Elements Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1021 Roselawn Drive Windsor ON N9E 1L3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Windsor  >  Elements Carpet Cleaning and Restoration
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Elements Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

1 review Windsor, ON

Bob was punctual and very professional. I had a number of carpets and tile that needed to be cleaned and it looked like new after completion. Well worth the $ spent. I highly recommend this company and will let all I know to take advantage of this service. ☺

Ken in Toronto

Professional service, great cost,
Just a pleasure to deal with. Quote was on target, work was impeccable with the outmost respect for my property. On top
Of all this, price was competitive, end product worth far more.

Elements Carpet Cleaning and Restoration has my business for life.

Matt  in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

I cannot say enough about all 360 degrees of service provided by elements and owner Bob Russell!! The only thing that eclipses the end result is the old world flare of personal service (and witnessing the obvious pride taken in achieving excellence in even the finest of details). If you are in the market for carpet cleaning or restoration, take a trip back in time and experience what it was like when things were done correctly (customer relations triple underlined).......this is not a contrived marketing message, it really is the truth!!!!!

Rythmicone in
1 review Windsor, ON

Showed up on time prices are fair and does the job right. If there is anything more you need from this kind of service let me know! Bob takes care of business.

Kim in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

This is the second time I have used this service and am thrilled with the results. I have recommended elements to several friends who loved the results as well. Professional and courteous service and great work. Highly recommend!

Job Price

We try to do our best in every aspect of the cleaning process .
Thanks for the kind words Kim

More about Elements Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

Elements carpet cleaning and restoration specializes in tile and grout cleaning as well as commercial and residential carpet cleaning. We are the only company in Windsor to offer a 100% money back Guarantee and a Warranty on top of that. We do a great job and stand behind our work