Clean House

House & Apartment Cleaning
Proudly Serving: Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Vaughan, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, and Scarborough.

Reviews for Clean House

Amir from Toronto
Amir from Toronto

House cleaning

Alex and his wife were efficient, through and professional. They brought all their own products, cleaned the apartment from top to down and we were very happy with the results. They were on time and cleaned in areas that had not been touched by previous cleaning crews that we usually hire. We were very happy with them.

david rosenberg from Toronto
david rosenberg from Toronto

Cleaning 1 bedroom apartment

did a proper cleaning of my apartment. I would recommend this company to other people! vaccumed, and was aware of my chemical sensitivity and tried their best to provide a proper cleaning

j from Toronto
j from Toronto

House Cleaning

I needed a overall cleaning of my house before new owners took possession. Alex was very accommodating in meeting my tight timeline. He arrived when he said he would and worked efficiently to get the job done within 6 hours. Honest and polite. Thank you, Alex.

Will from Toronto
Will from Toronto

House Cleaning

My wife and I were in the midst of a complicated move, and needed our home cleaned from top to bottom before moving in. We came across Clean House and decided to call and try our luck - we needed someone the very next day! Alex and Marina showed up on time, and were very professional and patient with us. They did a fantastic job on making the whole house shine, and left no corner untouched! We want to personally thank Alex and Marina for doing a wonderful job on such short notice; you both are life savers! We would definitely recommend Clean House, and will be using them again.

Thanks again, Alex and Marina!

Julianna from Vaughan
Julianna from Vaughan

House Cleaning

I called Clean House in last minute. They accommodated my request. I was very impressed with their job, everything was sparkling,fresh and finished on time. Definitely will use them! Highly recommend.

Bill A. from Toronto
Bill A. from Toronto

Condo Cleaning

This is the first time I used Alex & Marina to clean my condo. When I contacted him he was very accommodating as to getting the job done. They were punctual and did a good detailed job of cleaning the condo. When finished Alex took me threw the condo to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. They did a great job and I would recommend them to all my friends.

Andrey from North York
Andrey from North York

Apartment Cleaning

I hired "Clean House" to clean my apartment once a week. From the first contact it has be a pleasure to deal with them. They do a great job and their prices are very reasonable. I am a busy guy and rarely spend anytime at home, so I gave them the keys for my apartment so I don't have to be there when the job is being done. When I return home, everything is clean and I don't need to worry about anything. I am glad I found these guys. They are very friendly, honest and responsible. I highly recommend them to everyone. They will take good care of your home

Rudy in Maple
Rudy in Maple

Cleaning my house

I use “Clean House” on weekly basis and I am very impressed with the attention to details to every little corner of my house, They are doing great job, and are very thorough, tacking trouble spots such as blinds, fans, shelving and baseboards, inside appliances, inside cabinets, etc.. overall exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them without hesitation

Tatiana
Tatiana

Private residence cleaning service

I have been a client for a number of years now and would highly recommend their services to anyone. From regular weekly cleaning to thorough move-in cleaning, they always do a great job. Always on time, always detail oriented and professional. I am a neat freak and strongly believe that if you want something done right - do it yourself, but I can always trust my house will be spotless when this team does the job!

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority !!!
Clean House proudly OFFERS:
Last minute cleaning
One time cleaning
Office cleaning
Commercial cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Renovation Cleaning
We do move ins and move out cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning