Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Reviews for Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Jake D. in Barrie
Jake D. in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Water softener AND reverse osmosis water system

We chose PuriSoft for both our softener and drinking water systems. After meeting Tom, who owns and operates the business we are certainly happy we did.

Firstly, Tom came into our house with several barriers to spreading Covid, which was very much appreciated.

Our install was not easy, and Tom did not stop until it was perfect.

His level of knowledge and customer care has me going out of my way to recommend Puresoft

Great Service

Tom was extremely professional and very confident in his work and products. He was very flexible for time in order to keep business going and no down time coming in after operating hours. Best decision to save our water and new faucets. Highly recommend Purisoft.

Colin in Scarborough
Colin in Scarborough
1 review Angus, ON

Excellent procduct and customer sevice

I called Tom for more information on the Excalibur Chlor-A-Soft unit. After a home visit, and without any sales pressure, I was very happy with the product and ordered the unit. The Installation took about an hour, and after house water flushing the lines, I could already see and smell the difference. I can actually drink the water directly from the tap now.
Tom was very polite and knew all his products very well, and provided valuable advise on the product that would best suit my water issues and my household needs.

Private User reviews Oro Station, ON

Water system

On a well in Oro. Water was hard, foul smelling with high iron and sulfur content. Tom installed everything perfectly including UV, water softener, purifier, and RO system. The water is fresh as ever and tastes great. He comes to service every 6 months and is extremely responsive, skilled, and professional. Highly recommend for any and all of your water needs.

LK in Aurora
LK in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Clean Tasting

Thanks to Tom and Eric, our water is purer and tastes better. For a quick debit/e-transfer you get less chlorine, softer water, and your organs will thank you. The thing I liked about Chlorasoft is that it uses less than half the salt we normally used in our old softener, while offering a lifetime guarantee. That’s better for your health and spares the environment of deleterious impact. There’s no filters or annual servicing to go along with it. On top of it all, installation was clean, in a matter of an hour out of my day!

Great to hear you are happy with the outcome.

Cheers

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Happy Again- no Hard water & mineral spots.

We're extremely pleased with the service we received from Tom at Purisoft and with the newly installed water softener, we can enjoy showering, washing the dishes, and drinking water again. I would recommend their products & service to anyone needing a new water softener.

Thanks very much for the review. Glad you are enjoying your soft water.
Cheers

josephrbyles
josephrbyles
1 review , ON

Water Softener, purchase and installation

Tom was attentive, straight forward and friendly. He could have easily up sold us but explained our needs and exceeded our expectations. Honest, knowledgeable and easily recommended come to mind. Thanks Tom!

Thanks a lot for the review Joe. I hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas and a happy new year

Water Softner

Fast friendly and efficient service. We asked for a quote and two days later had a working water softener. The price was also very competitive. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for the review. Hope you are enjoying your soft water

Robyn in Barrie
Robyn in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great service

Had such a great experience with Purisoft. Tom came quickly and completed the install within an hour. He went above and beyond with his service. I would definitely recommend Purisoft!

Thank you Robyn for your review. It was great meeting you.

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto

Excellent Service

Thanks Tom once again for the water softener amazing service for my Orillia and Barrie house certainly would love doing business mate and thanks for keeping a reminder even after my first installation in 2018

Highly recommended and Trust worthy please let me know your availability i would like to re-install my reverse osmosis unit in woodbridge too

Thanks

Stanley

Thank a lot Stanley. Have a good summer

More about Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Purisoft Water Solutions is family owned and operated. Our family is committed to providing your family with pure, healthy, soft water. Our customers receive friendly, reliable and uncompromising service. We also offer free installation on all our products! Purisoft Water Solutions services a large portion of Central Ontario. With two ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Barrie?