Shutters & Blinds

416-671-7096
67 Rainbow Creek Drive
Vaughan
L4H 0A6

This is the second time I have used Max Blinds and am thoroughly impressed with the professionalism and speed of delivery and installation. Prices are more than competitive without quality being compromised. Absolutely no pressure to purchase and great patience in finding what is right for your home and your preferences. Wide selection. Sadly I have run out of windows to cover!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Window blinds

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Max to friends or family. When Max came to give us a quote my first impression was very positive. He didn't use any pressure tactics to try to 'up sell' , he was very sincere, knowledgeable and actually used samples to sell us a less expensive product. We are loving the blinds that Max installed throughout our home and have no complaints from start to finish!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

California shutters

It was awesome service provided by Max (Max Blinds). He was professional. Showed different options available which suits our budget.
He did this back in 2012 and now I own new home in Brampton and hired him for his services again.
Again fantastic job done.

From
Ottawa

KINGA in Vaughan
KINGA in Vaughan

Always great

This was our 2nd time dealing with Maxwell. First time was doing our entire home and this time just a Bay Window. He did a great job! The California Shutters are beautiful. We get compliments on them all the time.

Thanks again!

Mariahh  in Vaughan
Mariahh in Vaughan

Window coverings - shade-o-matic and Shutters

I found Max from a google search and was a bit weary on using a smaller company but I called anyway and he came over to give me a quote the same day I called. He had a good amount of name brand samples. With his help, I ended up picking shutters for the lower level and hunter Douglas shades for the top level...

I ended up getting 2 more quotes after him but decided to go with him given his product was 100% warranty, quality name brand products and LOWEST PRICE..... he did the work from start to finish in a timely manner..... I have recommended him to 2 family members that bought rental units and he did an excellent job go them as well.

Samuel Okafor in Vaughan
Samuel Okafor in Vaughan

Custom Home Shutters

I have small windows and areas in my living room where the wall is curved so I was worried that this company would not be able to measure the right shutters that would fit correctly. I had Max come into my home to give me a rough estimate and to see if he would be able to provide the right blinds for me and luckily he was able to find the prefert cut and shutters for me

Brianne  in Vaughan
Brianne in Vaughan

Kitchen Shutters

I would to start off by sharing the amazing service I received from Max. I had high standards for what I wanted done in my home and after going through different options and blind materials, Max was able to come up with a solution that would accentuate my home. Most importantly, Max made sure to put forward options that fit my budget. Would highly recommend and use his services in the future!

GTA
GTA

California Shutters

Will not recommend nor use Max's services again. He is unprofessional and rude. He made many mistakes which will cost me greatly now as he will not fix what he started even though he said he would. He is not a man of his word. He does not complete projects as he is not experienced in doing so. His workmanship is sloppy. He starts a job and does not finish it. I would suggest anyone looking for shutters to be installed or any other door or window treatment work please Google the person and their company ahead of time. I wish I did, I went with word of mouth. Never again.

Review has 2 previous versions

Roller Blinds for whole Home

416-671-7096
67 Rainbow Creek Drive
Vaughan
L4H 0A6

Max will take your deposit of $1,000 and fail to deliver and install blinds on time. He will either take 3 to 4 times longer than quoted or he will keep your deposit and not refund it to you, which is what happened to me. This is why he stays off of whatsapp because there are A LOT of people trying to contact him for their money back. He is a very questionable character with an extensive criminal record. Check in google, you will find it.

Barb in London
Barb in London
1 review Fergus, ON

Window Shutters

Yesterday Max installed window shutters in our living room. We are more than thrilled with the results, brought our room into the 21st century! He was very professional and did an excellent installation and clean up. The installation was completed in well under the estimated time. We live in Fergus and Max even came out to do our original measurements on a Saturday evening. From then on everything went smoothly. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Thanks again Max.