Down The Drain Services

Reviews for Down The Drain Services

Supermomx6  in Oakville
Supermomx6 in Oakville

Clogged Drain

We discovered that we had a clog deep within the pipe of our laundry room wall. I called Brian and he came out to the house at 8pm without complaint. He quickly repaired the problem and charged us a VERY reasonable rate. We have already decided to have Brian do some more work that's needed and I'll be sure to recommend him to others. VERY impressed with his services.

thank you for your business.

Waleed in Toronto
Waleed in Toronto

Drain backed up

My kitchen sink was backed up and i called Brian for the first time from his add. He arrived on time and was very profferional! He understood
My concerns and started working right away. The drain was much more challenging and it involves so much work. I really appreciated his perseverance and commitment to get the job done as I'm handy myself but not as near as good as he is. He did an awesome job and will be calling him and referring him to all my friends and family! Awesome work Brian!

R. in Dundas
R. in Dundas

unplugging main drain

Brian was courteous, professional and definitely knows what he's doing. He unclogged my main sewer line in no time and his fee was very competitive. I'll use Brian for any future plumbing issue.
RG - Dundas, Ontario

Jamie in Hamilton
Jamie in Hamilton

Drain issues

Brian was very nice to work with. He and his team were willing to spend all the time needed to make sure th job was done correct. Professional, friendly, a great company to deal with.

Thank you for your review. Please keep us in mind for your future plumbing needs.

Christopher Brodie in Caledonia
Christopher Brodie in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

First class service

I am a small business owner and needed to have 2 washrooms refitted for new toilets and vanities in our offices. Brian and his crew were able to get the job done in one day which was expected to take 2 days according to all other quotes we received. It also came in under budget. We recently had a back up in our pre-existing drainage system in our warehouse and once again Brian and his team came to our rescue. They were punctual, affordable and a pleasure to deal with. I would strongly recommend their services.

Peter in Oakville
Peter in Oakville

Kitchen sink

Great service. Brian was friendly and did an excellent job. I liked how he took time to explain what he was doing and why it needed to be done. Totally recommend!

Scott from Hamilton
Scott from Hamilton
10 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Drain Installation

New kitchen installed and needed Brian to come and correct the mess I attempted at a kitchen drain. Was pretty flexible with times, friendly and got the job done. Great prices and guarantees his work. Would deal with again and recommend to others.

Helen from Mississauga
Helen from Mississauga

Clogged pipe

Brian was here late On Friday. He was very professional. Called when he was coming. I will definitely call him again and will give his number to everyone I know!!

More about Down The Drain Services

Welcome to down the drain services. We service all your plumbing and drain needs. Call Brian at 289-218-6908
Looking for Plumbing pros in Oakville?