Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Reviews for Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

justin.chin
justin.chin

Water softener installation

Tom was very helpful and responsive when I sent a message Purisoft website. He was very informative, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would recommend him to a friend 100%.

Hi Justin,
Hope all is well. Thank a lot for the review. It is much appreciated

Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent service and pricing at Purisoft

I had been looking into a water softening system for our home for some time. I had a few quotes, which I thought were outrageously high (one quote was for over $3200 for the same system I paid $1350 for). I came across Purisoft's website which had the Chlor-A-Soft system listed with pricing. I called Tom and he quickly confirmed the price and a time to come in to install. He arrived on-time, and in no time the system was installed. The price was exactly as he had committed to. Tom was honest, competent and service oriented. Definitely a recommend.

Thank you for the review Jody. I really appreciate it.

Regards

Private User reviews , ON

UV system and iron filter

Tom was very professional, quick to respond and did a quality installation. I woudl not hesitate to recommend puresoft, they do excellent work. After the work was complete Tom cleaned up the site - final is=nstallation was excellent.

Thanks for the review Wayne. You know where I am if you need anything.

Gilbert in Toronto
Gilbert in Toronto

Water Softener and RO

Did a bunch of digging around online and found Purisoft with some excellent reviews. I gave them a call and Tom was quick and responsive to my questions. We set something up and he made a far drive to Markham from Barrie. The installation process was simple and he was very friendly. I had a separate RO drinking system that I received somewhere else and he was able to install it without issues as well. Price was reasonable for the Chlor A Soft water softener. Took about 2 hours total. Would recommend if in the area.

Hey Gilbert,
Thanks a lot for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your Father.
All the best

water in Barrie
water in Barrie

Water Softener

I Contacted Tom about possibly getting water softener for my home. He was very knowledgeable, professional and honest. I had met with a few other vendors and was aware of the size I would need and the condition of my water and was very impressed that he didn't try to push me to buy a bigger more expensive system.
He showed up on time and his work was very tidy. He made a very expensive, stressful decision easy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase water softener system.

Thank you very much for the review. If there is anything else I can do for you just give me a call

Kristi in Barrie
Kristi in Barrie

Water Softener and RO System

We had a fantastic experience with Tom at Purisoft Water Solutions. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and the products were affordable and installed in a timely fashion. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a high quality, affordable water system.

Hi Kristi, Thank you for the review. It is very much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or need anything
All the best

jm in Barrie
jm in Barrie

Water Softener and Chlorine Removal

Moving away from the city, we did not think about a water softener or what we needed for our home in terms of water filtration. After getting quotes/tests through several companies, we couldn't be happier with Tom and Purisoft Water Solutions. Tome answered all questions, as many as we had. Made water systems and solutions as simple as possible. Great pricing and value. Most importantly he was able to recommended a solution that would work for us best. Thank you once again.

Thanks so much for the review JM. We really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to call if there are any questions or concerns.

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto

Water softener excalibur

Thank you Tom(Purisoft) for the great service i would highly recommend Tom for my other two houses on in December and January
Very punctual and also gave us the quotation via email
Please beware of fake Tom (purisoft ) on this website and unknown caller taking his name

Thank you again a small recommendation Tom try to have a servicesticker for your service so people are aware and call for service

Thanks Stanley

Thanks Stanley, looking into service stickers as you suggested

Ray in King City
Ray in King City
1 review King City, ON

Iron and Sulphur filter

Tom is great to work with, the service is the best. He is very experienced. The whole process is easy, smooth and fast from ordering to the installation. Will recommend to any of my friends.

Thanks for the review Ray.
Let me know if there's anything you need

filter in Hawkestone
filter in Hawkestone
1 review Hawkestone, ON

Water softener and filter

Tom was recommended to us by our builder. What a great service! Tom is very reliable and responsible person. Now we have crystal clear water. Highly recommended.
Thank you Tom!
Tanya & Genn

Thank you Tanya for the review.
Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

More about Purisoft Water Solutions Barrie

Purisoft Water Solutions is family owned and operated. Our family is committed to providing your family with pure, healthy, soft water. Our customers receive friendly, reliable and uncompromising service. We also offer free installation on all our products!

Purisoft Water Solutions services a large portion of Central Ontario. With two family owned locations in Barrie and Cambridge, we service all of Simcoe County, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge and surrounding areas. Each area is unique in their water situation and water treatment needs. We at Purisoft Water Solutions have the equipment you require make your home or cottage water pure and soft.

Our products are industry leaders with the newest technology and the highest level of quality, but also reasonably priced so that anyone can enjoy the benefits of pure, soft water. We are committed to complete 100% customer satisfaction.

CALL US TODAY