Iron Fort Construction & Renovation Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
6331 Purcell Rd, Cornwall, ON ON K6H5R5
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Iron Fort Construction & Renovation Inc.

Review for Iron Fort Construction & Renovation Inc.

Mike in Huntsville
Mike in Huntsville
1 review Cornwall, ON

Roofing and Interior

They spent the time to ask every question, for the work that I needed and then helped customize the work to my needs. They gave a me a timeline and they stuck to it. They gave me a quote and stuck to it. Everyone was incredibly friendly and I will be using Iron Fort again in the future.

Thank you Mike for taking the time to share your kind words and feedback! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on your project that you had. We're glad that everything worked out the way it did in regards to scheduling you in as soon as we did and that you are happy with our end result. Thank you again!

More about Iron Fort Construction & Renovation Inc.

We're licensed, bonded and insured Home Builder & General Contractor. At Iron Fort Inc, we specialize in new home construction, commercial construction, home remodeling, commercial remodeling, replacement windows, siding, roofing, additions, garages, decks, porches, sun-rooms, kitchen remodeling and bath remodeling. . .
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Cornwall?