Red Seal Builders & Supply Ltd.

Formerly Firepit Fundamentals Ltd.
Basement Renovation
Edmonton AB T5R 4W6
Basement Renovation
Red Seal Builders & Supply Ltd.

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Red Seal Builders & Supply Ltd.

pegalicious0128
pegalicious0128

Front deck and stairs

Fantastic work by Eddy and his team of firepit fundamentals!!! In the short time that it’s been completed, several neighbors who walk past, have stopped to look and compliment us on the new addition.
Would definitely recommend firepit fundamentals for any future Reno’s.

Thank you for the nice review. Hope we get some nicer weather so you can enjoy it!

Summer Cabin Owner in Edmonton
Summer Cabin Owner in Edmonton

Warranty

Firepit Fundamentals Ltd. did some renovations to our summer lake cabin two years ago. Due to some of the weather conditions we have had the past year we had to have some warranty repair work done to the cabin. Firepit Fundamentals Ltd. honored their warranty, and repairs were done immediately. I would recommend Firepit Fundamentals Ltd. for there workmanship and for the warranty they provide.

Thank you!!! We like to stand behind our work. Enjoy the summer cabin! Eddy.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Rebuild Deck

Our job was to remove the old wood deck and rebuild a new composite deck on existing frame. The deck consists of railings, stairs and a glass privacy wall. Eddy was very quick to get back to us with a quote. Tear down and rebuild went great despite many days of rainy weather. Any details/concerns brought to their attention were completed to our satisfaction. Kept cost within quote. We would gladly hire them to do another project and we would highly recommend them to someone else.

Thank you very much! Glad you guys are happy and we would always love to come back for future work!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fence and Deck

We didn’t know exactly what style of deck we were looking for until Eddy gave us a design suggestion and worked with us to create something we now love! Holly and the team were wonderful and went above and beyond to accommodate to our ever changing ideas (thank you for your patience!) and answer all my bizarre questions. They even cut me a couple pieces of wood to level my flower planters, which were not in the scope of work at all.
Thanks guys!!

Thank you so much! Not a problem! You guys changing your minds is no trouble at all, at the end of the day, we want it to be something your happy to look at! Hope you guys have many good days and nights on it!

Maria in Edmonton
Maria in Edmonton

PERGOLA

I am so happy to have had Eddy, Holly & crew on board mid August 2018 to start my 12 x 14 double tiered pergola & with Mother Nature's early snow Sept 2018 to have this completed May 24 2019. WELL WORTH THE WAIT! My backyard is an oasis! Just hope July will be drier than JUNE so that I can enjoy it to the max! Value is worth the workmanship! THANK YOU+++!

Thank you so much Maria! Now hopefully Mother Nature is good to us for the rest of this year so you can enjoy many days and nights in your new backyard!

MMC in Edmonton
MMC in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent service snd attention to detail

Eddy from Firepit Fundamentals first have me a design and plan in the late fall of 2018. As the snow had started, he put me on the list for spring and showed up literally the first day he could start with the snow melting.
His plan was accurate and his suggestions all made the project more successful. He re-used appropriate materials where he could to save money on the project (rebuild of a deck) and from day one, he stayed in touch, checked the work performed with me and asked for any changes so he could add them. He is pleasant and friendly and knowledgeable and as a team, he and Holly are simply the best! I couldn’t be happier with this project and with his craftsmanship.

Thanks so much for allowing use to be creative with your deck design. Hope you enjoy many days on it!

olesenj
olesenj

Fencing

This fence required many odd cuts to match the curve of the driveway and it was well done. I have had many comments on this neighbor friendly fence. It was a job well done. Love the quality hinges and catches.

Thank you for the lovely review! We are so glad you are happy with your fence!

Stan L from Edmonton
Stan L from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fence and deck replace

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Eddy and his team at Firepit. Their crew did an awesome on replacing our existing fence and deck. Too bad I contacted late in the summer as I will now have to wait until next year to enjoy the deck. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

You are welcome Stan ! We do get booked up early in the spring for sure. Maybe we can get a bit of warm weather before that other stuff hits! Enjoy your deck and fence.

Tom in Edmonton
Tom in Edmonton

Townhouse Complex Fence Replacement

Our townhouse complex needed to have our fences replaced, including a perimeter fence, a dumpster enclosure and privacy screens separating the patios of each of our units. We reached out to Eddy and he offered us a very fair price, so we opted to go ahead and we were so glad that we did. Good communication every step of the way and despite numerous challenges during the project the crew was always upbeat with a smile on their face, super friendly people. We will definitely contact Firepit Fundamentals for our next project!

Thank You for Choosing our company. We do quite a few decks and fences and have been able to resolve all obsticales. Your project was a great oppurtunity for us as a tem as we all worked together on this one. We hope you enjoy the new privacy provided by the fence and screens and look foward to future projects.

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repair Work on Front Porch

Eddy and his team constructed my front porch two years ago. They were great to work with at the time and the porch turned out fantastic. Everyone in my neighborhood loves my porch and I spend a ton of time on it. Over the winter two small issues came up with maintenance (a loose railing and a piece of cladding that released) - I called Eddy to see if he would take a look at it and he promptly came out and fixed both issues. Thank you Eddy for the quick fix, I appreciate the warranty work!

Hi Julie, very glas you gave us a call and we could resolve the issue for you. We do not really have a limited warranty period and ask that all our customers call if there is something amiss with our work.

More about Red Seal Builders & Supply Ltd.

Deck , Fence and General Renovation Company. We build decks and fences to your specifications. Wood and composite decks and fences. Full Basement renovations and home development. Legal suites and more. Quality work by Certified Red Seal Carpenter and experienced employees, We build Quality not Quantity.