Hulk Exteriors Inc.

823 Ridge Road Stoney-Creek Hamilton ON L8J 2Y3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  Hulk Exteriors Inc.

Reviews for Hulk Exteriors Inc.

Kelly Oliver-Bonnay in Grimsby
Kelly Oliver-Bonnay in Grimsby
1 review Lincoln, ON

Few bumps - excellent finish!

My husband and I wanted a local roofing company and found Joe and Hulk at a Home Show in Smithville. Joe was very prompt in coming to give us a detailed quote. He was also up front about the different types of shingles. We live right on the lake and needed a good quality shingle to withstand the weather. Joe was excellent in helping us pick a colour that best matched our home. We told Joe we needed to wait a bit to do our roof due to other committments. Joe said it was going to be a 3-4 day job. There was some delays due to weather which are understandable. Slight communication issues delayed it a further day which was very upsetting for me. Both Trevor and Joe were in contact with me and were very apologetic. Trevor and his crew showed up the next morning bright and early and worked tirelessly for 5 days. And it was a HOT 5 days! The crew was here promptly each morning and worked very hard. They added extra vents for us which was much appreciated. Our new roof looks amazing and we are very pleased with the colour choice! We would definitely (and have already) recommended Hulk. Thanks guys! You have a very hard job and we appreciate your dedication. I have attached a before, during and after pic.

Ross Clewer in Lindsay
Ross Clewer in Lindsay
1 review Grimsby, ON

Roofing on our three roofed split level home

We contacted Joe for an estimate. His price was absolutely unbelievable. His men showed up on the appointed day ( the first day of this season) and finished the job in one day WOW! His crew was totally professional and very careful to not cause any damage to our gardens and on top of all that we had no clean up to do afterwords. My only complaint is they are not given a 10 in the reviews........they are that good

jaftyco in Stoney Creek
jaftyco in Stoney Creek

Eavestrough

competitive quote for eaves trough replacement
work was completed in a timely fashion
site was cleaned up like they were never on site
guys were super friendly and enjoyed the work they did

Ginsing
Ginsing
1 review Lincoln, ON

Replaced roof shingles.

Courteous, fast, did a great job, entire roof stripped and reproofed in 2/3 of a day. Did the work on the date they advised. Cleaned everything up after the work was completed. Dropping bundles of shingles on roof knocked off the lens cover on my ceiling light which broke - they were very professional about it said they would replace the lens cover and did in a timely manner. All in all I am very pleased with the work that was done for me and I would recommend them if you need your roof redone.

jamesb1959 in Milton
jamesb1959 in Milton
1 review Burlington, ON

Windows & Doors

I had gotten a quote a few months back. Hulk has done other work on my home. I was happy that the owners did all the window and door installations themselves. They had in house crews for my roofing work, who did an awesome job a while back, but was happy Lou, Joe and a few other helpers were the ones not only quoting, but also installing my windows and doors. I had gotten painted outside frames, and they gave me the option of choosing between a few local window manufacturers. I notice the temperature stability in my home already after only 2 weeks from install. Thanks Joe, Lou & the hulk team. My house is now complete but I will recommend.

Marco
Marco

Vinyl Siding and Aluminum Work

Replaced siding on my home along with the aluminum. They were a great company to deal with and I am very happy with the work. In and out in about a week. Would recommend. Work was completed beginning of April.

Jeremy Easton  in Grimsby
Jeremy Easton in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Roof and eaves

Needed the roof done asap. The weather wasn't helping but Joe and the crew did an outstanding job getting the job done in the short window we had. Excellent crew very professional, great job definitely hire them again!!

Jennifer Truax from Hamilton
Jennifer Truax from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

It was past time for a new roof, and we could not delay the inevitable any longer. I asked friends for recommendations, and Hulk came highly recommended. I called, and Joe showed a couple of days later with an estimate. Once we gave the okay, things began to roll. The team who did the work was very friendly, and when Santa came by to visit my daughter he too was impressed with the workers who were very polite. I would highly recommend Hulk to anyone looking to have work done on their homes.

Marie in Hamilton
Marie in Hamilton
1 review Cayuga, ON

Joe came out and gave me an estimate for the roof. We booked with him and we are very happy with the job they did. Lou and his crew had the roof completed by the time I got home from work. The box was gone the next day and the area around my house was cleaned up very well. I highly recommend Hulk Exteriors!

domi29 from London
domi29 from London
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Roof…front door is next!

I contacted Hulk back in June. I noticed their trailer and trucks parked while working a few houses down the road from me. I waited before I contacted them to see how well they worked together, how well they cleaned up and operated as a company, which seemed pretty good.

When I booked my estimate Joe came out, he is one of the owners. He gave me a very detailed quote and went over the full service. His pricing was pretty close to other larger companies who quoted me, and was very to the point. He wasn't pushy like 2 other salesmen who had visited me.

I am very pleased with the work that Trevor and his crew did on site. His son worked on the crew as well who did a great job as well, a very family oriented company. Although the garbage bin and shingles had to sit on my drive way for a week due to awful weather conditions the past week, they contacted me almost every day with updates. My new roof looks great, my house was left clean, and I am glad to hear that my other neighbours have signed them on to do their roofs this year. An A+ for Joe & the Hulk Team.

Would Highly recommend!

More about Hulk Exteriors Inc.

Family Owned & Operated for 20 Years! Providing Services in -Roofing -Siding -Eavestrough -Windows & Doors