Wooly Insulation

Wooly Insulation
905-643-0811
Hamilton
L8E 5M9

AS part of a Union gas effort I received an insulation audit. I required attic insulation and basement insulation. Wooly Insulation came and did the work. They could not have been nicer or more professional. They left the work area clean and tidy. They moved the washer and dryer for me and back as I was unable to do it. They also discovered my water tank was leaking and told me. I met just about everyone at the company and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. They treated me like their favourite aunt. One does not have to worry about these men coming into your home when you are a senior lady. five stars!