Yardworx

Reviews for Yardworx

Jamie in Calgary
Jamie in Calgary

Great Work

We had Yard Worx do our spring clean up this year and are very happy with the results. The yard is clean and tidy. All leaves and debris have been removed in both the front and back, shrubs are nicely trimmed and it took them only a couple of hours. Well worth the cost. See you next year Yard Worx.

Thank you Jamie, we look forward to working with you again next year!

Brady in Calgary
Brady in Calgary

Spring Cleanup

On our spring cleanup:
When booking, I asked two different times on the phone, a week apart, if I could get a date that the service would be performed, and both times the answer was 'in the next couple days'.
This makes it very difficult when trying to have other trades/services work at the house and stay out of the way for your convenience.
Both times, I asked that we get some sort of call prior so that we could make sure that someone was home, we could move our fence(under construction) would be out of the way and the pooper scooper would be done. No call was received and the technician that showed up said "Ya the boss is terrible for that"
I will be re-raking the yard as soon as the aeration pellets disappear to get the leaves, sticks, pine cones etc out of the grass that I thought would be somewhat cleaned up with the power rake. Also, maybe the beds/hedges are not included in the full Gold Package but they were untouched.

A

71 Skyline Cres NE
Calgary
AB
T2K 5X2

So thrilled with a lawn service company, that met my request (during the off season), within a day of asking. They got their equipment out of storage.
Marshall went above and beyond. His ride-on equipment was too large to fit through back gate, so he left to purchase/rent a smaller push version, returning to complete the task.
I will be using Yardworks in future for their seasonal maintenence.
Anne&Wayne

Anne & Wayne, thank you for your feedback! We have passed this along to your crew, Marshall and we are excited to work with you more in the future!

David
David

Fall clean-up: leaves, aeration, trim

Thoroughly done and completed. With many leaves from surrounding trees, branches and spruce needles, it was a large job.

Thank you, David! Very good to hear that you are happy with the service!

Janet
Janet

Landscaping and yard repairs

A crew of three showed up at my home to help repair our property and make the property a little more handicap accessible.
WOW what an amazing crew of three!!!!!! The crew leader was named Travis.......what a great individual to deal with, very personable and polite!!!!!!! Travis first met with me to walk around and see what needed to be fixed and repaired. He then organized and planned everything. The woman he was working with was extremely pleasant, informative, hardworking and a delight to deal with, I am sorry I don't remember names so well, but there was also another fellow working non-stop.....I don't think I ever saw him slow down or take a break until the job was 100% complete. Because of these three amazing YardWorx employees that were here the other day, we will be turning over all our exterior maintenance to this company immediately.
I am usually a very picky person.....but every task they performed around my home exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!!
Thanx YardWorx!!!

Thank you, Janet! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service. We have your snow removal service all booked in and are honored to be your year round service provider!

laurie in Calgary
laurie in Calgary

Tree pruning & Bed cleanups/weed control + bed edging & mulch installation

Getting quotes was quick and easy, pruning commenced on the scheduled day and was explained completely. What an improvement you could actually define the shape of the trees and shrubs. Great work thanks guys. Bed cleanup included installing edging, weed control procedures and installation of mulch. Excellent work enjoyed working with this crew and greatly appreciate the extra service they provided. Thanks crew for being you. I would not hesitate to recommend this company!!

Thank you, Laurie! This is so great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are excited to work with you again in the future!

romtwins
romtwins

shrub and bush clean out and installation of mulch

work done to complete satisfaction above and beyond expectation. Final outcome very pleasing to the eye and a great enhancement to the back yard

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

Bill &.
Bill &.

replace sod

Very pleased with the work and team that were sent to fix up our grass. They were on time and patiently answered all of our questions. We had them do more work than planned and we were so pleased that we would not hesitate to call them again or refer to friends and neighbours. Thank you Yardworx.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so pleased to hear this!

User
User
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador

This review has been removed by the author.

Why am I seeing this?

More about Yardworx

Yardworx has been a residential and commercial lawn care and snow removal company in Calgary since 1989. We provide year round maintenance services for properties of all sizes.

Whether you’re here looking for a one time yard cleanup or would like to take advantage of our convenient, hassle-free weekly yard cleaning or snow removal services, Yardworx can accommodate your request in a timely manner.

Serving both Calgary and Edmonton, Yardworx has provided reliable, professional yard care to Albertans for decades. Browse our site for packages, lawn care tips or to learn about our guarantees.