Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Water Filtration & Purification
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Barrie  >  Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Reviews for Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Kristi in Barrie
Kristi in Barrie

Water Softener and RO System

We had a fantastic experience with Tom at Purisoft Water Solutions. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and the products were affordable and installed in a timely fashion. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a high quality, affordable water system.

Hi Kristi, Thank you for the review. It is very much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or need anything
All the best

jm in Barrie
jm in Barrie

Water Softener and Chlorine Removal

Moving away from the city, we did not think about a water softener or what we needed for our home in terms of water filtration. After getting quotes/tests through several companies, we couldn't be happier with Tom and Purisoft Water Solutions. Tome answered all questions, as many as we had. Made water systems and solutions as simple as possible. Great pricing and value. Most importantly he was able to recommended a solution that would work for us best. Thank you once again.

Thanks so much for the review JM. We really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to call if there are any questions or concerns.

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto

Water softener excalibur

Thank you Tom(Purisoft) for the great service i would highly recommend Tom for my other two houses on in December and January
Very punctual and also gave us the quotation via email
Please beware of fake Tom (purisoft ) on this website and unknown caller taking his name

Thank you again a small recommendation Tom try to have a servicesticker for your service so people are aware and call for service

Thanks Stanley

Thanks Stanley, looking into service stickers as you suggested

Ray in King City
Ray in King City
0 reviews King City, ON

Iron and Sulphur filter

Tom is great to work with, the service is the best. He is very experienced. The whole process is easy, smooth and fast from ordering to the installation. Will recommend to any of my friends.

Thanks for the review Ray.
Let me know if there's anything you need

Tom

filter in Hawkestone
filter in Hawkestone
0 reviews Hawkestone, ON

Water softener and filter

Tom was recommended to us by our builder. What a great service! Tom is very reliable and responsible person. Now we have crystal clear water. Highly recommended.
Thank you Tom!
Tanya & Genn

Thank you Tanya for the review.
Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Bryan J
Bryan J
0 reviews Brossard,

Great Service

I contacted Tom after the previous owners left a card for Purisoft. We had an old "saltless" softener that I suspected wasn't functioning. I also wanted him to take a look at the iron filter to make sure it was functioning properly.

After a quick water assesment he informed me that the iron filter was functioning properly but the softener wasn't. We agreed to install a new softener and chose a date.

Tom came exactly on time and the installation was quick. He also changed the filters on our UV system and changed a few settings on the iron filter to make it function better.

Overall very happy with Purisoft. I appreciate the honesty in not trying to sell me something we don't need. Would gladly use Purisoft again.

Thank you for the review Bryan. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to call.

Smithcairnmore in Etobicoke
Smithcairnmore in Etobicoke

Water Softener installation at our cottage

Tom was awesome to work with and did a great job installing. From the initial water test to the actual install, Tom was very professional. Highly recommend Purisoft to anyone looking for better water.

Thank you for the review Shawn.

Alvin
Alvin
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Water Softener Installation & Water bypasses

I needed a water softener for my new house and contacted Purisoft. Tom was very accommodating and made an appointment that fit my schedule.
Tom arrived on time and the installation was quick and clean. I am very satisfied with the installation and highly recommend Purisoft.

Enjoy your new house

Michael Glatt in Toronto
Michael Glatt in Toronto
0 reviews Bradford, ON

Fast and professional instal!

I was amazed at how quickly the installation went! Initially I contacted the company and Tom came out the next day to give me a free water test and estimate on a softener. I was able to book an installation appointment very soon after that. The service and installation was very quick and professional.
I highly recommend this company!

Thanks,
Michael

Thanks very much for the review Michael. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Tim in Barrie
Tim in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Water softener with chlorine removal

We had a Chlo a soft water softener installed today. Great install and Tom is a super nice guy, fast and efficient, and by far the best price for a superior product. I would highly recommend Purisoft!

Hey Tim thanks for the review. It was great chatting with you and Pam.
Have a great Easter weekend.

More about Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Purisoft Water Solutions is family owned and operated. Our family is committed to providing your family with pure, healthy, soft water. Our customers receive friendly, reliable and uncompromising service. We also offer free installation on all our products! Purisoft Water Solutions services a large portion of Central Ontario. With two ...