The Reno Pros

Reviews for The Reno Pros

Erik from Toronto
Erik from Toronto

Living room redesign/renovation

These guys from Reno Pros made a perfect layout for my new open concept living room in a matter of two days with a good taste and a fair price. Thanks for great business.

Iossif Paguis from Toronto
Iossif Paguis from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New House Construction

The Reno Pros did a good job helping me with getting the best price for the lumber and roof trusses as well as doing the framing for my custom home. My project was handled in a professional manner and i always knew the next steps and had no problems planning my budget and other trades coming on site. Thank you for all your hard work!

Thank you Iossif. Your site had a lot of challenges but i am glad we could keep you on track.

More about The Reno Pros

Our construction & contracting team is unmatched in communication with our clients and flexibility depending on what project you wish to undertake and what you want to renovate. Our company - located in North York - can renovate and/ or remodel anything in your household in need of restoration around ...