Atlantic Coast Movers

Laura in Aurora
Laura in Aurora
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

From the nest

My brother decided to live alone and leave our parents house.To move his instruments and collection of sculptures not easy. But your movers done it so fast and without any damages!I am planning to leave our parents house next year too and I hope to use your great service again. Dont worry I havent sculptures and instruments!! Just books!

Henry in Mississauga
Henry in Mississauga

Easy to plan

This was a small one-bedroom apartment move out of province, from Halifax to Toronto. It was easy to plan, first online and then with a phone call from them to finalize it. The company gave a very good estimate, moved everything out with 2 workers in a short amount of time, and held onto it for 2 1/2 weeks. When I was emailed to set up delivery, it was again done smoothly, being arranged for 4 to 5 days later. The delivery was called to confirm the day before, and also a half hour ahead. The delivery went smoothly, and was finished in less than one hour. Everything arrived, padded extremely well, and no damage. It didn't take calling a few times and leaving voicemail messages for them to call back or email the information, while making arrangements on both ends, everything was done exactly as they said. I would use this company again without hesitation.

The main task of the company is to make the customer's move process stress free and as pleasant as possible! We will be waiting to work for you again, in case of need! Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review!

MByrne
MByrne
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Explained and scheduled

It would be unfair not to post a review. They were so good that the word should spread. The office was very cooperative and professional. They explained and scheduled everything perfectly. Unbelievable! The crew was on time, courteous, and professional. There were no surprises in the bill. They loaded and unloaded a 4 bedroom house really efficiently and carefully. Same at delivery. They would be my first call if I was moving again.

Dear MByrne, our Team wants to thank you for your amazing review. We understand that to find a good moving team is not an easy task, and not every company you can trust to process your move. For this purpose, Atlantic Coast is here to let you make the best choice according to the budget, period and other moving conditions. We hope that you will use our services for your future needs.

Glymi in Toronto
Glymi in Toronto

Feeling the love Price

We have a small home and were quite intimidated by it all. The movers loaded everything up carefully and efficiently and put my mind at ease. At delivery, it all went just as smoothly. I will recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you for reducing the stress from our long distance move I would love to use your services again for sure someday.

To make your move as much easier and pleasant a possible is our main target, Glymi. We wish you and your family nothing but happiness in your new home and thank you for your positive feedback.

Melissa in Courtice
Melissa in Courtice
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

A bunch of thanks

Two words: Super Service! Moving is never fun, but across the board, we got timely responses, fair quotes, and in some cases people that went out of their way to make our move happen quickly. Special thanks to our move team. They were not just professional, but high-spirited throughout the day. Finally, thanks to the crew whose can-do attitude is truly admirable. We needed to get a bunch of items out of storage once we moved and he worked with us through the process, and again with good spirit. I cant recommend the Atlantic Coast organization enough.

Thank you, Melissa, for using Atlantic Coast Movers services! We appreciate and value our customers and we want to make their moving process as comfortable and easy as possible! Thank you for being one of these happy customers.

Isabella
Isabella
1 review Halifax, NS

A true believer

The next time I move, I will be using Atlantic Coast Movers again. Having never been professionally relocated before, I wasn't sure what to expect and to be frank, I was really anxious about the whole process. My coordinator was truly on point and the movers were extremely prompt and professional. I presented them with numerous challenges along the way and they were flexible throughout the whole process. They took a lot of the stress out of moving.

Dear Isabella, we are grateful for your positive review and your highest rating that you gave to us! Our team is happy to know that all your furniture and things arrived safely at the final destination. We hope to hear from you again and thank for your amazing feedback!

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Nothing wrong to say.

Nothing wrong to say about this company! Customer service is the name of their game and I can't think of one thing I would have asked them to do differently. Moving consultant was excellent with scheduling and dealing with snags at my end. The three-man crew were better than any crew I've ever seen. Can't say enough nice things except that this company took the headache out of a relocation and I was smiling and laughing by the time they left. I don't know about you, but if I have to pay for a service, I want to know it's going to people and businesses like them!

We are grateful for your positive review and your highest rating that you gave to us! We hope that you will hire us for your future move.

ruslan in Barrie
ruslan in Barrie
1 review Oshawa, ON

Genuine concern

Atlantic was amazing - so pleasant and genuinely concerned about me and my move. I misunderstood something and moving agent quickly explained it, the movers at pick-up were also great - so patient with me as this was my first time using relocation services and I didn't know exactly how things worked. Our move-in crew was so fast and efficient, we found so easy to deal with them and gave us many good suggestions on how to set things up in our new place.

Thank you, ruslan, for using Atlantic Coast services! We are proud to have this great Customer Service team to tailor your moving needs to make you happy.

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Intricate Move

Having recently contracted Atlantic Coast, I would highly recommend their services to anybody in need of a move anywhere. I gave them a timeline, they agreed and stuck to it, and kept me in the loop as the date got closer. The crew promptly arrived with 3 courteous professionals that were very accommodating to our family’s needs. Our move was a tricky one with some large furniture but it was handled well. Couldn’t be happier with the results. They made an intricate move seamless. I give them 5 stars!

Thank you so much for this positive review! Atlantic Coast is proud to make every customer a "customer for life".
All in all, we hope that you will hire us again in case of need!
Best Regards from Atlantic Coast team!

Rendi in Toronto
Rendi in Toronto

Turned out nice

This was our first time moving with professional help. The crew that came for the load out were clean, courteous & professional and all were loaded without incident. Even the heavy toolbox. The load arrived a couple of days earlier than projected which was nice for us. Overall we are quite pleased with the job and how things turned out. Thank You very much for the crews that worked on this, they did a great job.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to make your relocation flawless. Your feedback is highly appreciated. We'll be more than glad to assist you again some time in future.

More about Atlantic Coast Movers

Atlantic Coast Movers is Halifax’s top long-distance moving company, specializing in both cross-country and local moves. Whether you’re relocating within the city, across the continent or outside the country, our team of local professionals have more than 27 years of experience supporting homes and businesses just like yours.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Halifax?