Westmount Craftsmen

Reviews for Westmount Craftsmen

Mark in Kitchener
Mark in Kitchener

Bathroom Revovation

Last year, Westmount Craftsmen did a major renovation on our back split. Almost all the levels of the house where touched. They did such a great and professional job that we called them back to renovate the main bathroom. They helped us source some of the pieces and order them. They make a big effort in communicating the day to day activities and answer any concerns/questions we have. They listen and worked us . I would highly recommend Westmount Craftsmen.

HappyCustomers in Kitchener
HappyCustomers in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Master Bath, closet and bedroom renovation

We hired Westmount Craftsmen because of their ability to make us feel secure in making such a big financial decision. From initial meeting to final payment we were never disappointed. They were able to execute our plan with professionalism, quality, timeliness and excellent communications. We never had to wait long for a question to be answered or a concern alleviated. We would definitely recommend their services to our family and friends.

Main bathroom

They turned a vision into reality. I had used 'professionals' before with a lot of disappointment. A friend recommended them and she has lots of money. I needed this to be a quick job. Happily, it was reasonably priced, executed beyond expectations. They really are craftsmen. They treat your home like they would treat their own. They were kind when responding to all my questions. Respectful when guiding me away from a bad idea. The only surprise was how awesome it turned out. I knew it was going to look good...but it was great. Great team effort. From Steve doing the original estimate, to Daine being here from start to finish, James for his many trips to bring supplies ( he even remembered my dog's name) to the multiple trades people and helpers, professionals one and all. Cannot recommend them enough.

Melissa in Scotland
Melissa in Scotland
1 review Elmwood, ON

Basement Renovation (master bedroom)

We had our basement living space turned into our master bedroom. From initial planning & pricing all the way to finishing the job, Westmount was great to work with. Any concerns we had were addressed immediately (not that there were really any) and we were always kept up to date on the project. They stayed within the agreed upon budget and the end result is spectacular. Highly recommend!

Rhoda in Kitchener
Rhoda in Kitchener

Open concept reno

From start to finish they were very professional and skilled. I would highly recommend this company. We had new windows put in living room and dining room, new floor in living room and dining room, walls removed between living room, dining room and kitchen, crown molding in all areas, and a new roof put on. Not one problem! Who could ask for anything more!

Milica in Kitchener
Milica in Kitchener

Basement windows

I needed my horrible basement windows replaced (and one on the top floor) and called a number of companies in to do a quote. To make things a little more complicated, one of the old basement windows had plumbing running right through it for the outside hose. Westmount Craftsmen provided the most comprehensive quote that included the repositioning of the existing plumbing running through the window to a different location, as well as replacing all of the windows in the basement and one on the upper floor (total 5). To further reduce costs, I took advantage of the energy rebates which give you 80$ back for every window you replace. Steve and his team at Westmount Craftsmen did a fantastic job with my windows. They were incredibly fast, efficient, courteous and professional. The windows look great! Thank you! I fully recommend this company and am looking forward to working with them again in the future when I replace the rest of the windows in my household.

decor in Kitchener
decor in Kitchener

MAIN FLOOR BATHROOM/LAUNDRY ROOM

A COMPLET construction started in back 6 feet X 10' of garage. Raised flooring level with main floor hall, finishing with a gorgeous 3 pc bath, and laundry room. Professional all the way. Amazing! Skilled Highly recomment

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Basement

Professional, honest and trustworthy - these are 3 words to describe this company...

... and the foreman is awesome - excellent listener, patient and very caring. He does the work as if he would do it for himself. I love him so much...

If I would have a second basement to finish I would hire them again with no hesitation! :)

Maya D'Alessio from Waterloo
Maya D'Alessio from Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

New Window Installation

We got five side sliders replaced in our home. Their estimate was the most cost-effective and seemed to be of equal quality to the others we compared with. The men were polite in our home and worked around our cat while they were in the house (they left her a can of cat food afterwards).

The job ran in to trouble with two of our basement windows, but the issue was with the previous installer, not with Westmount craftsmen. They worked hard to deal with the issue and included new trim in the job when they were unable to replace our old trim (due to the issue).

More about Westmount Craftsmen

We execute Renovations as if Your Home were our own Whether you are embarking on a full home renovation or are ready to update your kitchen or bathroom, Westmount Craftsmen, takes the time to get to know you and your lifestyle. We want each room in your house to be ...