Sonu Appliance Repair

Brampton ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Brampton  >  Sonu Appliance Repair

Reviews for Sonu Appliance Repair

Alex in Brampton

Started the dryer in the late evening and it stopped with a screech,was able to call Sonu that very evening and he provided me with a cost and said he would come out the next day;told me when and called to say he was running late and gave me an estimate of his arrival -very personable guy.Upon arrival he looked at the dryer and was able to repair the part on the spot all the time explaining everything to me so just charged me for the call out fee!!!! Very knowledgeable and friendly person !!!!!!

Sonu went above and beyond when installing our washer, dryer and dishwasher. He was very friendly, thorough and experienced. He even spent additional time to explain what he was doing, provide advice on the appliances and even identify/fix some other issues in our house. Overall, he did an amazing job and I would definitely call him again!

sdm32

My washer stopped working and I called Sonu on Monday and made an appointment for Tuesday evening. Sonu was very professional and very polite. He was able to determine the problem with my washer in 5 minutes and promptly fixed it. He also adjusted my dryer vent and checked my dishwasher for free as I thought there was a problem with it.
If you want quality service call Sonu. Please note - I am the most critical of the service I receive so this reccomendation is very genuine.

Huma in Brampton

Very professional. Gave me an estimate on phone and charged the same. Very reasonable quote. Job well done. You can ask him as many questions as you want. Doesn't seem to be in a hurry. Highly recommend him.

Shari in Brampton

I HAD A LEAK IN MY WASHING MACHINE. FOUND SONU ON THE INTERNET. THIS WAS TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.SAID HE WOULD
THERE AT A CERTAIN TIME AND WAS THERE.VERY PUNCTUAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE.WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS WITHOUT HESITATION

rk450 in Brampton

Gas Dryer would power on but drying cycle would not begin. Found Sonu using a Google Search. He quickly replied to my message and gave an approximate time that he would be able to come and inspect the dryer. He was on time, polite and courteous - oh, and most importantly, fixed the issue and fully explained the problem that had occurred. Dryer is working great and I will recommend Sonu to any and everyone!
Thanks!
Rich & Jenn.

Ahmd M. from Mississauga

Sonu was terrific - he was quick, extremely professional, and did a great job on very short notice. I won't hesitate to use him again in the future if I need to install/repair other appliances. One thing that set him apart from others was his ability to clearly explain the issues over the phone, make recommendations, and help me reach a decision. Thank you!

Annamaria from Brampton

I contacted Sonu after researching local appliance repair technicians in my area. His reviews were all stellar and I can honestly say he deserves every positive and excellent review. When I first spoke with Sonu he asked for information regarding my washing machine over the phone so he could diagnose potential problems. He booked a time to come out, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and explained the problem to me concisely. The part was ordered and Sonu knowing I was in a bind, returned the same day to install it! He went above and beyond my expectations and we even chatted about my home renos. From start to finish Sonu's service was amazing...I have already referred my friend to him. Thanks Sonu!!!

Joe Sebastian from Mississauga

Probably the best service I have received.Sonu was punctual,professional and a perfectionist.His rates are extremely reasonable.Sonu takes time to review the problem and then explains it.What I was most impressed was that he is always looking to help the customer get a good deal.He gets the best deal on the parts and is honest to tell the customer how much it cost.Thankyou Sonu for the exceptional service.

Cindy Gallagher  from Mississauga

I was starting to have some minor issues with my appliances that were 11 years old . Sonu came and was able to fix my dishwasher , oven ,and dryer. He was efficient ,honest and very helpful in giving me advice on maintaining my appliances. He is was extremely helpful and knowledgable . His rates were reasonable and I would completely recommend his
services. You will not be disappointed in the quality of service he offers.

More about Sonu Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair, Service, and Installation Repair, Service and Installations for all Brands of Appliances Washers, Dryers, Fridges, Stoves, Diswashers, Ventilation, Microwaves and more Broken Appliance? Need installation? Require Maintenance? Have a question? Do not hesitate to Call, Text or Email or visit www. sonuappliancerepair. com 416 399 4237 [email protected] com