I Find It Inspections

sue from Maple Ridge
sue from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

home inspection

We were very impressed by the service that we received from Paul Friesen. He was very thorough in everything aspect of the inspection. He took his time and went over everything with us. He was very knowledgable in what was required to repair anything that might have needed it. besides being very professional, he was also very friendly and easy to talk too. we would recommend him to anyone who needs an inspection. thanks again paul for making our dream come true!!!! Sue and Darren

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, I really appreciate it.

Sumit from Burnaby
Sumit from Burnaby
1 review Langley, BC

Home Inspection

I contacted Paul at I Find It Inspections on the weekend and I heard back from him within a couple of minutes. He was prompt, courteous, and answered all my questions. We quickly confirmed an inspection date and when I arrived, Paul had already started !.

Paul did a fantastically thorough job and made sure to walk me through all the important details during the inspection. I walked away both with a very detailed inspection report and confidence in my home purchase!

Kelly from Delta
Kelly from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Home inspection

I am a first time home buyer and I was very pleased with the level of professionalism that Paul has. He was very thorough during the home inspection and he let me know exactly what should be repaired or serviced and approximately how much each would cost. He also pointed out the little cosmetic things that could easily be fixed. I felt like Paul had my best interest at heart and that he was really looking out for me. He went over the report with me, explaining everything and I received the written report in a timely manner. He is reasonably priced, I was very satisfied with his service and would definitely recommend him. Thanks, Paul!

Grace from Vancouver
Grace from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

I Find It Inspections was recommended to me by a realtor friend of a friend. The inspection process was explained at the beginning, the inspection was thorough, my questions answered patiently, and the final report was professionally done. I would highly recommend I Find It Inspections!

Jonathan Buchanan from Langley
Jonathan Buchanan from Langley
1 review Delta, BC

Home inspection

My wife and I recently had Paul Friesen of I Find It Inspection perform a home inspection on our potential new home. I can't say enough good things about Paul and his service. During the home inspection Paul numerously pointed out all things noticed be them big or small. At the end of the inspection he took the time to go through his findings, discuss them and made some great suggestions. I would certainly recommend Paul to anyone needing a professional home inspection.

Victoria from Surrey
Victoria from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

Home Inspection for our new townhouse. On such short notice Paul was able to accommodate our Home Inspection. Paul was knowledgeable and thorough in his report. He provided us with a home owners manual to maintain and care for our townhome. We will recommend him to friends and relatives in the near future. We would definitely use him again.

Thanks Victoria, it was my pleasure to do your inspection.

Nicoleta from Langley
Nicoleta from Langley
2 reviews Langley City, BC

Home Inspection

Hi my name is Nicoleta, and Paul, from I Find It company, did a home inspection for me on a house I am in the middle of purchasing. Paul showed up on time with all of his fancy tools, was exteremly professional, was incredibly thorough, and not only did he sit down and show me the report of his findings he then physically showed them to me. I would highley recommend Paul to anyone getting a home inspection!

Thanks for those kind words Nicoleta and congrats on your first home!

Travis from Abbotsford
Travis from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

inspection

We had Paul out for a mold inspection and testing. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and took his time to explain everything.
Very happy and will be recommending him to anyone with home inspection needs.

Hi Travis,

Mark Posch from Delta
Mark Posch from Delta
1 review Surrey, BC

Home inspection

I would highly recommend Paul Friesen with I Find It Inspections for inspecting a home. He was very thorough and professional through the whole process. He has the latest technology of moisture and heat testing. After inspecting our potential home, he sat down with me to explain every detail of what he found and recommended what to do. The 66 page report has images of areas of concern and was sent to me via email so I can later review and fix the problems. Thanks again Paul,
Cheers, Mark

Thank you Mark, I really appreciate those kind words and it was my pleasure to inspect that home. Thank you for calling me!

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359