Clean House

Larissa K. from Aurora
Larissa K. from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

House Cleaning

We've been using Clean House services on a regular basis for a while now. Alex and Marina are reliable, honest, caring, easy to deal with people, doing an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great cleaning service.

Marium from Mississauga
Marium from Mississauga

cleaning

Really great service. Both the gentleman and lady were very kind, fast, and efficient. I was so satisfied with the end result and I have already given this number to so many of my friends! Very reasonable and will definitely be calling them again!

Julia from Markham
Julia from Markham

Cleaning Service

We are very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely recommend this company. Alex and Marina are super nice people, very reliable, professional and fast. They did an amazing job, house was spotless!

Kyle K from Toronto
Kyle K from Toronto

Private residence cleaning service

Without any hint of hesitation, I would recommend Clean House as a reliable, professional and trustworthy cleaning service company. From the first time I contacted them, the owners -- Alex and Marina -- demonstrated that they are committed to excellence in customer service and to providing high-quality cleaning services. Needless to say, they did a great job in cleaning our residence.

I highly recommend Clean House to anyone looking for a company that provides (residential) cleaning services. Definitely, I will use their services again.

elena from Vaughan
elena from Vaughan

Cleaning service

We have contacted CLEAN HOUSE company without knowing who they are. One day we noticed a lot of shares, likes and positive comments from their clients on Facebook.
We took a chance and called!
Marina and Alex arrived punctually on agreed time with their own cleaning equipment and supplies. They start work immediately and worked hard and diligently without a break.
We were pleased with their attitude and professionalism.
Our home was perfectly cleaned!
Same day We rehired them to clean our office.
Excellent & thorough job again!
Thank you very much!
Elena and Slava.

Amir from Toronto
Amir from Toronto

House cleaning

Alex and his wife were efficient, through and professional. They brought all their own products, cleaned the apartment from top to down and we were very happy with the results. They were on time and cleaned in areas that had not been touched by previous cleaning crews that we usually hire. We were very happy with them.

david rosenberg from Toronto
david rosenberg from Toronto

Cleaning 1 bedroom apartment

did a proper cleaning of my apartment. I would recommend this company to other people! vaccumed, and was aware of my chemical sensitivity and tried their best to provide a proper cleaning

j from Toronto
j from Toronto

House Cleaning

I needed a overall cleaning of my house before new owners took possession. Alex was very accommodating in meeting my tight timeline. He arrived when he said he would and worked efficiently to get the job done within 6 hours. Honest and polite. Thank you, Alex.

Will from Toronto
Will from Toronto

House Cleaning

My wife and I were in the midst of a complicated move, and needed our home cleaned from top to bottom before moving in. We came across Clean House and decided to call and try our luck - we needed someone the very next day! Alex and Marina showed up on time, and were very professional and patient with us. They did a fantastic job on making the whole house shine, and left no corner untouched! We want to personally thank Alex and Marina for doing a wonderful job on such short notice; you both are life savers! We would definitely recommend Clean House, and will be using them again.

Thanks again, Alex and Marina!

Julianna from Vaughan
Julianna from Vaughan

House Cleaning

I called Clean House in last minute. They accommodated my request. I was very impressed with their job, everything was sparkling,fresh and finished on time. Definitely will use them! Highly recommend.

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority !!!
Clean House proudly OFFERS:
Last minute cleaning
One time cleaning
Office cleaning
Commercial cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Renovation Cleaning
We do move ins and move out cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning