Waterside Landscape Group

Window & Gutter Cleaning
1425-1429 Redwing Court Oakville ON L6M 5E6
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Oakville  >  Waterside Landscape Group

Reviews for Waterside Landscape Group

I needed several projects completed with my exterior. I was beyond satisfied with the quality of the work, the dedication of the employees, and the friendliness of the staff. A month later some of the work shifted through natural settling, and when I called to inquire, within a week someone was out to check the work and make any corrections needed. I have recommended them highly to many other homeowners, and intend on using them for many additional jobs in the future

debby smith in Oakville

Prepaid in advance to have windows cleaned monthly during the spring and summer. They came twice..did a fair job but en never returned. Lots of excuses like no staff to help and truck broke down or not working in my area for a couple of weeks. 1 1/2 years later he still hasn't completed the work I paid for. Not impressed as I feel taken advantage of. Both my husband and I have serious medical conditions and this has caused so much more stress than necessary. I thought he (Jared) would have been an honest individual and wanted to help out a young guy starting his own business. Made a huge mistake prepaying so I could get a decent price. Would never recommend. Does not ever show up when scheduled either. Always rebooking.

Rob F. from Oakville

They do landscaping, window and gutter cleaning, hanging of Christmas lights, other outdoor projects.....seem to be sort of 'jack of all trades'. I used them for exterior window cleaning and cleaning of window screens. Did an OK job overall. Didn't use ladders to clean upper story windows, but an extended metal arm with an attachment on the end that cleaned with some form of purified water that they indicated did a better job of keeping windows clean than other ways. Windows were clean, though I personally didn't think it was 'better' because the method they used left some water spots behind that dried on the window, whereas places I've used that use a ladder, go up and clean and then squeegee didn't. In the end, job was ok but I will go back to my regular squeegee guy....might be personal opinion, but prefer that approach.