Builders

Ptoddyardlover.  in Calgary
Ptoddyardlover. in Calgary

Beautiful lateral fence project

T3J 5J4

We hired Abby Renovations to build us a new fence. We have a large corner lot and wanted a lateral slatted fence to match our modern home. Peter came and set up the plans and helped us envision what we could do. Peter is polite Andy professional. His team came to do the build and were amazing. Jasbir is a master builder. We could not be happier. We loved the work and would highly recommend them for any great fencing project. Abby Renovations are high quality, very hard working and produce excellent work. We are sure everyone on our street will want our fence. Thanks Peter and Jaspreet!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

they're ok

They are not that bad of a company. It took a little while for them to finish. Loved the work that they did (they did our garage). Meticulously done. Very helpful

Outstanding Service for a Fair Deal

T3J 5J4

It was a pleasure doing business with Abby Renovations.

After our initial meeting at the home and Garden Expo, Peter was very kind to provide me with a free estimate and had two meetings with me to go over all the details. He answered all my questions and I was very comfortable that he is bonded and has the appropriate insurance. That's not to mention the price was fair.

Throughout the execution, Peter was pleasant to deal with and available to answer any question on the spot from multiple stakeholders (myself, and my tenants). He kept us in the loop about any delays because of the Calgary weather. After all the project was delivered in the promised eight weeks time frame.

Terry from Calgary
Terry from Calgary

Builder - Garage Builder

T3J 5J4

Peter Gill/Abby Renovations: Honest, hardworking, super workmanship, easy to work with family man and perfectionist all describe my experience. He specializes in just building garages! Built me the most beautiful 2 car garage in Calgary!