The Ontario Hvac Group

22 Elkhorn Drive Toronto ON M2K 1J4

Review for The Ontario Hvac Group

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace and Air Condition

Very bad service, while installing furnace they damaged the ecobee wires and replaced ecobee with the Thermostat that came along the furnace.

I have tried for months to reach out to them, but of no use. Now I have to pay someone to fix the issue of my own.

Avoid unprofessional guys for such a major repairs.

ur own ecobe thermostat was damage frome biginig so did I give u free thermostat? did I go to ur house few times with out NO charge. did I come to ur other house which is u live with out labour charge . ???
u get package with free thermostat and I did more then ur promiss so I'm tryed to favor u for ur a.c over thermostat so u can control ur heating and cooling from ur phone at ur tennt house . I did all my promiss at first day

More about The Ontario Hvac Group

============================================ >>>>>> FREE BYPASS HUMIDIFIER <<<<<<<< >>>>>> FREE DIGITAL THERMOSTATE <<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>> FREE WINTER COVER <<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>> FREE WALL BREACKET <<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>> FREE FURNACE FILTTER <<<<<<<<&...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?