I Find It Inspections

Home Inspection
6659 187A St Surrey BC V3S 0T1
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Surrey  >  I Find It Inspections  >  Home Inspections
Niki L.

6659 187A St
Surrey
BC
V3S 0T1

Paul from I Find It Inspection made the home inspection process very comfortable and taught us a lot about our house...he is an awesome house inspector and would recommend him anytime! His appliance recall check has simplified all of our warranties in to one monthly report. His digital color reports are very easy to understand and told me everything i need to know to make the necessary repairs. He was one time, actually a little early and did not rush us at all.

Hi Niki,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,