I Find It Inspections

Susana Tiplady from Surrey
Susana Tiplady from Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

Home Inspection

We had a property that we are buying for investment inspected prior to purchase to determine value. Our inspector was very efficient and his report was very informative. I highly recommend Paul Friesen.

Thank you so much Susana, it was a pleasure to inspect for such wonderful people. I wish you all the best.

Angela from Coquitlam
Angela from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

House inspection

Paul answered phone right way. I was very satisfied with the service, inspection and instant report . Extremely professional. Great job, great experience. Highly recommend! I think it is great to hire paul as inspector to check our new house.

Hi Angela, it was my pleasure to help inspect your new home. You were very nice to deal with and your have a beautiful new house in a great area. Enjoy for many, many years!

Jen O'Donnell from Maple Ridge
Jen O'Donnell from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Assisted Review

We recently had Paul do our home inspection and we are very happy with his services, and feel he was very thorough and professional. We would definitely recommend him to anyone searching for a home inspector.

Hi Jen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, I really appreciate it.

Angel from Burnaby
Angel from Burnaby
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Assisted Review

Paul Friesen from I Find It Inspections is an awesome inspector. Not only inspect the house professionally but also give you valuable information such as estimation of replacing or repairing cost of the "defects" in the house. Definitely recommended to others.

Hi Angel,

Niki L.
Niki L.
2 reviews Delta, BC

Home Inspections

Assisted Review

Paul from I Find It Inspection made the home inspection process very comfortable and taught us a lot about our house...he is an awesome house inspector and would recommend him anytime! His appliance recall check has simplified all of our warranties in to one monthly report. His digital color reports are very easy to understand and told me everything i need to know to make the necessary repairs. He was one time, actually a little early and did not rush us at all.

Hi Niki,

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359

Home Inspection and Mold Detection & Removal
Home Owner Manual, Home Maintenance Book, Receipt Pouch, Digital Color Reports, Appliance RecallChek
House Inspections, Townhouse Inspections, Condo Inspections, Mold Inspections, Pre Listing Inspections, First Time Buyers Inspections, 2-5-10 Warranty Inspections, Appliance RecallChek
I Find It Inspections Inc.
2013
N/A
Credit Card, Check, Cash
Consumer Protection BC License #64863 CAHPI RHI #292
CAHPI-BC Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors, CPBC Consumer Protection, Better Busine
Carson Dunlop Home Inspection, Mold Bacteria Labs Consulting, Douglas College Home Inspection, CDW E
N/A