Alltech Aluminum&Roofing Inc

Maria
Maria
11 reviews York, ON

Roof Replacement

We needed someone to replace our roof as soon as possible because it was leaking. After canvassing a number of quotes, Alltech provided us with the most competitive. From the beginning, Victor was attentive and honest. He even went out of his way to drop off colour samples for shingles to make sure we were happy with the colour. Alltech did an excellent job very quickly. I will certainly be using them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone who needs work on their roof. Thank you Victor!!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

New roofing

I got 3 quotes to replace our shingles, not an easy flat roof but one with large dormers front and back. All Tech was working in the neighbourhood and Victor came by to measure. He provided a quote within 2 days, and dropped off shingle samples. His quote was thorough and by far the lowest, by more than half, for the same shingle quality. The work was done within 2 weeks and above all the property was draped and kept very tidy throughout. I was very impressed with his professionalism and the work itself. It is gratifying to see that not every contractor in affluent areas overcharges for their services.

Bill M.
Bill M.

Fair Price and Well-Done Work

After the big wind storm in Toronto (Spring 2018) that damaged a flat-roof at the back of my house I got a 3 quotes for repairs. One was arranged by a neighbour who said Alltech did a good job on his son's roof. Since Alltech provided the lowest quote for the work, so I went with them, and they did an excellent job. I subsequently I hired them to do the gutters and again they did it for a very fair price and the work was well done.

More about Alltech Aluminum&Roofing Inc

Aluminum & Roofing
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?