Sunny Garden

Reviews for Sunny Garden

Tatiana
Tatiana

Backyard

Such an amazing service they provide! I’m in love with my new backyard and ready to spend there every evening with my family. Highly recommend “Sunny garden”!

Thank you Tania.
We hope you are happy with our work

Wooden wall and a garden clean up.

Hired those guys to clean up the mess in my garden and prepare it for the winter. I also needed to install a short wooden wall. The work was done in 2 days, which is faster than I expected. Will definitely call them again this year. Thanks Tim!

Thanks. It was pleasure to work with you

Megan in Mississauga
Megan in Mississauga

Fixing walk way interlocking

Big thank you to Tim and crew from Sunny Garden. You gave me a fair quote, came and did a great job while I was at work. My walk way definitely needed a make over and I'm thankful that you helped me out. You were very professional on phone, showed up on time and got the job done. I'm happy that companies like yours are around. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Megan. We are glad that you were happy with our work.

Mariel in Toronto
Mariel in Toronto

Backyard Interlocking

We are very pleased with Tim's work. He was very attentive to our requests and did a really good job. He gave us a fair price and good quality work. I would recommend him.

Esther Munroe from East York
Esther Munroe from East York

Retaining Wall

Tim had to rectify a poor job done on the retaining wall at the side of our house and did so without hesitation or complaint. It also involved reinstalling the existing fencing and gate. We thought it was such a good job we asked him to extend the wall around a small garden. He will come back next spring to stain the fence. We are very grateful that the issue was resolved and that the whole thing looks 10 times better!

Esther Munroe and Doug Harvey

Thank you very much Esther and Doug. It was pleasure to work with you guys.

Hanna in Richmond Hill
Hanna in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Renovation

I decided to make renovation on my backyard and was looking for company. I have read many reviews, and choose Sunny Garden. After calling to Tim, he came to my house and provide a consultation, which impressed me. I realized that this guys are professional in their field. I am highly recommend their services (Sunny Garden company) and hope this feedback will help them to call TIM.
Well done guys! Best of luck to your team!

Thank you very much Hanna. Your opinion important for us.

New interlocking driveway and sidewalk

We had an excellent experience with Sunny Garden Landscaping. They coordinated everything (brick laying of our driveway, sidewalk, sprinkler and new sod) for our new front yard. It looks great now and they were great to work with. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much George. It was pleasure to work with you

Tatiana in Toronto
Tatiana in Toronto

Front Stone Porch

Sunny Gardens did a great job! My old, cracked porch was removed and a new beautiful stone porch was built. The crew was very fast, efficient, knowledgeable and professional. I am very happy with the result! Timur helped me choose a design and recommended the best stone for my porch. I am glad I hired Sunny Gardens, it was a pleasure! I definitely recommend them.

Thank you very much Tatiana and Igor.

Lesley in
Lesley in

design and build a retaining wall, tear down of old garden bed, and lay new sod

We are so happy with the work that Sunny Garden did for us! This was the first time that we relied on HomeStars to find a company and we are so glad that we did and that we found Sunny Garden. Tim was very helpful in the planning process and he also had great suggestions. Tim and his crew were very professional and pleasant. We have arranged for Tim and his crew to come back to replace our front porch and steps and we can't wait for them to come back!

Thank you very much Nelson and Leslie. It was pleasure to work with you

Kirsten
Kirsten
1 review Innisfil, ON

Landscaping work

I have nothing but good to say about Sunny Garden company.
I found the company through "Homestars" website. Sunny Garden did a beautiful stone backyard + wooden deck. I was glad that Timur explained the plan of the project in deep details and was patient with all the questions which I have had during the working process. In addition, I was surprised that Timur 's team worked in spite of terrible rainy days. High quality and quick job for an affordable price. Thank you so much Timur for caring and professional work and Emrah for an amazing wooden deck.
I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends and relatives.

More about Sunny Garden

SunnyGarden, company creating landscapes, breath taking driveways and walkways, spectacular fountains, waterfalls and outdoor patios since 2014. We bring innovative state-of-the-art landscape technology and natural outdoor beauty together like no other landscaping company. Incorporating all the latest in outdoor products and materials along with our experience and impeccable workmanship and know-how, we make your dream home everything it can be. SunnyGarden provides a package of services in your area: Interlock, Flagstone, Concrete, Retaining Walls, Steps, Paver Lights, Brick Features (barbecue, fire place, decorative walls, etc.), Gardening

ALL INFORMATION ABOUT PRICES AT sunnygarden.ca

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, and Fences & Gates
we manufacture stone locally in toronto. best prices, quality and selection architectural stone, stone veneer, thin stone
landscaping toronto, interlocking, flagstone, paving, stone, steps, sod, Water fall, Fountain, Water features, grass, trees, driveway, back yard, patio, walkway, driveway, wall, retaining walls, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, build, maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architectural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, commercial grounds maintenance, snow removal, salting
Oaks, Techo Bloc, Unilock, Banas stone, Best Way Stone, Hanson, Permacon, Stone link
all styles
Landscaping: Interlocking, flagstone, Stone, Steps, Sod, Grass, Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Retaining walls, Soil, Preparation, Grading, Build, Maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architechtural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, concrete, grading, snow removal, grounds maintenance
2011