Suite 243, 30 Eglington Ave West Mississauga ON L5R 0C1

Reviews for The Reno Pros

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom & Flooring Reno

Roman and his crew are amazing. The job they did renovating our bathroom and floors significantly exceeded our expectations. Roman was very effective at maintaining lines of communication and explaining every detail of the work that would be done in a way that was clear to both my husband and me (who have learned a lot in this process!). He weighs in with helpful suggestions and opinions (which was much appreciated) but ultimately leaves the final decision to be made without judgment!
We are very content with our new bathroom and floors, and would recommend The Reno Pros to anyone.

Yana in Toronto
Yana in Toronto

Master Bathroom Reno

When selecting a contractor for my Master Bathroom renovation, it was really important for me to know that the person I hire shares in my vision for the final result. Roman from Reno Pros went out of his way to supply me with numerous finishing options, until I found just what I was looking for. Job was done perfectly, on time, and on budget without any surprises. The only piece of criticism I can give them is to not supply so many options, as it was a really hard choice for me, which is why it took me so long to decide on the finishing combination.

Hello, thank you for your kind words, will keep in mind to give less choices!!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Addition and Reno

We did a lot of research before deciding to move forward with Roman, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Roman and his team at The Reno Pros listen to their clients and provide excellent advice with unwavering professionalism. Roman was very upfront in laying out the budget for our renovation and stayed within that budget while delivering high quality work. Though undertaking a major renovation is stressful at times, by not having to worry about delays, miscommunications, or hidden costs, Roman and his team made the process much easier than we anticipated. The end result was stunning – we were very particular that we wanted the second story addition to our 100-year-old craftsman bungalow to look seamless, updated yet original. Roman and his team exceeded our expectations. We were also very grateful that they were very considerate of our neighbours who still tell us how polite and accommodating the team was throughout and how pleased they are with the look of the house. I would not hesitate to recommend The Reno Pros and have already done so on multiple occasions.

Thank you for your business, your project was very interesting to work with!

Egor
Egor

Flooring and bathroom reno

I've known about Roman and his company Reno Pros for a while and only heard positive things, so when I needed someone to take on the task of sprucing up my Momma's place, I gave him the job. I trusted him with the most sacred of them all, and he delivered with flying colors. I know how hard it is to find a contractor you can trust, and now that I've found him, I am keeping this golden goose close.

Thank you, Roman, for caring about your clients, and raising the bar on quality standards.

Hey Egor, thank you so much for your in depth response and a personal praise! I'm glad we could uphold your expectations and looking forward to working with you in the future renovations!

Kitchen Reno, Cabinets, Floors and Bathroom Reno

I really like the work Roman and the team did, very friendly people. All the work was custom made to exactly how I wanted it, no fuss with a last minute modification either. Bathroom turned out beautiful, kitchen was exactly what the wife wanted. Would recommend to anyone looking to Reno their kitchen or washroom.

Thank you so much for letting us your dreams come true!

Best,

megan_miceli in Toronto
megan_miceli in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

3 Bathroom renovations!

Super professional and extremely helpful. At first I was hesitant about renovating all 3 bathrooms but Roman and crew made it so easy. On time and on budget - exceeded my expectations! Not only did they do a great job, they care about their work. The post care was among the best I've seen. No issues with fixing cracks, etc. In fact they come in and point it out! Great guys. Highly recommend.

Dear Megan, thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate our customers sharing their experience when dealing with our company. We try our best to being the best budgeting, quality and customer service!

Best regards,

Commercial build - Wellness Clinic

The Reno Pros stepped into a very tricky situation I was left with for my commercial build in Toronto. My build had come to a halt because of a poor experience with my initial Contracting company. I was left with a half-built space that needed a lot of reworking, and finishing details.

Roman came to my rescue, and not only to save my commercial space, but to put my mind at ease in navigating the timeline, costs and emotional rollercoaster of opening a business during the pandemic.

His communication, cost projections, team of trades and overall support for my project allowed me to put the focus back on my business. I knew I was I in good hands!

I will be using Reno Pros as my company for all future builds and projects, and can't recommend them enough! Every time I walk into my wellness clinic, I feel pride and at ease knowing that the work was done right and will hold up beautifully for years to come.

You won't find a better General Contractor to build you the space of your dreams!

Your warm words and appreciation really make us love what we do. Another happy and satisfied customer which we will work with for many more projects! Cheers!

The Reno Pros inc

Andreina Ava V in Oakville
Andreina Ava V in Oakville

Bathroom Renovation

Wonderful company and very knowledgeable crew.
They took all the worry,other companies have given us in the past, away!
We didn’t have to manage and get involved with any of the work. We simply chose our finishes and the crew took care of making it work!
They carefully plan ahead of time so there was no miscommunication and extra cost at the end of the project!
We are extremely pleased with the end result and can’t wait to start on our basement bathroom soon!

Glad we could deliver a great experience for you guys. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Unplanned Reno Due to Flood

After a flood in our condo unit from a backed up Air Conditioning drainage issue with the building, The Reno Pros were hired by our Insurance company to deal with our repairs. From the first meeting I got a good a sense that Roman and his team cared about us as people and wanted to do right by us. As this was an unplanned event, we took the opportunity to do some improvements to our kitchen and change out our flooring. This happened early in the Pandemic and working from home was really challenging and work was very busy. Roman took care of all the details, delivering on all our design choices through out. His trades people were all skilled and did quality work. He solved all the problems that came up and made sure we were hitting our milestones. As a small business owner myself I appreciated how they conducted themselves and when they made you a promise, it was delivered on. When we do planned renovations in the future, The Reno Pros will be my first call.

Thank you so much for your in depth review, it is greatly appreciated that our work once again translates to a happy and returning customer!

Reno Pros are Top Shelf

Roman and his crew were very knowledgeable and professional
They were also very Detail oriented they left a clean worksite and finished the job in a timely fashion.
I will be hiring them again next time I have any job to do.

Tha j you for your kind words, we do our best to treat your space like if it was our own.

Best,
Roman.

More about The Reno Pros

The Reno Pros will take you through the process and help you select the features that best fit your vision and budget. Whether you are looking for a contemporary, traditional or modern bathroom our experienced team will be there from start to finish.

Locally owned and operated in Toronto, The Reno Pros are a general contractor providing a full spectrum of renovation services to both our residential and commercial customers. We take pride in the fact that we can take any home or office and transform it according to our client’s vision.

Starting from the planning and design phase, our fully licensed and certified contractors communicate with the client at each step of the process helping to ensure a beautiful and functional end result.