done. We are impressed with the company and we would hire them in the future should the need arise.

Hi Eva, I,m glad your happy with our work your balcony looks great thank you for the review .

Heather Duffy in Surrey
Heather Duffy in Surrey

new roof

We returned from a vacation to pouring rain and a leaky roof which came through one of our new potlights in our kitchen. Gurinder came out on a Sunday and went up on the roof in the pouring rain to patch the roof from the outside and the inside. He returned with his Dad to put on a new roof for us. His work was professional and efficient and he is a very nice friendly person to work with. He also installed new vents and fixed a couple of other things up there that needed fixing. I would definitely recommend Gurinder to anyone needing roof work.

Hi Heather, thank you for such great review.

Canam roofing Ltd

Peter from Surrey
Peter from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Great new roof when I didn't really want one

It has been a year since Gurinder replaced our roof and hidden gutters. As I write today, there is enough rain to justify building an ark and I'm glad I did. It wasn't in my budget at the time but for peace of mind we did it. My father in law had seen Gurinder replace his neighbours roof, and as my father in law is a meticulous engineer, he could only say god things about Gurinder. We met with Gurinder, decided on materials and off they went. The price was fair and they worked hard, what more can you ask for. On top of that if I ever noticed anything that was not quite right, it was adjusted right away. One year later through crazy rain and windstorms, no issues and I'm happy about my decision. Today, particularly so! All that said, if you need a roof, don't hesitate contacting Gurinder.

Hi peter, thank you for the review.

Soledad from Surrey
Soledad from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roof Relacement

Canam Roofing Ltd. did an excellent job in replacing my roof .You could depend on this company for any repair or roof replacement. Never did mess, finished the work in 1-1/2 days, gave good advice about the material and gave a fair price and very polite.

Hi Soledad,
We always give a good advice about the material to our customers after all the roof is a very important aspects of the house . Thank you for such a grate review.
Gurinder S,
Canam Roofing ltd

Eleni  Y. from Vancouver
Eleni Y. from Vancouver

re-roofing

We were extremely pleased with the work that was done on our roof. Not only was Canam's pricing reasonable, but you could also tell that they are good at what they do and great care was put into their workmanship. I also appreciated that they were polite and courteous in keeping our yard clean throughout the project. We had one minor detail to address after the work was complete regarding the fascia, which was handled very promptly and with ease. It was a very positive experience having Canam work on our home, and we have no reservations in recommending them to our friends and family.

Hi Eleni, Thank you for your review, appreciate your feedback.
Don't forget to call us for the garage roof.
Gurinder S,
CANAM ROOFING LTD.

More about Canam Roofing Ltd

Canam Roofing Ltd. has over 20 years of residential roofing experience. Whether you need a roof repair or complete roof replacement, we take pride in every thing we do. in addition to fair pricing we offer a 10 year workmanship warranty for all our customers.