DANIELS RENOVATION & LANDSCAPING - WHITBY

General Contractors
Whitby ON L1P 1K7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Whitby  >  DANIELS RENOVATION & LANDSCAPING - WHITBY

Reviews for DANIELS RENOVATION & LANDSCAPING - WHITBY

Bashir in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I've had great satisfaction from Adrien's high quality work completions over several years on my home reno projects: hardwood floors, redesign of family room & kitchen areas, bathrooms, upgrade of large wood deck. Also,significant renos on my daughter's TO condo. Adrien was very thorough in his workmanship, offered very creative advice on the assignments and highly reliable for timely completions.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending Adrien for any home reno assignment.

Markus from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

**Note** - The above price was for an emergency removal and installation of kitchen sink faucet that had broken and started to leak.
---------
I'm normally not the type to write a review but Adrian has helped me out greatly in the last few months with his work, that I thought I would write a one.

It has been very pleasant to work with Adrain. It seems like there isn't any job he can't handle. As a multi-property rental owner, Adrain has become my go to general contractor for any repairs, installations or general work around the homes. He has always made himself readily available which I very much value, since often rental property jobs need attention sooner than later. All of his work has been very good quality and I've never had any follow up issues. His prices are very reasonable too, which is always a good thing.

I will definitely be using Adrain for future work around the homes and will be recommending him to anyone that needs any work around theirs.