Moving & Storage

1530-6450 Young St.
Halifax
NS
B3L 2A3

I recently relocated from Toronto to Calgary. John was great in explaining to me the basics of the move. I booked them due to the number of outstanding reviews they have online. They did not let me down. Everything was moved promptly and arrived in mint condition. All the guys showed a real good spirit on the relocation dates. I am well thankful.

Paulina Lee in West End
Paulina Lee in West End

Hitch free assignment

We had an incredibly positive experience with Atlantic. The gentlemen who packed our home were professional, prepared, thoughtful and friendly. We had to have our belongings held for approximately a mont. the fee was very reasonable and they delivered on time without a hitch. Gonna say a big thanks and i will highly recommend to others when I can.

Jack Simmons in West End
Jack Simmons in West End

move to Ottawa

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for all your assistance over the last few weeks regarding my long distance move to Ottawa. A very positive moving experience was had. very accommodating and high standard of customer service. The movers were exceeding efficient and friendly. i was very impressed. They made my move an easy and care free experience from the initial contact to the final delivery. Thank you for taking the upmost care of us. Will recommend you.

Josef in Brampton
Josef in Brampton
1 review Moncton, NB

Rare excellence

Overall Atlantic provided me with an exceptional experience. I very rarely state the word `Excellent` unless there is clear evidence that people went above and beyond expectations. They stuck to my timings and budget. and best of all maintained a great attitude and work ethic throughout the whole process. I will be referring you to all the people i know.

Alura Torres in West End
Alura Torres in West End

Delivery through the snow

We contracted Atlantic to move us from Toronto to Sudbury this included storing our furniture at their facility for about a month. We were very pleased with their overall service. They came in slightly above their initial quotation. but that is only to be expected. Came on scheduled appointment time, were very professional and thorough. they delivered our furniture within the time frame promised, despite the severe weather conditions they had to encounter. All of our items arrived in healthy shape. would not hesitate to use this company again should the need arise. Thank you.

Kapil in Toronto
Kapil in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

my belongings arrived securely

My landlord decide to sell the house I was residing in and just gave me a flat amount which he stated was enough to cover the eventual moving costs. So I had to do a search for an absolute honest company who would keep within my budget. Atlantic had some really good online reviews, So I decided to give them a phone call. Their quote was very reasonable with an approximate time for the move and they were able to schedule my move for the following week.. The movers showed up and the house was emptied very quickly.. At the other end all my belongings arrived securely and before i knew it, I was setting up the final bill payment method. Great experience with this company and it was worth every penny.

Nino Korette in Richmond
Nino Korette in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Efficient moving service

A big shout out to Atlantic Coast Movers crew. Great customers service. Lee was able to respond to all my sometimes annoying questions. They were transparent about the all hidden surcharges, and that makes me feel safe going with them. I really appreciated your movers' services, they were on time, hard working, kind and helpful. I have no regrets that I went with you.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Recommend!

We were very satisfied with the service we received from Atlantic. the movers arrived when they said they would and dealt efficiently with our three different pick up locations and final delivery. They showed great patience in dealing with the difficulty of an acute set of stairs at one of the locations. Handling my fragile items with great care. I could not have been more pleased with the complete experience. in addition the quote was very reasonable. A $15 for the extra stops was much less than I anticipated. Will not hesitate to recommend you.

Aisa in North York
Aisa in North York

Vancouver to Toronto

We moved from Vancouver to Toronto. Having worked in customer service I have learned that people usually review to complain, not to commend. So well done Atlantic for handling me and my possessions with the upmost respect and for delivering within my desired relocation period. The move itself was smooth. I have finally finished unpacking and I can now report that everything made it intact. So once again a huge thanks and you can be sure that I will be putting your name out there as a great relocation service.

Tony R. in Etobicoke
Tony R. in Etobicoke

Extremely professional and hardworking

I recently downsized from a three-storey townhouse to an apartment. The biggest challenge was the spiral staircase leading up to third floor, I was surprised how efficiently Danilo and Vlad overcame this obstacle with the large bedroom furniture. Some of my stuff had to be dumped at a nearby site. Atlantic found a nearby location and only charged me a $15 additional stop fee and the time taken to complete the operation. Daniel the leader of the team was extremely professional and hardworking. Highly recommend.

More about Atlantic Coast Movers

Atlantic Coast Movers is Halifax’s top long-distance moving company, specializing in both cross-country and local moves. Whether you’re relocating within the city, across the continent or outside the country, our team of local professionals have more than 27 years of experience supporting homes and businesses just like yours.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Halifax?