Sunny Garden

Reviews for Sunny Garden

Maksatbek in Toronto
Maksatbek in Toronto

Interlocking

I had to fix my interlock and stairs, so I chose Sunny Garden. The work was well done. Very fast, nice, and clean. It is even better than I expected. The guys are very professional and polite. I'm really glad that I found this company and I really recommend them to everyone

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard interlock and grass installation

Timur and his team were very professional and timely. The interlock and grass installation was done with attention to detail and the team always communicated with us to ensure everything was done to our liking. Timur was very respectful and I am extremely happy with the end result. Definitely recommend!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Replaced Old Fence with New Fence

This job was delayed per compliance to Covid 19 regulations. As soon as these were lifted, Tim booked an appoinment right away and they arrived as agreed upon. Their work is fantastic. They are fast, neat and the workmanship is beyond expectations. I was so happy with the result and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a top quality job at a competitive price. In fact, my next door neighbor is proceeding with Sunny Garden for more of their fencing needs.

patti abraham in Etobicoke
patti abraham in Etobicoke

Great new Fence!

When our fence blew down on Halloween, I never thought we would be able to get a new one before Christmas. When I inquired on line Time responded immediately. He was referred by a neighbour and didn’t disappoint. He continued to be a great communicator throughout the process. He was very easy to work with and the quality is fantastic. Tim and his crew were prompt, clean and quiet. I highly recommend Tim and Sunny Garden.

Hi Patti! Thank you so much for posting positive review on HomeStars, you gonna be happy for many many years. Cheers
Sunny Garden team

innaattali
innaattali

New privacy fence

I called sunny garden, and asked if my old fence can be replaced. We just moved into a new house, and our old fence fell down leaving us without any privacy. Tim and his helper arrived the next day, and within two days finished our new fence. We are extremely happy with the job done, and will definitely recommend!

That's great!

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

Tim made this project zero stress for us.

We needed to have our fence reinforced; it was starting to tip over. I researched three contracting companies. Tim at Sunny Garden was by far the most interested in helping with this small project and the most friendly and polite. He and his colleagues did a wonderful job on our fence and did it incredibly quickly. Thanks Tim ! Karen

Thanks a lot Karen.

Becca
Becca

Landscaping Renovation

We've recently moved into a new house, and quickly realised that there is a lot of renovation that needs to be done. Sunny Garden came highly recommended, and we couldn't be happier. They fixed a fence post which was leaning, a few minor interlock bricks and renovated our steps leading to the main door. Great service, thank you sunny garden!

Thank you Becca. Your opinion is very important for us

Georgii in Toronto
Georgii in Toronto

Were pretty satisfied with service, humble and respectful guys finished their work and cleaned after themselves.

This company is doing the landscaping for every neighbor property at our alley, and what I can say is that I was pretty satisfied with the service provided, the guys were humble and respectful, upon finishing their work cleaned after themselves.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Jim in North York
Jim in North York

Replacing fence

Extremely pleased with the work of Sunny Garden, from the demo of the old fence to the construction of the new one. I got exactly what I asked for. Quick to respond to my initial inquiry and quick to start the job I'm still waiting for other companies to get back to me.

Thank you Jim for a positive feedback. Great customers deserve a great company :)

Tammy G.
Tammy G.

Fence Rebuild

Had a great experience with Sunny Garden. We have been trying to get our fence fixed for some years and had issues trying to find someone. Connected with Tim through Home Stars, he quickly came to give us a quote and started the work a few days later. We were happy with the work - From installation to clean up - our neighbour even commented on it. Thanks again!
Tammy & Marko

Thank you very much Tammy and Marko. It was a pleasure to deal with you.

More about Sunny Garden

SunnyGarden, company creating landscapes, breath taking driveways and walkways, spectacular fountains, waterfalls and outdoor patios since 2014. We bring innovative state-of-the-art landscape technology and natural outdoor beauty together like no other landscaping company. Incorporating all the latest in outdoor products and materials along with our experience and impeccable workmanship and know-how, we make your dream home everything it can be. SunnyGarden provides a package of services in your area: Interlock, Flagstone, Concrete, Retaining Walls, Steps, Paver Lights, Brick Features (barbecue, fire place, decorative walls, etc.), Gardening

ALL INFORMATION ABOUT PRICES AT sunnygarden.ca

Fences & Gates, Landscape Contractors & Designers, and Interlocking Stone
we manufacture stone locally in toronto. best prices, quality and selection architectural stone, stone veneer, thin stone
landscaping toronto, interlocking, flagstone, paving, stone, steps, sod, Water fall, Fountain, Water features, grass, trees, driveway, back yard, patio, walkway, driveway, wall, retaining walls, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, build, maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architectural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, commercial grounds maintenance, snow removal, salting
Oaks, Techo Bloc, Unilock, Banas stone, Best Way Stone, Hanson, Permacon, Stone link
all styles
Landscaping: Interlocking, flagstone, Stone, Steps, Sod, Grass, Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Retaining walls, Soil, Preparation, Grading, Build, Maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architechtural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, concrete, grading, snow removal, grounds maintenance
2011