Reliable Connections Inc.

Renovation Advisors
Toronto ON M4E 1E9
HomeStars  >  Renovation Advisors in Toronto  >  Reliable Connections Inc.

Review for Reliable Connections Inc.

Liam from Toronto

Wow, am I glad I found Ivan. We had some significant noise issues in our basement apartment and I think we've finally got them under control. Sound control, as I've come to appreciate, is quite a complicated thing to combat. Ivan has both the theoretical background and the practical building know-how to provide good suggestions to solve your sound problems. He also gave a detailed report showing what my reno options were for my specific situation and what kind of sound improvements I could expect from each option.

More about Reliable Connections Inc.

Soundproofing Consulting Service Includes: * Initial site visit, discussion with client and identification of key soundproofing problem areas. * Detailed written site-specific soundproofing need analysis and soundproofing recommendations covering these areas: • Room to room sound transmission abatement • Floor to floor sound transmission abatement • Footstep noise abatement • ...