I Find It Inspections

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

Roxanne from Vancouver
Roxanne from Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection (2 level, 1900 Sq ft home)

We had finally, after 2 years of searching, found THE house we were hoping to finally call home and called Paul to do what we expected to be a quick and easy, worry free inspection.
The home, originally built in the 1960's, had been updated quite nicely, from what we could tell, over the years with many renovations and additions throughout. We wrote an inspection into our offer thinking it was more of just a formality and for peace of mind than anything else and really didn't expect much to come of it.
The issues and concerns Paul discovered quite quickly into the inspection shattered our dreams, to say the least, of our perfect little home, and his list just continued to grow as the insection went on.
At the end of the day, what Paul did for us was saved us from getting ourselves into a mess of a DIY disaster.
We cannot thank him enough!
We highly recommend and appreciate his expertise, knowledge and professionalism and will use him again when the time comes.

Thank you for those kind words guys. I felt horrible when we started seeing all the major issues and indications of very poor workmanship. Very seldom have I ever had to cut an inspection short but I am glad you avoided that DIY disaster!

Tamara Robertson from Burnaby
Tamara Robertson from Burnaby
1 review New Westminster, BC

home inspection

After reading Paul's reviews I decided to go with him because of his experience with commercial building inspections and condo inspections. From when I first called Paul to book the inspection to when we shook hands and left I was throughly impressed with his perfesionalism and attention to detail. Paul's detailed colored report and descriptions regarding deficiency was easy to understand and he also provided solutions to the problems. At the end of the inspection Paul walked me through the home and showed me how to operate everything as well as maintain my first home for years to come. Paul left me with a maintenance manual that clearly outlines seasonal maintenance tips and general good building practices. I would definitely recommend I find it inspections to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Thanks Tamara, I am so happy for you and your first home! You did the right thing by looking into the deprecation report to avoid any unknown expenses. I am sure you will be happy for years to come.

Hong from Surrey
Hong from Surrey

House inspection

Paul found it!
Paul is a very good, careful and experienced professional house inspector. He took four hours to check the house we wanted to buy for our children and grandchildren. Eventually he found leaks, mold and more! He actually saved my family from being poisoned and from financial ruin! Thank you Paul! I would highly recommend his service when purchasing your next home.

Thank you Hung. I am very glad we were able to figure out what that staining was on the bricks and wow, I didn't expect it to be leaking into the building envelope. I am glad you were able to make a good decision based on the inspections report. Thank you for those kind words.

Jorge from Delta
Jorge from Delta

Home Inspection

Paul was very knowledgeable and helpful. His inspection was detailed and he also took the time to explain all his findings and suggestions. I would definitely use him in future property inspections and I highly recommend him.

Thank you Jorge, welcome to the neighbourhood. I am glad you were happy with the inspection!

Shawn from Delta
Shawn from Delta

townhouse inspection

I hired Paul from I Find It Inspection to inspect my 42 year old townhouse before listing it for sale. After reading his reviews I decided he would be a good match for our place. His answered the phone right away and was very detailed in the booking process. He gave us a lot of useful information and labeled all our shut offs. His maintenance manual and report were extremely detailed. We are very happy with I Find It Inspections and will definitely refer him so friends and family.

Thank you Shawn, happy to help and glad you were happy with your inspection.

Chris from Surrey
Chris from Surrey

Home inspection

As a first time home buyer, I was extremely happy that we went with Paul as our inspector. From beginning to end I felt completely informed. I really appreciated the fact that he provided an easy to read, comprehensive report for future referencing. The recall update feature that he provides for our appliances left us with peace of mind. I will gladly use Paul for any future home inspections.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, I really appreciate it.

sue from Maple Ridge
sue from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

home inspection

We were very impressed by the service that we received from Paul Friesen. He was very thorough in everything aspect of the inspection. He took his time and went over everything with us. He was very knowledgable in what was required to repair anything that might have needed it. besides being very professional, he was also very friendly and easy to talk too. we would recommend him to anyone who needs an inspection. thanks again paul for making our dream come true!!!! Sue and Darren

Sumit from Burnaby
Sumit from Burnaby
1 review Langley, BC

Home Inspection

I contacted Paul at I Find It Inspections on the weekend and I heard back from him within a couple of minutes. He was prompt, courteous, and answered all my questions. We quickly confirmed an inspection date and when I arrived, Paul had already started !.

Paul did a fantastically thorough job and made sure to walk me through all the important details during the inspection. I walked away both with a very detailed inspection report and confidence in my home purchase!

Kelly from Delta
Kelly from Delta

Home inspection

I am a first time home buyer and I was very pleased with the level of professionalism that Paul has. He was very thorough during the home inspection and he let me know exactly what should be repaired or serviced and approximately how much each would cost. He also pointed out the little cosmetic things that could easily be fixed. I felt like Paul had my best interest at heart and that he was really looking out for me. He went over the report with me, explaining everything and I received the written report in a timely manner. He is reasonably priced, I was very satisfied with his service and would definitely recommend him. Thanks, Paul!

Grace from Vancouver
Grace from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

I Find It Inspections was recommended to me by a realtor friend of a friend. The inspection process was explained at the beginning, the inspection was thorough, my questions answered patiently, and the final report was professionally done. I would highly recommend I Find It Inspections!

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359