Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

725-737 13 Avenue Southwest Calgary AB T2R 1J1
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

furnace and duct cleaning

we have used this company twice over the past 2 years. The first was a thorough cleaning with brushes and the second was just a regular cleaning. Joe is everything you look for: on time, hard working professional who knows what he is doing. It is clear that offering top notch service and advice and retaining clientele is important to him. His jobs were done quickly and cleanup was excellent. We paid $285 for a regular cleaning which we felt was reasonable. We highly recommend.

Kristijan D.
Kristijan D.

Furnace and duct cleaning

Joe and his team were extremely patient with all of my questions. It was nice to see a company care that much about our needs. The quality of cleaning was probably one of the best I've experienced yet and I highly recommend them!

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great Work

Great work. Joe cleaned out all of the ducts, and inspected the furnace. He pulled out some nasty debris that was sitting on top of bars just above the flames. It could have caused a fire. The house was left clean and tidy. I have used Cleanco several times since. I love the brush tool that he uses that physically scrubs the dust away. Highly recommended!

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

Great customer service - I was shown everything that was going to be done and given recommendations on future maintenance. He even went above and beyond and showed me how to replace my humidifier filter. Very personable and respectful of our belongings.

carrie dharamsi in Calgary
carrie dharamsi in Calgary

Furnance cleaning

We have never had our furnace cleaned and were really impressed with the professionalism and service we got from cleanco. They informed us of what they were doing the whole time and we really liked the technology of the new rotary whip brush method. We were overall very impressed and felt they were reasonably priced!

More about Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Serving Calgary and area since 2000. BBB A+ Accredited business. Nothing compare to our 2 step Duct cleaning procedure. HI-TECH Rotary Brush and Power Whip Method is the most effective way to clean air ducts. Established in 2000. Bonded $ Insured.