Yardworx

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Yardworx

A

So thrilled with a lawn service company, that met my request (during the off season), within a day of asking. They got their equipment out of storage.
Marshall went above and beyond. His ride-on equipment was too large to fit through back gate, so he left to purchase/rent a smaller push version, returning to complete the task.
I will be using Yardworks in future for their seasonal maintenence.
Anne&Wayne

Anne & Wayne, thank you for your feedback! We have passed this along to your crew, Marshall and we are excited to work with you more in the future!

David

Thoroughly done and completed. With many leaves from surrounding trees, branches and spruce needles, it was a large job.

Thank you, David! Very good to hear that you are happy with the service!

Janet

A crew of three showed up at my home to help repair our property and make the property a little more handicap accessible.
WOW what an amazing crew of three!!!!!! The crew leader was named Travis.......what a great individual to deal with, very personable and polite!!!!!!! Travis first met with me to walk around and see what needed to be fixed and repaired. He then organized and planned everything. The woman he was working with was extremely pleasant, informative, hardworking and a delight to deal with, I am sorry I don't remember names so well, but there was also another fellow working non-stop.....I don't think I ever saw him slow down or take a break until the job was 100% complete. Because of these three amazing YardWorx employees that were here the other day, we will be turning over all our exterior maintenance to this company immediately.
I am usually a very picky person.....but every task they performed around my home exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!!
Thanx YardWorx!!!

Thank you, Janet! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service. We have your snow removal service all booked in and are honored to be your year round service provider!

laurie in Calgary

Getting quotes was quick and easy, pruning commenced on the scheduled day and was explained completely. What an improvement you could actually define the shape of the trees and shrubs. Great work thanks guys. Bed cleanup included installing edging, weed control procedures and installation of mulch. Excellent work enjoyed working with this crew and greatly appreciate the extra service they provided. Thanks crew for being you. I would not hesitate to recommend this company!!

Thank you, Laurie! This is so great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are excited to work with you again in the future!

romtwins

work done to complete satisfaction above and beyond expectation. Final outcome very pleasing to the eye and a great enhancement to the back yard

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

Bill &.

Very pleased with the work and team that were sent to fix up our grass. They were on time and patiently answered all of our questions. We had them do more work than planned and we were so pleased that we would not hesitate to call them again or refer to friends and neighbours. Thank you Yardworx.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so pleased to hear this!

Jill in Calgary

My lawn needed a spruce-up in the spring and I couldn't face it alone. Yardworx offered a package to get my lawn up and running with aeration, cutting, and flower-bed clean-up. The work was done as advertised and the booking was relatively painless. Prices were a bit hefty, but vaguely similar to those offered elsewhere.

Paul in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fantastic Service! Truly and amazing company with amazing employees. I wished more companies would have the integrity and professionalism as Yardworx. I was impressed with the politeness, and extremely dedicated employees such as Ben Salem. He truly went above and beyond what I was expecting from a yard company. When Ben first arrived on the job, I made him aware of the underground sprinkler system in my home. His fellow worker did not see the sprinkler head and sheared it off. Ben owned up to the problem, and took it upon himself not only to fix my broken sprinkler head, but he also fixed the other leaking sprinkler heads that were on the property.
It is people like Ben, that have integrity, dedication and a company’s best interest, that make great company’s such as Yardworx a 5 star company. Look no further, this is the best landscaping company in Alberta. Yardworx did a great job and they are a class act. Thanks to Ben, we are extremely happy with this company and would recommend them highly. Great work. Great service.

Thank You Paul for your kind words.

Jill in Calgary

I was hesitant to contract this service out because I can usually get some neighbourhood kid to take over the job while I'm away for lengthy periods in the winter. That said, I was happy I chose Yardworx last year because I had full peace of mind for the entire season. They consistently cleaned the driveway and walkway within my 24h allowable limit from the city and my neighbours even said they did parts of their sidewalk too (bonus). No other companies to compare them to, but I was certainly satisfied.

Thank you for your kind words .

More about Yardworx

Yardworx has been a residential and commercial lawn care and snow removal company in Calgary since 1989. We provide year round maintenance services for properties of all sizes.

Whether you’re here looking for a one time yard cleanup or would like to take advantage of our convenient, hassle-free weekly yard cleaning or snow removal services, Yardworx can accommodate your request in a timely manner.

Serving both Calgary and Edmonton, Yardworx has provided reliable, professional yard care to Albertans for decades. Browse our site for packages, lawn care tips or to learn about our guarantees.