Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

yycjolyn
yycjolyn

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Cleanco came to clean my furnace, ducts and dryer vent yesterday. They arrived promptly when they said they would, did a walk through to assess the number of vents and kindly provided the different options for service. I decided to take advantage of their multi-step approach using both a rotary brush to manually loosen dirt and debris from all sides of the duct and then a power whip using compressed air to blow that dirt/debris toward the main line where the vacuum could suck it out of the system. They took the time to show their process to me in order to further ensure that the quality of service met with my expectations and they did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend Cleanco for your duct and furnace cleaning needs.

Concrete Innovations from Calgary
Concrete Innovations from Calgary

Fantastic Furnace Cleaning Company!

From the initial phone call and throughout the process, I was very impressed with the quality of their service. I found the staff very friendly, courteous and knowledgable in their craft. They were very conscientious of my off white carpet (used clean drop sheets to protect it) and left the work area as clean or cleaner then how they found it. Cleanco is a rare gem in the industry and I would highly recommend Joe and the team at Cleanco to anyone. Great job!

Hi Mario,
Thank you for sharing this great review about our furnace and duct cleaning service.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

furnace and duct cleaning

we have used this company twice over the past 2 years. The first was a thorough cleaning with brushes and the second was just a regular cleaning. Joe is everything you look for: on time, hard working professional who knows what he is doing. It is clear that offering top notch service and advice and retaining clientele is important to him. His jobs were done quickly and cleanup was excellent. We paid $285 for a regular cleaning which we felt was reasonable. We highly recommend.

Kristijan D.
Kristijan D.

Furnace and duct cleaning

Joe and his team were extremely patient with all of my questions. It was nice to see a company care that much about our needs. The quality of cleaning was probably one of the best I've experienced yet and I highly recommend them!

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great Work

Great work. Joe cleaned out all of the ducts, and inspected the furnace. He pulled out some nasty debris that was sitting on top of bars just above the flames. It could have caused a fire. The house was left clean and tidy. I have used Cleanco several times since. I love the brush tool that he uses that physically scrubs the dust away. Highly recommended!

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

Great customer service - I was shown everything that was going to be done and given recommendations on future maintenance. He even went above and beyond and showed me how to replace my humidifier filter. Very personable and respectful of our belongings.

carrie dharamsi in Calgary
carrie dharamsi in Calgary

Furnance cleaning

We have never had our furnace cleaned and were really impressed with the professionalism and service we got from cleanco. They informed us of what they were doing the whole time and we really liked the technology of the new rotary whip brush method. We were overall very impressed and felt they were reasonably priced!

More about Cleanco Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Serving Calgary and area since 2000. BBB A+ Accredited business. Nothing compare to our 2 step Duct cleaning procedure. HI-TECH Rotary Brush and Power Whip Method is the most effective way to clean air ducts. Established in 2000. Bonded $ Insured.
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Calgary?