Clean House

Reviews for Clean House

hany.kashani
hany.kashani

Post reno clean up

Alex and his team prepared my house for me to move in back to after a reno .They pay incredible attention to details and do every single thing you u asked them to do and more ,my house has never been this clean and I am extremely satisfied with their services

Dear Hany
Thank you very much for the kind words.
We will be waiting to help you again!
Sincerely Alex

Prepare for staging and sale of a house

Alex was my main contact and answered all of my questions efficiently and professionally. He gave appropriate reminders prior to the cleaning and kept in contact during the cleaning as well.

His wife and her team worked diligently for 7hrs to ensure that the entire 4Bdrm, 4bathroom, 3 floored 2700sqft. house was clean from top to bottom. They were able to tackle unusual issues such as mould, dated carpet, old bathroom glass and tile.

We would recommend HomeStar without hesitation and would b repeat costumers as well.

Dear Lori-Ann
Thank you very much for the kind words!
Thank you very much for your bussines!!!

Randy in Vaughan
Randy in Vaughan

Deep Clean / Regular Cleaning

My regular cleaning lady had moved away and left me the task of finding a replacement. After speaking with a few companies I found on Homestars, I decided to hire Alex and his team for deep cleaning after a few months without a cleaning lady. The quote he provided was accurate and his team was very thorough. We were so impressed, we decided to use Alex and his team for ongoing regular cleanings. The team is always on time and have maintained the quality of the cleanings. As well, I asked Alex to clean out my fridge and he was happy to for a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Alex and his team for residential or commercial cleanings.

Dear Randy
Thank you very much for the kind words. Thank you for your bussines.
See you soon.

Deborah in Richmond Hill
Deborah in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wonderful service!

Alex and his team did a thorough, professional post renovation cleaning of my home. They were prompt, worked hard and communicated with me from the first call until the end of the job. I highly recommend their company.

Dear Deborah
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Hope will help you again.

Ash in Toronto
Ash in Toronto

Condo Deep Clean

I recently used Alex from Clean House for a deep cleaning of my condo that I’m getting ready for sale. My condo recently under went some minor renos and was extremely dusty. Alex and his crew transformed my condo from its very dirty state to super clean and glistening! I highly recommend his services to anyone who wants a spotless Job done!

Dear Ash
Thank you very much for the kind words !
Thank you for great review !
Hope will help you again!

Ken Y. from North York
Ken Y. from North York

Move-Out Deep Clean

I contacted Alex for a move-out deep clean of a small apartment unit and I am very glad I did. He and his associate did a very good job and exceeded my expectations. Alex was curt on the phone but in person he is very friendly. He clearly cares about the reputation of his company and goes to great length to explain the limitations of his services (e.g. cannot clean mold from shower grout) - mostly common sense but in this day and age, not so common - so as to not disappoint his customers. I highly recommend Alex and Clean House!

Dear Ken. Thank you very much for the kind words.
Thank you for your bussines. Hope will help you again.

Move Out Clean

I needed a last minute, deep clean for a move out. The tenant that lived there did not maintain the place so there was years of built up dirt. Clean House and Alex did a fantastic job! The place was sparkling and they did not miss a spot of dirt or dust! I will use Clean House again and again!

Dear Kristina
Thank you very much for your bussines!
We will be ready to help you any time.
Thank you.

Nikola in Toronto
Nikola in Toronto

Post Construction Cleaning - Custom Home Renovations

Alex and his crew at Clean House have taken care of several of our projects (3000+sf home additions and renovations), and we have been extremely pleased with their professionalism, timeliness, and thoroughness, each time. I would highly recommend!

Dear Nick
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Thank you for your bussines.

Dave &.
Dave &.
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Deep cleaning of entire house

Alex and his entire staff were a pleasure to deal with. Totally professional, friendly and fast service. The staff was very accommodating working well with the other trades. We would definitely call Alex again for our next move. Keep up the great quality service Alex!

Dave & Emily
(Nobleton)

Dear Dave and Emily
Thank you very much for the kind words.
WE will be happy to help you again.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority !!!
Clean House proudly OFFERS:
Last minute cleaning
One time cleaning
Office cleaning
Commercial cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Renovation Cleaning
We do move ins and move out cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning