Jet Electric Toronto

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Jet Electric Toronto

Review for Jet Electric Toronto

Daryl Aitken from Toronto
Daryl Aitken from Toronto

fixed potlights that kept burning out

I thought I was going to have to replace some fixtures because they kept burning out. Pierre made a couple of small adjustments and the problem was solved, and he got me a great deal on LED bulbs. I totally trust Pierre and would hire him again.

More about Jet Electric Toronto

We DON'T sell you something you DON'T need. We want customers for life. Jet Electric is a full service electrical contractor specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With ...