General Electrical Contractor

Electricians
282 Glad Park Ave STOUFFVILLE ON L4A0B2
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  General Electrical Contractor

Reviews for General Electrical Contractor

Realtor Dad in York Region

Nasser was great. He arrived on time and did not waste any time to start looking for the reason why my pot lights are not turning on all of a sudden. He was very patient and checked every where to locate the cause of the problem. He finally solved the problem after an hour and I will definitely call him up if and when my clients and I need an electrician.

thanks

vstiles
1 review Uxbridge, ON

good competitive price good work cleaned after work Best of all on time much appreciated

Thanks,

sanaaelkhattabi

General Electrical contractor did an amazing job in my condo. Time efficient, delivered the work as promised. No extra, no delays. Very professional. My place was spotless after they finished the job. Thank you Nasser.

thanks

Yetunde from Whitchurch-stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

This is not my first time using this company and I have come to rely solely on their expertise in electrical work. I recommended the company to my friends who also were happy with the quality of their work.
This particular project was small, I needed to create an electrical switch box to connect all my basement bulbs to avoid the ones with the string. Job was completed on time and the contractor left a clean space after. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Good service and on the time working very clean and be carful I recommend everyone call general electrical contractor to do all electrical jobs what you want this the best company

Yetunde from Whitchurch-stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

This company just supplied and installed undercabinet and potlight for my home. Their quote was the most reasonable. Very happy with the work that Nasser did, plus he arrived on time and left the place clean after the work. Nasser also followed up with us after. Already referred them to friends and family. Thanks Nasser!

More about General Electrical Contractor

General Electrical Contractor, make all your projects easier. Your home is your haven. When it comes to safely installing or repairing electrical systems, you know you would only trust a professional. Your investment and your family's safety depend on it. When looking for quality electrical service, look first to General ...