Atlantic Coast Movers

Reviews for Atlantic Coast Movers

Kevin in Old Toronto
Kevin in Old Toronto

Rescue act

This company totally bailed me out of a situation. I had way to much to pack and the feeling of being over my head was overwhelming. A lot of the companies I contacted came in with some mad crazy estimates for this service. In stepped Atlantic and they gave me a much more competitive rate !! their team got me to Toronto. Packed, wrapped and labelled up. The price they initially handed out, did not vary by much. I found complete solace as a result of this. Thank you.

Tom Russil in West End
Tom Russil in West End

Inspired appreciation

If you are not sure on a mover you can rely on and your relocation date is closing in, then Atlantic is the company to turn to. I can vouch for them as they handled my Toronto-Calgary move with aplomb! You see long distance moves are usually marred with damages and delivery time mismanagement, but mine did not have any of these. I have made up my mid, never to look anywhere else to find a relocation service other than Atlantic. I was totally satisfied with the service you provided

Tom, we are happy to read that you enjoyed your moving experience with us. We hope that you will hire us for your future move.

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Move in good spirits

I recently relocated from Toronto to Calgary. John was great in explaining to me the basics of the move. I booked them due to the number of outstanding reviews they have online. They did not let me down. Everything was moved promptly and arrived in mint condition. All the guys showed a real good spirit on the relocation dates. I am well thankful.

Thank you, Ali, for your wonderful review. Your words of appreciation are truly inspiring for our team members.

Paulina Lee in West End
Paulina Lee in West End

Hitch free assignment

We had an incredibly positive experience with Atlantic. The gentlemen who packed our home were professional, prepared, thoughtful and friendly. We had to have our belongings held for approximately a mont. the fee was very reasonable and they delivered on time without a hitch. Gonna say a big thanks and i will highly recommend to others when I can.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to make your relocation flawless. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Jack Simmons in West End
Jack Simmons in West End

move to Ottawa

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for all your assistance over the last few weeks regarding my long distance move to Ottawa. A very positive moving experience was had. very accommodating and high standard of customer service. The movers were exceeding efficient and friendly. i was very impressed. They made my move an easy and care free experience from the initial contact to the final delivery. Thank you for taking the upmost care of us. Will recommend you.

Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review! We appreciate and value our customers and we want to make their moving process as comfortable and easy as possible!

Josef in Brampton
Josef in Brampton
1 review Moncton, NB

Rare excellence

Overall Atlantic provided me with an exceptional experience. I very rarely state the word `Excellent` unless there is clear evidence that people went above and beyond expectations. They stuck to my timings and budget. and best of all maintained a great attitude and work ethic throughout the whole process. I will be referring you to all the people i know.

Our team is happy to know that all your furniture and things arrived safely at the final destination. We hope to hear from you again and thank for your amazing feedback!

Alura Torres in West End
Alura Torres in West End

Delivery through the snow

We contracted Atlantic to move us from Toronto to Sudbury this included storing our furniture at their facility for about a month. We were very pleased with their overall service. They came in slightly above their initial quotation. but that is only to be expected. Came on scheduled appointment time, were very professional and thorough. they delivered our furniture within the time frame promised, despite the severe weather conditions they had to encounter. All of our items arrived in healthy shape. would not hesitate to use this company again should the need arise. Thank you.

We wish you all the best in your new home and hope you are settling comfortably in your new location. Thank you for highly appreciating us!

Kapil in Toronto
Kapil in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

my belongings arrived securely

My landlord decide to sell the house I was residing in and just gave me a flat amount which he stated was enough to cover the eventual moving costs. So I had to do a search for an absolute honest company who would keep within my budget. Atlantic had some really good online reviews, So I decided to give them a phone call. Their quote was very reasonable with an approximate time for the move and they were able to schedule my move for the following week.. The movers showed up and the house was emptied very quickly.. At the other end all my belongings arrived securely and before i knew it, I was setting up the final bill payment method. Great experience with this company and it was worth every penny.

We will be waiting to work for you again, in case of need! Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review!

Nino Korette in Richmond
Nino Korette in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Efficient moving service

A big shout out to Atlantic Coast Movers crew. Great customers service. Lee was able to respond to all my sometimes annoying questions. They were transparent about the all hidden surcharges, and that makes me feel safe going with them. I really appreciated your movers' services, they were on time, hard working, kind and helpful. I have no regrets that I went with you.

We want to thank you for highly appreciating the work we've done. We hope that you will use our services for your future needs.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Recommend!

We were very satisfied with the service we received from Atlantic. the movers arrived when they said they would and dealt efficiently with our three different pick up locations and final delivery. They showed great patience in dealing with the difficulty of an acute set of stairs at one of the locations. Handling my fragile items with great care. I could not have been more pleased with the complete experience. in addition the quote was very reasonable. A $15 for the extra stops was much less than I anticipated. Will not hesitate to recommend you.

More about Atlantic Coast Movers

Atlantic Coast Movers is Halifax’s top long-distance moving company, specializing in both cross-country and local moves. Whether you’re relocating within the city, across the continent or outside the country, our team of local professionals have more than 27 years of experience supporting homes and businesses just like yours.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Halifax?