24hr Skylight Service

Skylight Installation & Repair
HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Whitby  >  24hr Skylight Service

Reviews for 24hr Skylight Service

Mike Echino in Whitby
Mike Echino in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Skylight

Eli did a great job but did not finish the job properly and promptly disappeared. It's been 9 months since my job and I've pretty much given up on him repainting the tunnel or replacing the LED lights that worked all of one week.
The plastering and painting was extremely rushed due to a lost day of heat so the job was finished late at night on a Sunday without a thorough review. Eli promised to come back multiple times to clean up the walls and repaint but never showed up. Note that I still have not received my warranty either.

Sateesh
Sateesh
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Skylight

Very Honest, hard working Guy and amazing work, his planning, coordination, execution is impeccable! Very detailed and he walks the talk, he delivers what he promises.

Highly recommend Eli!!!!

I must say we really appreciate you choosing 24hr skylight service as your installation team. It was really a pleasure doing business with you. Hope that you do enjoy your beautiful view.

volume2
volume2
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace Skylight

Replacement of a existing leaking skylight. Job was started very quickly and on time. Company had good communication throughout all stage. Contractor explained the best product for the situation and was knowledgeable.
Site was cleaned up after job. Very satisfied with the job.

It's always a pleasure seeing happy customers and knowing that all our installation is done right to that satisfaction of our customers. Thank you for your great remarks.

Anthony in Scarborough
Anthony in Scarborough
1 review Oshawa, ON

Skylight installation in Oshawa

June 2017 I hired 24hr. Skylight Service. Eli to installed two skylights & they did an amazing job. Which is why I installed a third skylight In November. I would recommend 24hr. Skylight Service for all your skylight needs. I also attached a pic to highlight the work.

It was really a pleasure doing business with you Anthony. It's always great to have good clients like you.

The Levin Family from Toronto
The Levin Family from Toronto

No budget but great service

We wanted to write this review even though we ended up not having the budget for the job. Our skylight is leaking and we contacted a few businesses, some of them rated quite highly on this website, to come take a look and give us a quote. It was very disappointing to deal with most of them, and we felt they were pushing certain products on us, and not interested in the job otherwise. In contrast we were so impressed with Eli, with his honesty and with his quick response. Eli was quick to arrive, took a thorough look at the skylight, and very clearly explained the options to us. He even worked with the manufacturer to try and get a lower price for us. That for us is service and attention above and beyond! Although we do not have the budget for completing the job at this time, we will definitely give Eli our business when we do have the money.

Wow is all our company can say! We honestly would never expect such a review knowing that no work have been done or given to us as yet. We really appreciate you taking the time to say how you honestly feel. We at 24hr skylight service would also like to work with you in solving your problem cause we don't want you to wait till you have the money cause the longer you wait the worst the problem gets. Please give us a call and we will try to work with you the best we can.
E. Mathurin

Carol  veinneau in Ottawa
Carol veinneau in Ottawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Skylight

Eli was fantastic. My perfectly fine skylight was not put back properly by roofers In Hamilton causing leaking in my kitchen. Called Eli came that day. Fixed my skylight. Great job. Great workmanship and very honest. No more leaks. Would highly recommend. Great work and honesty that is why I recommend him. He gets the job done

It was really a pleasure doing business with you and we are really happy to know that we gave you the best workmanship at the best possible price in limited time. We take our job seriously and would be more happier if everyone skylights was problem free. Thank you again.

Ryan F.
Ryan F.

Skylight replacement

Eli was very reliable and pleasure to work with. He kept us posted about the work being planned, executed the job on time, cleaned up afterwards and followed up to see if we were happy. Thank you Eli and team.

Thank you so much Ryan for choosing our company. it was really a pleasure doing business with you.

rpuebla72
rpuebla72
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New skylight project

Ilya was extremely efficient and flexible with our needs. He knows his business well and does a great job within the timeline discussed. We love the new skylight in our house. It makes a huge difference in our foyer and the rest of the house

it was really a pleasure doing business with you R.puebla and its always great to know that we put a smile on our clients face every time that we complete a project. Thank you for taking the time in saying how you feel and hope the you and your family enjoy you new skylight

behzad_ayon
behzad_ayon

Skylight install

Eli and he's team did a great job installing 3 skylights in our home. I would recommend them to anyone looking for skylight installations.

Thank you for choosing 24hrs skylight service. It was really a pleasure doing business with you and also thank you for taking the time in giving your testimony.

Richard S.
Richard S.

Skylight

Professional work, Excellent service & easygoing guys. I would like to recommend him to my friends.

Thank you Richard for choosing 24hr skylight service. It was really a pleasure doing business with you. Hope that you're enjoying your new skylight

More about 24hr Skylight Service

Our company is dedicated to providing the best quality service at an affordable price. Our services provided include skylight installations, windows, doors, and renovations performed by skilled installers. The difference with our company is we get the jobs done to the satisfaction of the customers, and to the safety of ...