Custom Craft Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
107 Deer Park Place Southeast Calgary AB T2J 5L5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Custom Craft Painting

Reviews for Custom Craft Painting

terrymgallant66
terrymgallant66

My house painting project.

Amazing job and easy to work with!! Brian and his crew were very professional, almost like the walls painted thenselves.

Thank Terry for the great review. I wish it was that easy!

michelledg
michelledg
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home painting

Excellent service and quality work! Would most certainly recommend to those looking for a great painter and someone who is willing to work with you to get the job done right!

Thank you Michelle. I appreciate the work and it was great working with you.

ebley
ebley

Painted Exterior of the house

It looks great. He really worked the paint into the cedar wood of our bungalow. He tool great care masking etc. and the doors look wonderful and everything matches now. Kid's hand print color is not as nice as a crisp white. Thanks Brian!!

Hey Etienne. Thank you for this review. As always, it was great doing the work for you.

All the best,
Brian

Matthew
Matthew

Exterior painting

Top-notch, professional work. Brian was flexible with our timing, as he had to wait for other components of our renovation to be completed first. He returned to re-quote when aspects of the job changed from what was originally quoted. The painting itself was well-done, not rushed, and work areas were cleaned afterwards. Any little flaw I pointed out was corrected without complaint. Brian's work carries a two-year warranty.

I would recommend Custom Craft Painting for anyone looking to do interior or exterior work.

Thank you Matthew. It was a pleasure to do the work for you.

Naomi from Calgary
Naomi from Calgary

Paint retouching

We hired Brian to paint the whole house in October. Then suddenly bought a new house. No time to paint, no problem.
Brian came early - mid Sept to retouch all my nicks and scrapes to get my house market ready. Although it was a much smaller job than we originally hired him for he said no problem and got everything looking fresh. Will use him again to do a few special rooms in the new house as well.

Hi Naomi. Thank you for this review. I'm sorry for responding so late, I didn't know it was here.

More about Custom Craft Painting

Custom Craft Painting is a high-quality residential painting company. We are skilled at painting on all surfaces for interiors, exteriors, repaints, painting for renovations and custom new homes. We have professional, knowledgeable, well-trained team of painters who take on challenges in a diligent and respectful manner. We are experts in ...