House & Apartment Cleaning
Proudly Serving: Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Vaughan, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, and Scarborough.

Reviews for Clean House

New home, great job!

They were great! Highly recommend. We just bought a new house and they cleaned it, top to bottom. They were friendly, professional, and did an excellent job. Thank you for making our new home a wonderful place to move into. B

Dear Jenna

TM in Toronto
TM in Toronto

Very disappointed.

I have used Clean House for over two years on a regular monthly basis. Because one month was missed, the owner told me that he would charge me for a full deep clean (as opposed to my regular cleaning rate - the deep clean rate is 56% higher than my regular rate) and that he was increasing my regular rate by 25% on a go forward basis.
So much for customer loyalty. Very dissapointing. I would not recommend this service provider to others.

It's not true. It's not all the facts. It's not whole history.
What goes around, comes around.

ryan
ryan
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Last minute pre-sale cleaning

647 780 3512
Toronto
M3H 4X8

Alex and his team were excellent. He took the job on 48 hours notice and his communication was great. I knew they were going to do a great job getting my home sparkelling. In addition, they happen to arrive at my place the morning after the major wind storm in the area and we were without power. His team still did an exceptional job and went above and beyond to ensure nothing was left uncleaned. Many thanks Alex and team!

Dear Ryan
Thank you very much for the great review.
Thank you for your business.

ELIZABETH in Toronto
ELIZABETH in Toronto

Post construction clean

647 780 3512
Toronto
M3H 4X8

Alex and his team were able to do a deep clean of our house prior to moving in. They were responsive, flexible with schedule and provided excellent service. The attention to detail was great and I am definitely satisfied with their work. I would use them again.

Dear Elizabeth
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Thank you for your business!

Alex in Georgetown
Alex in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Miracle Workers

The Clean House team took the grubbiest kitchen you can possibly imagine and made it sparkle. If your parents are moving out of their house/ condo and it hasn't been effectively cleaned in the last decade or so, Alex from Clean House is the person you should call. Worth every cent!

Dear Alexandra

MM  in Toronto
MM in Toronto

Deep cleaning at a rental condo

Alex and his team did an amazing job at a rental unit that I have leased for the last 3 years and that was in desperate need of a deep cleaning. They turned the space from dirty, sticky, dusty and stainy into fresh and clean. The results exceeded my expectations. I would definetly recommend their services and will be using them again in the future.
Alex is very professional, he responds promptly to messages, he is accommodating and very polite. It has been a pleasure dealing with him.

Dear Moufida!!!

hany.kashani
hany.kashani

Post reno clean up

Alex and his team prepared my house for me to move in back to after a reno .They pay incredible attention to details and do every single thing you u asked them to do and more ,my house has never been this clean and I am extremely satisfied with their services

Dear Hany
Thank you very much for the kind words.
We will be waiting to help you again!
Sincerely Alex

Prepare for staging and sale of a house

Alex was my main contact and answered all of my questions efficiently and professionally. He gave appropriate reminders prior to the cleaning and kept in contact during the cleaning as well.

His wife and her team worked diligently for 7hrs to ensure that the entire 4Bdrm, 4bathroom, 3 floored 2700sqft. house was clean from top to bottom. They were able to tackle unusual issues such as mould, dated carpet, old bathroom glass and tile.

We would recommend HomeStar without hesitation and would b repeat costumers as well.

Dear Lori-Ann
Thank you very much for the kind words!
Thank you very much for your bussines!!!

Randy in Vaughan
Randy in Vaughan

Deep Clean / Regular Cleaning

My regular cleaning lady had moved away and left me the task of finding a replacement. After speaking with a few companies I found on Homestars, I decided to hire Alex and his team for deep cleaning after a few months without a cleaning lady. The quote he provided was accurate and his team was very thorough. We were so impressed, we decided to use Alex and his team for ongoing regular cleanings. The team is always on time and have maintained the quality of the cleanings. As well, I asked Alex to clean out my fridge and he was happy to for a reasonable fee. I would highly recommend Alex and his team for residential or commercial cleanings.

Dear Randy
Thank you very much for the kind words. Thank you for your bussines.
See you soon.

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority !!!
Clean House proudly OFFERS:
Last minute cleaning
One time cleaning
Office cleaning
Commercial cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Renovation Cleaning
We do move ins and move out cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning