Piramid Mfg. Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Ottawa ON K2G 0G2

Reviews for Piramid Mfg. Ltd.

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom closet panel door

I recently had Piramid install a basic panel sliding closet door as part of a basement reno. The door and installation was good, but I was also very impressed with the customer service. I called on fairly short notice and they were able to accommodate the measurement and installation appointments according to some time I had off, so everything worked out smoothly.

Sophie from Ottawa
Sophie from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Master Bedroom and Front Entrance Closet Doors

I didn't have a Homestars account until just now. I felt it was worth it to open the account just to leave a review of Piramid Mfg. Ltd.

After looking at a couple of box stores as well as another local door store, I was feeling discouraged because I wasn't finding the style of doors I wanted at reasonable prices and the customer service was severely lacking. I was at a friends house and saw the exact doors I wanted for my front entrance and she told me she had gotten them at Piramid. She was very happy with the service and price she received from Piramid, so I decided to visit their showroom.

I was not disappointed! As soon as I stepped into the showroom I had two people cheerfully greet me. I ended up dealing with both Amanda and Matt on this visit. Amanda was fantastic to deal with. Very knowledgeable and pleasant. After selecting a style of door (which is a lot harder than it sounds because of all the choices Piramid has), I told both Amanda and Matt about all the problems I'd had trying to find doors for my bedroom and front entrance. Matt immediately jumped in and said that even though their trucks on the road are extremely busy this time of year, he personally would come and measure my closets the next day to make sure we could get a jump start on getting the doors ordered. Matt came the next morning right on time and I had my doors ordered by the end of the day. Less than a week later I received a call from Amanda letting me know they were ready for installation and we settled on a date and time. Piramid's installers (I only remember one of their names, Nick) arrived between the times we agreed on and they installed the doors with no problems at all. At the end of the day I received a call from Amanda asking me if I was happy with the doors and if I had any questions or concerns.

From beginning to end Piramid's customer service was impeccable. Amanda and Matt in the showroom are a pleasure to deal with and the installed on the road were punctual, polite clean and did a great installation. The pricing was on par (front entrance) and/or cheaper (master bedroom) than the competition and the doors arrived sooner than I was originally told, especially during the summer season (less than two weeks from start to finish).

I would happily recommend Piramid Mfg. Ltd. to anyone, and I already have to my friends and family!