DB TAPING

logo.JPG DB TAPING
647 291 0342
Mississauga
L5A 1Y9

I hired Ed to tape, mud and sand the drywall in my basement.

His quote was quite reasonable considering the number of corner beads and irregular drywall situations that come with most finished basements.

Just as the other reviews indicate, Ed showed up on time every day, was tidy and easy to deal with. He was personable and good with dogs. Ed even fixed a bad drywall patch job that wasn't part of the contract.

I'm very satisfied with the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Craig in Mississauga
Craig in Mississauga

Excellent work!!

I was referred to Ed by a friend of mine that was getting his basement done. He had great things to say about Ed, and I was certainly not disappointed in hiring him to remove the popcorn finish from all my ceilings. He was very polite, punctual, honest, and professional!! He did an amazing job on my ceilings, and can honestly say I would 100% recommend him for anyone looking for a drywall professional and would not hesitate to use him again.

Great work Ed!!!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Drywall, taping and mudding

Ed drywalled and taped our basement. He did a fantastic job and he is very patient, honest and passionate about his work. I met him a couple of weeks before he started the work and I knew he was the right man. We had to do some small framing work and he helped us with that. He takes his time to do everything and he communicated with us on a daily basis to ensure we understand the process. He covered the basement floor with paper and cleaned the site properly before he left. He really cares about the quality of his job and the satisfaction of the customers. Briefly, I highly recommend Ed to anyone who needs a great drywall contractor.

Karen in Oakville
Karen in Oakville

Drywall taping for a basement project

I had several quotes to do taping in my basement. Ed's quote was the most economical compared to others but his work was perfect especially since there was a lot of challenges in the space between the ceiling and the walls. Ed always kept in touch to his schedule and was on time. Very courteous and and professional. I would recommend him for any project.

Great work Ed.

Karen

Dan P in Etobicoke
Dan P in Etobicoke

Kitchen Reno Taping

Contacted Ed about finishing the taping of the walls and ceiling of our kitchen renovation. From the start to finish Ed was a complete professional. Responded to my phone call quickly, came and gave an honest quote, and finished the job on the very short timeline we had. His work is fantastic. He is truly an artist; was able to take a plaster ceiling with lots of damage look brand new. Everyone who has seen it has had nothing but compliments. I thoroughly recommend Ed for any drywall or plaster repair, it was an absolute pleasure having working with him.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Ed and company re-drywalled the ceiling and several walls for our project. The ceiling was large and flat with many pot lights. The finished product exceeded anything I expected. In addition to a great job, Ed was so easy to work with. Always on time, and does what he says he will do. Ed will be one of the least exciting contractors you will ever hire, which is exactly what I want!

Great job Ed and thanks.

R C.
R C.

Complete Drywall installation

Ed Batista, in my humble opinion, really deserves 11 stars out of 10.

If I could only use 4 words to describe Ed they would be:

"Master Drywaller and Taper"

In my 35 plus years experience in the construction and engineering industry I have never met a better individual who is dedicated to providing excellent drywall installation and taping service coupled with excellent customer service skills - I believe Ed to be one of the best in the Drywall and Taping Industry.

From the initial visit with Ed I knew I found the right man for the job.

My basement was very intricate in layout & had various geometric shapes requiring precise drywalling techniques coupled with a mastery of taping which Ed easily provided and even surpassed my expectations which are at a very high standard - Ed can attest to this fact.

Ed is very meticulous with the final surface preparation which includes fine hand sanding with a light source to help zero in on any shadows created by uneven surface areas - a true "Master Craftsman" which is very difficult to find nowadays.

The best way to describe my dealings with Ed is as follows:

Professional, respectful, knowledgeable, excellent workmanship, extraordinary people skills, punctual, expeditious, down to earth, no pressure sales tactics, excellent communication skills, immaculate job cleanup, excellent workmanship guarantee.

From start to finish Ed is a humble man for whom I hold a great deal of respect and admiration for - he is hardworking, true to his word and a great human being with extraordinary ethics.

In my humble opinion:

If you are looking for superior drywall and taping installation please give Ed a call - you will not be disappointed - you are in goods hands with someone that takes great care and pride in his workmanship.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for a reference, you may reach me via text at 705-828-9425

sincerely,

Roy Carretta, CET, AFC

PTDM from Brampton
PTDM from Brampton

Mudding/Sanding - Ed was great!

Ed was great! He recommended what drywall boards needed to be replaced (and replaced them), installed cornerbeads and did an amazing mudding/sanding job in my basement (about 2100 sq. ft of coverage - walls and ceiling). He also finished my windows boxes very nicely

His work was clean, he was on-time and what he said he was going to do, he did.

Ed is friendly and approachable; we would have him in our home again.

Rosalina in Toronto
Rosalina in Toronto

Multiple Replace and Repair

We needed drywall replaced in our Master bedroom closet. We also needed repairs to the ceiling and walls in 3 separate locations in our home due to water damage from roof leaks. Ed was very precise in his inspection, quote and completion of the work that we wanted.
Ed always showed up on time and was so professional that my husband and me simply relaxed and allowed him to complete our work in an extremely clean and organized manner.
The results in multiple locations in our home are incredible.
Nice to get exactly what we asked for at a very fair cost
Simply put - we highly recommend Ed as we could not be happier
with his work
Rosalina (Sally ) & Murray

Dan from Mississauga
Dan from Mississauga

Drywall Taping/Mudding

"Highly Recommended". Reliable, dependable, professional! Ed, did a fantastic Job, showed up when he said he would and did more than I expected. I had approx 350 sq feet of recently scraped popcorn 9ft ceiling with installed crown moulding to deal with. There was some damaged areas that needed some fixing as well as some work that had to be done on a "warped" living room wall. Ed walked in, covered the floor, hung plastic sheeting, Several skim coats later with a bit of sanding, its never looked better. What a difference to look up to the ceiling and across the wall and everything is perfectly flat. I will have Ed back again to address some issues in my basement. Don't waste your time looking around for a "Drywall Guy", call Ed. Really nice guy, very reasonable. He comes prepared and keeps the workspace clean and tidy. Job Well Done!

More about DB TAPING

D.B. Taping is a full service drywall contractor servicing the G.T.A since 2005.

We do Residential Drywall Installation and Drywall Finishing of projects ranging from a small repair to custom home renovations, DB Taping is covered through Workplace Safety Insurance Board. (W.S.I.B)

We handle every project with high quality workmanship, cleanliness & respect for your home.

We Will Exceed Your Expectations!

Locally owned and operated DB Taping is committed to providing our clients with top quality workmanship and professional results. When it comes to drywall installation and taping we will exceed your expectations, and our customer service is unmatched.

SERVICES: