Sunny Garden

Reviews for Sunny Garden

Tammy G.
Tammy G.

Fence Rebuild

Had a great experience with Sunny Garden. We have been trying to get our fence fixed for some years and had issues trying to find someone. Connected with Tim through Home Stars, he quickly came to give us a quote and started the work a few days later. We were happy with the work - From installation to clean up - our neighbour even commented on it. Thanks again!
Tammy & Marko

Thank you very much Tammy and Marko. It was a pleasure to deal with you.

Wang X.
Wang X.

Landscaping Project

Tim and his team did a wonderful job at fixing our interlock stones. We recently moved into our new house, and required some landscaping work. His team not only fixed our driveway, but also parts of our backyard patio and even old parts of the fence. I will suggest to all my friends and family!

Fence renovation

Had a great experience hiring the team of professionals. Myself and neighbors are satisfied with quality performed by team. What was crucial for me was time horizon as I needed it urgently replaced and was pleasantly surprised with how company understood the urgency.
Would definitely recommend them to my friends!

Thanks a lot Kirill. It was pleasure to work with you

Restructuring Yard

Sam and Tim did a great job for us! The cold did not stop them. We have been urgently in need to sell our house, and required some deal of repairing work done in our backyard. A Sunny Garden employee had met with us to give us a quote, very competitive I'd like to underline! In only three days, they've managed to build a wooden fence and hang a garage for us.

Thanks a lot Tom

George Taylor in Toronto
George Taylor in Toronto

Interlock

Couple of weeks ago before the end of the season I decided to change my interlock. I called around 5 companies , but they all were rejecting to serve me because it was end of the season and they were allready booked. Thanks God I found Sunny Garden! I received quote on the same day and on the next day team came at my place and accomplished the work.
Thanks a lot , guys!
Best wishes,
George Taylor

Thank you George. Your review is very important for us

Artur Melnyk in Toronto
Artur Melnyk in Toronto

Fancy Fence

I contacted Sunny Garden to provide me approximate quote of fixing my wood fence. In couple of hours worker of Sunny Garden (Ruslan) came to my place and gave me quote on the same day.
Next day team came at my place exactly at the time which was scheduled before.
Tim and his team over surpassed my expectations. Work was done faster than it was promised to me and price was very reasonable! Thanks a lot for amazing work and excellent customer service, Tim and team!

Svetlana in Mississauga
Svetlana in Mississauga

Interlock and stairs

Fantastic team! The quoting was very prompt, and the team has arrived at scheduled time every day. The owner, Tim, was very fair and helpful with professional advice. They have finished on time and budget, and were very good at making sure the grass around the worksite stayed as undisturbed as possible, including spreading some topsoil along the edges. I am very impressed with the quality of their work and the obvious pride they take in their workmanship. Can certainly recommend them to anyone.

Kat in North York
Kat in North York

Backyard Makeover

We contacted Sunny Garden to install wood fencing, stone steps/patio and lay sod in our backyard. Tim and his crew were extremely polite and punctual, with all work completed on time and to our satisfaction. After the initial project was done, we asked them to come back and lay sod in our front yard as well. Many thanks to Tim and his crew for giving us a beautiful outdoor space that we can now enjoy with our family and friends!

Thank you Kevin and Kate. It was pleasure to work with you guys:)

Alex in North York
Alex in North York

Fence installation

Many thanks to Sunny Garden company for a beautiful wooden fence . It was my first experience working with Sunny Garden, and I would like to note an amazing quality and high speed of work performaned. Plus the left the site work very clean when the project was done. I will definitely contact Tim again for my future projects.

You are very welcome Alex!!See you again.

Alexei in Toronto
Alexei in Toronto

Very happy with the results, Thanks!!

f you are looking for reliable and punctual landscaping company with the great quality and price of the project - Sunny Garden is your best choice. We hired them to make for us concrete stepping way and steps on our porch. They made an amazing wooden wall with concrete slabs and concrete steps. Moreover, that is a company which you can trust. We was not afraid to leave keys from our house, and while they were doing the project, we were enjoying our vacation on Cuba. We were SO happy with the result !!!Thank you very much to Timur and his team. I would recommend Sunny Garden to anyone!!!

Thank you for your feedback Alexei!It was nice to work with you.

More about Sunny Garden

SunnyGarden, company creating landscapes, breath taking driveways and walkways, spectacular fountains, waterfalls and outdoor patios since 2014. We bring innovative state-of-the-art landscape technology and natural outdoor beauty together like no other landscaping company. Incorporating all the latest in outdoor products and materials along with our experience and impeccable workmanship and know-how, we make your dream home everything it can be. SunnyGarden provides a package of services in your area: Interlock, Flagstone, Concrete, Retaining Walls, Steps, Paver Lights, Brick Features (barbecue, fire place, decorative walls, etc.), Gardening

ALL INFORMATION ABOUT PRICES AT sunnygarden.ca

Fences & Gates, Landscape Contractors & Designers, and Interlocking Stone
we manufacture stone locally in toronto. best prices, quality and selection architectural stone, stone veneer, thin stone
landscaping toronto, interlocking, flagstone, paving, stone, steps, sod, Water fall, Fountain, Water features, grass, trees, driveway, back yard, patio, walkway, driveway, wall, retaining walls, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, build, maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architectural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, commercial grounds maintenance, snow removal, salting
Oaks, Techo Bloc, Unilock, Banas stone, Best Way Stone, Hanson, Permacon, Stone link
all styles
Landscaping: Interlocking, flagstone, Stone, Steps, Sod, Grass, Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Retaining walls, Soil, Preparation, Grading, Build, Maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architechtural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, concrete, grading, snow removal, grounds maintenance
2011