Custom Craft Painting

Reviews for Custom Craft Painting

Impact Zone in Calgary
Impact Zone in Calgary

Community centre Painting

We have used Custom Craft Painting numerous times to paint various sections of our facility as needed. They have always done a great job, working within our time frame to work around regularly scheduled programs using the centre and have always been on budget. We highly recommend them and will use them as needed in future.

Kim Semeniuk
President
Deer Run Community Association

Hey Kim! This was unexpected. Thank you for the great view. I appreciate all the work the community centre has give me over the years. You guys are great! Cheers Brian

Kathy
Kathy

Interior painting

On time, on budget. Professional work ethics. I’ve had nothing but compliments on the quality of the interior painting that Custom Craft Painting provided. I have used their services throughout the years and will continue to use them as needed! Thanks Brian and Brad for the amaxing job!!

Thank you Kathy for all the work you have passed on to me. I'm glad to hear you appreciate my quality of work. I make sure all my customers are more than satisfied. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. All the best.

Medina
Medina

Interior paintinf

Brian painted our main floor and upper hallway and stairwell. He was meticulous and did a top quality job for us. His sanding and minor drywall dent touch up work made for a very smooth end finish. I highly recommend Custom Craft painting

Thank you for the kind words, Medina. I enjoyed doing the work for you and Jason.

Peter Willliamson.
Peter Willliamson.

Painted Two bed rooms, bathroom,kitchen,living room,and dinning room.

Brian was a pleasure to work with.
Excellent skills cleans up well after he is done.
A real professional.
We would, and have recommended him to others.

Uses Benjamin Moore products we are very pleased with.

Karen and Peter Williamson

Hi Peter,
Thank you for these kind words. I appreciate the work and I am glad you are happy with everything. Merry Christmas!

terrymgallant66
terrymgallant66

My house painting project.

Amazing job and easy to work with!! Brian and his crew were very professional, almost like the walls painted thenselves.

Thank Terry for the great review. I wish it was that easy!

michelledg
michelledg
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home painting

Excellent service and quality work! Would most certainly recommend to those looking for a great painter and someone who is willing to work with you to get the job done right!

Thank you Michelle. I appreciate the work and it was great working with you.

ebley
ebley

Painted Exterior of the house

It looks great. He really worked the paint into the cedar wood of our bungalow. He tool great care masking etc. and the doors look wonderful and everything matches now. Kid's hand print color is not as nice as a crisp white. Thanks Brian!!

Hey Etienne. Thank you for this review. As always, it was great doing the work for you.

All the best,
Brian

Matthew
Matthew

Exterior painting

Top-notch, professional work. Brian was flexible with our timing, as he had to wait for other components of our renovation to be completed first. He returned to re-quote when aspects of the job changed from what was originally quoted. The painting itself was well-done, not rushed, and work areas were cleaned afterwards. Any little flaw I pointed out was corrected without complaint. Brian's work carries a two-year warranty.

I would recommend Custom Craft Painting for anyone looking to do interior or exterior work.

Thank you Matthew. It was a pleasure to do the work for you.

Naomi from Calgary
Naomi from Calgary

Paint retouching

We hired Brian to paint the whole house in October. Then suddenly bought a new house. No time to paint, no problem.
Brian came early - mid Sept to retouch all my nicks and scrapes to get my house market ready. Although it was a much smaller job than we originally hired him for he said no problem and got everything looking fresh. Will use him again to do a few special rooms in the new house as well.

Hi Naomi. Thank you for this review. I'm sorry for responding so late, I didn't know it was here.

More about Custom Craft Painting

Custom Craft Painting is a high-quality residential painting company. We are skilled at painting on all surfaces for interiors, exteriors, repaints, painting for renovations and custom new homes. We have professional, knowledgeable, well-trained team of painters who take on challenges in a diligent and respectful manner. We are experts in paint and color selection, logistics, and planning for all your painting needs. Check us out with BBB. Ask us about our winter specials. www.customcraftpainting.ca, call 403-650-0703.