Phantom Screens Lower Mainland

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
104-2480 Mt. Lehman Rd Abbotsford BC V2T 6W3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in New Westminster  >  Phantom Screens Lower Mainland

Review for Phantom Screens Lower Mainland

104-2480 Mt. Lehman Rd
Abbotsford
BC
V2T 6W3

I was sold on Phantom's quality and purchased 3 screen doors which they installed. One year later, the patio slider screen is falling apart. I called GARRET (says he's the owner) to inquiry about warranty and was told it must be my fault. He couldn't find my receipt and didn't offer solutions just kept deflecting the problem to be of my making. We rarely use this screen, no one ran into it and we care of everything in our house. For the price paid for these screens, I expected them to last more than one year. Next purchase will be the no name brand.

More about Phantom Screens Lower Mainland

Phantom Screens offers a beautiful alternative to traditional insect screens. Manufactured in Abbotsford, BC, these functional, attractive screens disappear when not in use and come in a variety of colours to match virtually any décor, all while blending in perfectly with door trim to maintaining the home’s architectural integrity.